Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Also, there is a fixed limit about how much HP a character can have?
Because after seeing your formula made me thought about the possibility of the character getting more life points that it should have from the beginning (in case of not getting any damage during the run)
Yes, in the game itself there is such a thing as the maximum amount of hp of a character. Thus, even if we add hp indefinitely, the value will not exceed the maximum hp value.

Would the command stop if the HP is slow. And am I correct to say every 100 = 1 second?
I'm not sure what you mean when you write "stop if the HP is slow", but if you would like to stop this function. You can add "If" and check if the hp reaches the maximum value, and if the current amount of hp is greater than or equal to that maximum. If it is, then it should stop the function and reset the timer.
On the other hand, with this time you mention. Yes, every 100 = 1 second.

Mik99089

Dec 28, 2022
I really hope Fiona fox can be added in as a character, does anyone have any sprites or animations with her by any chance?

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
I was moreso rooting for Sonic or Sticks to be added in the future.

Sticks can work as a long range character and sonic as the fastest in the game. Plus sticks has a bumerang that she could toss to the enemies and play with herself.

The werehog could easily be replaced in sonic’s playthrough by a recolor and call it a dark guia minion.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Yes, in the game itself there is such a thing as the maximum amount of hp of a character. Thus, even if we add hp indefinitely, the value will not exceed the maximum hp value.

I'm not sure what you mean when you write "stop if the HP is slow", but if you would like to stop this function. You can add "If" and check if the hp reaches the maximum value, and if the current amount of hp is greater than or equal to that maximum. If it is, then it should stop the function and reset the timer.
On the other hand, with this time you mention. Yes, every 100 = 1 second.
nvm, 100 is 0.1 seconds, so i made it to 2500. its bc of the game tick bieng set to 1.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021

Sticks can work as a long range character and sonic as the fastest in the game. Plus sticks has a bumerang that she could toss to the enemies and play with herself.

The werehog could easily be replaced in sonic’s playthrough by a recolor and call it a dark guia minion.
i was just gonna create sonic the werehog anyway as a fun thing to add to the playable characters tbh

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021

sticks is a good idea, but again, since im new to spriting, would need help or some sort of ref to go off of for her, so i can add her

Aki335

Apr 5, 2018
I think it would be more convenient to switch between characters in arena mode with 1 life and infinite credits.
Sorry if the English is weird, it's a translation tool.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think it would be more convenient to switch between characters in arena mode with 1 life and infinite credits.
Sorry if the English is weird, it's a translation tool.
So, a button to kill yourself and so spawn as another character? Seems useful

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
holy fuck I love the new sperm invaders minigame. Please do more like that haha. maybe a later stage version with more enemy spermies and mechanics, also maybe a game over screen with the pregnant character sitting there looking disappointed. Whatever you do I'm looking forward to your work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aggro and WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I haven't played Zu in years, and haven't noticed that she doesn't have a ⬆⬆ attack lol

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes