Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is the R/P/S mini game rigged to be always a victory? I've played it multiple times and even if I tried to lose on purpose, always end up winning

Aki335

Apr 5, 2018
So, a button to kill yourself and so spawn as another character? Seems useful
In addition, I love the fertilization animation, so I would be very happy if it was easier to get to 0 health with rape animation and then switch characters instead of switching with the suicide command!

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
The fertilization animation seems to freeze up the game if it's a different colored sperm like from the robots or plants. Is it just me?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The fertilization animation seems to freeze up the game if it's a different colored sperm like from the robots or plants. Is it just me?
No, in general there is a bug in the game itself that causes some fertilization animations to freeze the game. I wanted to fix this in the next update, but seeing that it can happen often I decided to make this change now.
The corrected version is now available for download.

Reactions: LeruArt

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Found out that 200 ticks = 1 second. Now health regenerates 1 per 5 seconds on my mid so far. Also made arena mode and boss rush mode harder, with special moves disabled. On arena mode however, special moves are disabled until you get to the arena mode bosses, then it turns back on. On boss rush, special moves are off for the entire mode~

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Now it's onto redoing ALL Scenes, as in redoing the sprites for enemy sex scenes, making them better and more fitting for all to play, instead of having kinks that not all like (like cum going out the belly button, and the vine that somehow goes thru pussy to the mouth...like ouch)

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Now it's onto redoing ALL Scenes, as in redoing the sprites for enemy sex scenes, making them better and more fitting for all to play, instead of having kinks that not all like (like cum going out the belly button, and the vine that somehow goes thru pussy to the mouth...like ouch)
The second part seems like an impossible task, since everyone likes different things.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
At this point, this and the Evil Mode mod may want to merge and collab with each other, IMO. Would that be feasible for both parties?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
At this point, this and the Evil Mode mod may want to merge and collab with each other, IMO. Would that be feasible for both parties?
That would require to both MODs to be already finished and polished (plus the possible coding-style from both devs might collide, making it so that everything should be redid from 0 in order to avoid problems)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
That would require to both MODs to be already finished and polished (plus the possible coding-style from both devs might collide, making it so that everything should be redid from 0 in order to avoid problems)
Actually, you never want to do things that late in any programming, for that will still create many problems, because as you said, coding-styles would clash, etc. The earliest the change, the better. Plus, the dominant codebase would have to be this one, anyway. The Evil Mode mod just tweaks stuff based on the old code.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
The second part seems like an impossible task, since everyone likes different things.
it wont be, gotta at least try before judging if it is or not. but i mean its just keeping stuff people are generally liking, like the cumflation is fine, its not HYPER at least (dont say cream x horse, its not classed as hyper, just the horse is massive and cream is small). vore isnt many peoples cup of tea, less than other kinks in the game, so is cum coming out the belly button at time when it shouldnt.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes