Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
After all that discussion about the voice of the characters.
What are ya'll thoughts about the game SFX, more specifically, the Sexual SFX?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... the sfx are nice but it's if for me,i think i can add some farts sounds when the character get something inserted in their ass,you know... something like doggystyle pose,how the one penetrating the other one sense how their member vibrated inside of the ass of the captured one is something a little fun,It's like that vibration tickles the captor's penis. :sneaky:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just ended to explore the latest version. And I enjoyed it a lot thanks to the new voices.

The new mini games are funny, ny favorite one is the sperm invaders for the dick part XD
(Recommendation) It needs a victory screen and during the Penis Apparition it would be a good idea to increase the amount of sperms in the screen, to make it look a final boss.

An interesting thing that happened to me in the Stage 1 is, If 2 or more of those robo-wasp are attacking you with the oil attack, your character will end up in a soft-block until you press D or the oil attack ceases

Jesser9r

Sep 21, 2020
Hello, just reporting a bug. The robot-sperm impregnation animation doesn't play (the animation freezes on a beginning frame, maybe even the first one), freezing the player character and the enemy the player is currently interacting with. Doesn't seem to matter which robotic enemy is involved, or what player character is involved, just if the robot sperm animation plays. The normal impregnation animation does not have this problem.

Interestingly enough, everything else is completely unaffected. All other enemies on screen move around like normal, music still plays. Just the player character and interacting enemy become stuck.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
anyone know how i would make health regen a thing? wanted to add a slow hp regen into mine (to test)

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Dunno, but it would be awesome for Pregmod. :sneaky:
nah im doing it as if cum is leaking out (or for tails, be his cock calming down). ive also made oil and icor not able to impregnate on mine, just bc i thought itd be wierd for them cum types to impreg. im working on ideas for sex scene remakes on mine as well.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
anyone know how i would make health regen a thing? wanted to add a slow hp regen into mine (to test)
You can try to add a script that makes the function:
Every X amount of ticks, HP +Y.
The Y value can be reused from the Condon healing, but in a reduced way. So maybe a void string will do the trick.
PD: I know nothing about programming in this language, so I'm based in the little few things i know of C#

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I wonder, is there a way for the loading screens to be character specific?
Well, it's hard to say. I know that it is possible to create a file "loading.c" in which, we can put specific parameters about the loading screen. Although I don't know if it is possible to replace the visible graphics with something else.

Sorry to bother you, but are you going to remake the Game Over screens for the characters? If so, would it he possible to alter the Tails game over scenes so he actually gets some pleasure?

Nothing against the previous artist, but ballbusting and emasculation aren't everyone's thing.
I've already considered redoing these animations to make them look less pixelated, though I don't know if I'll undertake it. For now, I'm finishing filling in the gaps in Stage 5, so when I'm done, maybe I'll try to do something about it.

After all that discussion about the voice of the characters.
What are ya'll thoughts about the game SFX, more specifically, the Sexual SFX?
To be honest, they are not bad, but they could be replaced with something else. Once I came across some sites that have some sort of library with these types of sounds. So maybe later I'll try to do something with it.

Just ended to explore the latest version. And I enjoyed it a lot thanks to the new voices.

The new mini games are funny, ny favorite one is the sperm invaders for the dick part XD
(Recommendation) It needs a victory screen and during the Penis Apparition it would be a good idea to increase the amount of sperms in the screen, to make it look a final boss.

An interesting thing that happened to me in the Stage 1 is, If 2 or more of those robo-wasp are attacking you with the oil attack, your character will end up in a soft-block until you press D or the oil attack ceases
Hmm... I could try to add something like a victory screen when a mini game is won.

As for that soft-block. I'll look more into the enemy attack and try to improve it somehow so that there won't be such problems.

Hello, just reporting a bug. The robot-sperm impregnation animation doesn't play (the animation freezes on a beginning frame, maybe even the first one), freezing the player character and the enemy the player is currently interacting with. Doesn't seem to matter which robotic enemy is involved, or what player character is involved, just if the robot sperm animation plays. The normal impregnation animation does not have this problem.

Interestingly enough, everything else is completely unaffected. All other enemies on screen move around like normal, music still plays. Just the player character and interacting enemy become stuck.
I checked this error on my own and yes, it turned out that a few lines of code are missing here. Apparently a few but most important because they define the position of the animation, its speed and whether it should be a loop. Patch will appear in the next update. but if anyone wants, below I give what you need to paste to make everything work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
being honest with you I had a slight problem with it at the very beginning. Namely, my main concept was to use the command "openborvariant("elapsed_time")" which allows us to retrieve the time since the creation of this variable. Thanks to this, the variable that would have it would act as a kind of Timer. The problem with this is that for some reason this time can't be reset to zero or counted down from scratch, which made my job difficult.
However, I was helped by what WeebLoop wrote, namely the sentence:
"Every X amount of ticks, HP +Y. "
And thanks to this I was reminded that it is possible to create a file named: "timetick.c", which runs with each game tick.
And this allowed me to create a timer in this file, which I could already reset. With this, all I had to do was add a single if, a couple of commands and that was it.
I've provided the file below, which you just need to add to the "data/Scripts/" folder.
If anyone is curious about how exactly it works and how to configure it, I explain it more below.

P.s I'm surprised I came up with this at 01:00 a.m where I'm already slowly starting to fall asleep xd

View attachment timetick.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've already considered redoing these animations to make them look less pixelated, though I don't know if I'll undertake it. For now, I'm finishing filling in the gaps in Stage 5, so when I'm done, maybe I'll try to do something about it.
I think you should do a Road-Map, just to have things in order, AND, to show everyone what you are working currently at.

As for that soft-block. I'll look more into the enemy attack and try to improve it somehow so that there won't be such problems.
A way would be to either increase a little the cooldown between the oil attack or just giving a little immunity frame to the character/s affected by the stun

The problem with this is that for some reason this time can't be reset to zero or counted down from scratch, which made my job difficult
One way could be to make
-Timer amount reaches X, Timer is multiplied by 0 (and starts the counting again)

hence, every X seconds, the timer will reset

PS: I'm surprised that i was of help by inventing a random formula lol

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also, there is a fixed limit about how much HP a character can have?
Because after seeing your formula made me thought about the possibility of the character getting more life points that it should have from the beginning (in case of not getting any damage during the run)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes