Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
ahhh its in assets, thank you so much red

and a question, can be a scene with vagina close up, this one for example later be a scene (pls not cream)
I could try to add something like this in the new animations.

I'm curious as to what me might see in the next update of this Mod. Can we have a little info on what that may be?
For now I can reveal that for sure new animations in stage 5, improved animations, hitbox and attack box in characters and enemies. And I also check all the scripts in the game and try to optimize all the codes to make the game run smoother.. Plus improving bugs and other things you reported earlier.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I could try to add something like this in the new animations.

For now I can reveal that for sure new animations in stage 5, improved animations, hitbox and attack box in characters and enemies. And I also check all the scripts in the game and try to optimize all the codes to make the game run smoother.. Plus improving bugs and other things you reported earlier.
Speaking about "game runs smoother".
Is possible for the game to leave pre-loaded assets in the cache? (even after the game is closed)
That should help with the loading times and so. Since i noticed that the game's files are composed of a ton of separated things

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
anyone know where you can find the music as part of the scripts? noticed the game blasts the life up music way too loud

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
Got the general idea of what's not needed now. How about ones being kept? Should I redo them as well? What ones could be improved?
Is it possible to update futa enemy animations? They were putting only tip of their dicks in the original animation and cum so little, could you update it as deeper penetration? And maybe more inflation cum?

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
Playing the 2.1 i found some bugs:
-The image of the Mdactyl in sand mode has a color palette glitch
-The image of the horse in arena mode uses the old design.
-The sperm minigame usually gets stuck and no sperm appear. At first they come out in rounds of 2 or 3 and then they don't come out anymore or you have to wait a long time.
(You could make the sperms appear in hordes to destroy so you can advance to the final boss).

Suggestions:
Since some of the npc animations have been improved, the enemies sprites of the stage 1 could also be improved a bit (an example would be the tentacle trap that doesn't mix well with the new level 1 floor).

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes