Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I know what you mean, although as I mentioned earlier I am not sure if the game allows to change the color of the healtbar during the game. For example, in the "lifebar.txt" file we can set what color the life bar will be during the game. The problem is that this color is set for everyone even the enemies.
Hmmm. That is a problem, in that case, is not possible to add a unique lifebar.txt only for Tails? otherwise, how does Tails have its unique design? Maybe exploring that we could bump into a solution, otherwise, if it's being hard to modify then just ignore that change.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
I know what you mean, although as I mentioned earlier I am not sure if the game allows to change the color of the healtbar during the game. For example, in the "lifebar.txt" file we can set what color the life bar will be during the game. The problem is that this color is set for everyone even the enemies.

Well, that's true. The number of all enemies is 33 (in story mode). To this you have to add the fact that most of the enemies have two sex animation, that is about 57. And you have to remember that we have 6 characters (not counting zu) that is about 342 unique animations to make. This is a really large number, and just creating a one good animation takes a lot of time. In general, redoing the sprites is a cool idea, although I myself ultimately held back on this idea because of the amount of time needed to do it. Because doing it all myself in a relatively short period of time is impossible.

Do you mean all the loading screens I created or the new ones I will implement in stage 5? Because if it's the former then this one, I can submit. And if it's the latter then you'll have to wait until the next update. Below I give you the pictures in the "spoiler" if you want to download a specific picture for yourself. However, if you would like all of them then here is a with them. I have divided them into versions with and without backgrounds and in original size and also enlarged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Unfortunately, I don't have a save for 2 graphics. Namely one from stage 2 and one from gallery :(
I wonder, is there a way for the loading screens to be character specific?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The only thing that bothers me is the inflation fetish of the og game, it's also the ridiculous fact sperm somehow comes out of their belly buttons as if that's even possible.
Always found it ridiculous and quite gross, a little bit sure not the excess that's present ATM lmao.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
The only thing that bothers me is the inflation fetish of the og game, it's also the ridiculous fact sperm somehow comes out of their belly buttons as if that's even possible.
Always found it ridiculous and quite gross, a little bit sure not the excess that's present ATM lmao.
Twas Zeta's fetish.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Wasn't only Zeta (character) the only one with cum bursting out from its belly?

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
It's why atm, my mod has sex scenes that cause no damage, bc hiw would oral sex fill them up vaginally

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nah as far as I know a majority of the animations share the inflation aspect; If it's not too much I'd love any future stuff to have it toned down, redoing everything would be a pain but at least future stuff? Ye tone that shit down by alot.

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 2258369
Finished the animation, and send the files. You first need to insert the replace files into the right folders though.
I replaced the snake-/ worm-bot with the badnik "Crawlton". A lot of work for a character that's only on screen for like 10 seconds at best *~*.
I would recommend to edit the animation where the suit is half tore and only the ass and pussy aren't covered. By this way the snake's tail can be penetrating her ass and the head could be stimulating her clitoris.
It doesn't make sense of what the snake is touching or what those 2 are really doing...
I mean, in a first place we see her pussy and we she turns back she cover her tits but the ass is still visible beacuse of the torn clothes.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but are you going to remake the Game Over screens for the characters? If so, would it he possible to alter the Tails game over scenes so he actually gets some pleasure?

Nothing against the previous artist, but ballbusting and emasculation aren't everyone's thing.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes