Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Oh... I didn't notice that. Probably after making the new health bar I made a mistake and added the wrong picture for Tails. I'll fix it in the next update.
I will take advantage of this error to opine that Tails' life bar should work in reverse, that is, a white bar that is emptying, as if he was "running out of fuel"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I will take advantage of this error to opine that Tails' life bar should work in reverse, that is, a white bar that is emptying, as if he was "running out of fuel"
That sounds pretty accurate to be honest. Never thought about that during all these years

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
That sounds pretty accurate to be honest. Never thought about that during all these years
I also think that this idea will not fit. It is more right to increase the amount of sperm from pleasure by enemies than making it in reverse. I'm also not sure if I can change the position of the health bar (I mean that dark red line that disappears more and more with the damage we get from enemys) or its color during the game. I haven't done something like changing a player's health bar when game is already active so I'm not 100% sure about that.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I also think that this idea will not fit. It is more right to increase the amount of sperm from pleasure by enemies than making it in reverse. I'm also not sure if I can change the position of the health bar (I mean that dark red line that disappears more and more with the damage we get from enemys) or its color during the game. I haven't done something like changing a player's health bar when game is already active so I'm not 100% sure about that.
I got a idea.
What if you only change the orientation of the bar and then the colors?
For example:
Tails's health bar is filled from right to left with a withe bar. With the testicle icon at the left.
Now try to invert the icon leaving the testicle at the right. And changing the color of the gauge from Red to White, and, the filling bar from Withe to Red.

If I'm right, it will only require to change the appearance and little few in the code.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can you also do this for the others? Also, can you give every pregnant character their own unique sex animation with the enemies? It's better than just reskinning them with thw normal sex animations
If being honest, that would require a immense amount of work. I would say to wait until RedEye's mod starts retaking the Pregnancy Mode before that.

Reactions: Aggro

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I got a idea.
What if you only change the orientation of the bar and then the colors?
For example:
Tails's health bar is filled from right to left with a withe bar. With the testicle icon at the left.
Now try to invert the icon leaving the testicle at the right. And changing the color of the gauge from Red to White, and, the filling bar from Withe to Red.

If I'm right, it will only require to change the appearance and little few in the code.
I know what you mean, although as I mentioned earlier I am not sure if the game allows to change the color of the healtbar during the game. For example, in the "lifebar.txt" file we can set what color the life bar will be during the game. The problem is that this color is set for everyone even the enemies.

Can you also do this for the others? Also, can you give every pregnant character their own unique sex animation with the enemies? It's better than just reskinning them with thw normal sex animations
If being honest, that would require a immense amount of work. I would say to wait until RedEye's mod starts retaking the Pregnancy Mode before that.
Well, that's true. The number of all enemies is 33 (in story mode). To this you have to add the fact that most of the enemies have two sex animation, that is about 57. And you have to remember that we have 6 characters (not counting zu) that is about 342 unique animations to make. This is a really large number, and just creating a one good animation takes a lot of time. In general, redoing the sprites is a cool idea, although I myself ultimately held back on this idea because of the amount of time needed to do it. Because doing it all myself in a relatively short period of time is impossible.

Yo redeye, do you think you could post the new loading screen art here without the bottom loading box?
Do you mean all the loading screens I created or the new ones I will implement in stage 5? Because if it's the former then this one, I can submit. And if it's the latter then you'll have to wait until the next update. Below I give you the pictures in the "spoiler" if you want to download a specific picture for yourself. However, if you would like all of them then here is a with them. I have divided them into versions with and without backgrounds and in original size and also enlarged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Unfortunately, I don't have a save for 2 graphics. Namely one from stage 2 and one from gallery :(

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes