Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
Got the general idea of what's not needed now. How about ones being kept? Should I redo them as well? What ones could be improved?
I’d say the ones from Venus, specifically her boss animations and the guardian thing she controls have some of the most boring animations in the game. You could start with those, or at least give them a proper finish.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
I’d say the ones from Venus, specifically her boss animations and the guardian thing she controls have some of the most boring animations in the game. You could start with those, or at least give them a proper finish.
yes, she is supposed to be the main villain

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
-Zeta/tentacles stage 1: instead of cumflating and umm "milking" the cum from her tits, we could have something like an all-the-way-through anal to mouth thing since that's not something touched on too much.
Pretty sure that tentacle one was supposed to be like an instant "fake" [rehnancy and that the milk was hers since she alreeady lactates. Could be wrong though

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Pretty sure that tentacle one was supposed to be like an instant "fake" [rehnancy and that the milk was hers since she alreeady lactates. Could be wrong though
Zeta has sex machine properties. She lactates without needing to be pregnant (Zena animation)
So basically Zeta is the joker of the fetishes in this game

Nov 7, 2022
Now here's an idea, it might be to much work but what if you had a randomize system that played all the sex scenes for each character. Kind of like the raptor and Tails scene that I made that, yes is pretty much just the Zeta one.

Nov 7, 2022
Thinking about it yes there probably would be a limit for some of the enemies, but for the most part you would have more than just two animations

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thinking about it yes there probably would be a limit for some of the enemies, but for the most part you would have more than just two animations
Well, your idea might requires to quadriplicate the actual number of sprites as well as the number of files (making it even more painful for the PC to load them)
It's a good idea, but not possible at all (or in 2 years of work taking breaks)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
well i cant find them i thought there are in the folder chars
Hmm... Files for Npc should be in "data\Bgs\Assets\Npc\".
Most of the assets in the game I put in the "Assets" folder. However, if you are trying to find something from a specific stage, you will have to go into "data\<Your Stage>\Assets\". Because assets used only in specific stages I keep right there along with the backgrounds.

Stylex1234

Aug 26, 2020
Hmm... Files for Npc should be in "data\Bgs\Assets\Npc\".
Most of the assets in the game I put in the "Assets" folder. However, if you are trying to find something from a specific stage, you will have to go into "data\<Your Stage>\Assets\". Because assets used only in specific stages I keep right there along with the backgrounds.

ahhh its in assets, thank you so much red

and a question, can be a scene with vagina close up, this one for example later be a scene (pls not cream)

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I'm curious as to what me might see in the next update of this Mod. Can we have a little info on what that may be?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes