Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also, I thought about trying to redesign the animation and appearance of most of the NPCs we might meet while moving around the map. I'm not sure if it's worth doing, because I could start finishing the animations in stage 5. However, I want to give it a try and see what comes out of it and if it will at least look cool. Below you have an example of the animation I've managed to redo so far.

View attachment 2252468 View attachment 2252467
Well, as other said, I like the new facial expression but i feel more attracted to the classic one.
But, your animation has more fluidity that the original. So maybe i would suggest to wait until your start with the new stage, so you can create your own themed NPC with all your creativity and potential (y)

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I know what it is, the original one's colors have more shading and details in it, while the new one kinda blends together more. The animation itself is good but the old one seems to have more visible "impact" in it before rescue compared to the new one. I still like it but that's why I think it feels a little off. Honestly, without the side by side comparison I think it's good. Maybe I'm just attached to the old one lol.

Reactions: fighting001

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
redeye samurai,about the new animation of that female chameleon,¿could you do it keeping her makeup on?, i love that black lipstick she has on. ;)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I see that this animation has been received differently. Most of you pointed out the problem mainly with colors and some details. Therefore, I will try to improve it somehow so that it looks as good as possible, or as good as my skills allow.

I like the facial expressions more in your version but the colors look better in the original and some other details (like thing in her eye is inclined in the original but not in yours or the lipstick).
And dude, is your mod of the game, do as you see fit
Mhm, I think I could add more contrast to the current colors. That should make it look better.

Well, as other said, I like the new facial expression but i feel more attracted to the classic one.
But, your animation has more fluidity that the original. So maybe i would suggest to wait until your start with the new stage, so you can create your own themed NPC with all your creativity and potential (y)
I think it would be better to do something like this for now. I could just leave the npc and other old animations for someone to do for now, before I come back with better ideas and skills. And now maybe I'll try to focus more on finishing stage 5, and transfer the energy and ideas to the new stage 6.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,i wish good luck for you redeye samurai,your edit is very good too. (y):giggle:

about the make up,sometimes it's represent the character very well,for example imagine rouge without make up and a pink dress,she is going to looks very different from how she really is,another example is cream with gothic make up like black lipstick and etc... and some black gothic clothes,she not look innocent than how we know of her so yeah,the appearance represent the characters,when i see that female chameleon character of pxlpd i always see her like if she is adult woman kunoichi with a serius and bitter characterist so yeah,in your new animation,she looks like a young and embarrased kunoichi,yeah... she looks more cute and we have now more sympathy to her because we see how she looks a little embarrased and worried because of what happened to her and how she looks blushed about it so yeah,i really don't know how she is exactly but without her make up,she looks more young,you can keep her new animation but probably you can add for example another sprite work of her to her side with her original make up so we have one side of your new animation withour her make up and we can see another appearance of your animation with her having her make up like her original appearance so we can choose if we want her with or without make up but everything is fine too,who knows... probably some users like her new young appearance. ;)

but be carefull with these characters,probably they are some fan characters of some users who have payed to appears in this game and problably you don't have their permissions to edit their appearance in your mod so yeah,probably we need to ask neoclipse or zeta or someone working with this game to know more of these others characters of this game,i rembember the two futanari native girls from stage 5 appears in some toon pimp game known as cream isles,so probably these two native girls are from someone like zu is from rockcandy and zeta well... from someone named vanessa ''aka'' zeta. :unsure:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I see that this animation has been received differently. Most of you pointed out the problem mainly with colors and some details. Therefore, I will try to improve it somehow so that it looks as good as possible, or as good as my skills allow.

Mhm, I think I could add more contrast to the current colors. That should make it look better.

I think it would be better to do something like this for now. I could just leave the npc and other old animations for someone to do for now, before I come back with better ideas and skills. And now maybe I'll try to focus more on finishing stage 5, and transfer the energy and ideas to the new stage 6.
Good luck, and try to not burn yourself (over exhausting)

Reactions: Aggro

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
I was on zeta's twitter account and I saw this well-crafted gif, I just think "zeena's" life bar looks cool, I don't know if you could consider adding the same ones for the characters in your mod, of course if you you want haha(y)

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
It's true. In general, at the very beginning Zu was supposed to be an addition to the missing character from the previous games. Before that, I only thought of adding animations from version 4.0 and completing those that would be missing from stages 4 and 5 for her. However, this mod surprisingly appealed to more of you, which made me come up with more and more different things to add to this mod. Including adding more content related to the characters in the game. To be fair, as far as I've talked to Mykiio about his work. What I haven't talked to Rockcandy about is what he thinks about me adding more content for his characters related to this game. At the moment he hasn't written me back on this yet, but when he does it will all be clear to me.
Wait, you really discussed with Mykiio? Can we know more details about this?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,very nice too frafro,that's how an adult kunoichi behave in that situation too but i prefer the new contrast and details redeye samurai made on her breasts,her face is very nice but missed the details on her breasts of what redeye samurai made before,but how her make up looks is very good too,i like her make up,very nice on the detail on her mouth too frafro. (y) :giggle:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see,cool,naturally in photoshop,the make up can be done sometimes with hearts for example i found a big red shiny heart and i used some photoshop to change the colors of it and with that i can put it on some sprites to make some effects like differents colors of lipsticks. :unsure:

amy.png amy lips.png

well... sometimes is not look good because the upper lip looks sometimes like a mostacho,i hate when that happen but yeah,well... is not like sucking motor oil from the tube of a buzz bomber but i think is fine to try adding some make up on some characters to looks more sexy. :LOL:

if someone want to try it in photoshop cs3,everyone can use these pieces to try to make something with that,who knows... probably a sexy gothic teenager cream the rabbit. :sneaky:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Oh... I didn't notice that. Probably after making the new health bar I made a mistake and added the wrong picture for Tails. I'll fix it in the next update.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes