Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
maybe a mod that, as a reward for playing the game with some character (whether you win or lose), lets you "play" with said character in a free mode where you have different "tools" to give your character a " good time", as in game over daisy or something like that, it would be quite good and I think that a lot of code is not needed for this
i was thinking of replacing the gallery with a mode that lets you do free roam (kinda like the old gallery from 5.8 and under), but you get to intereact with "enemies" and let them fuck you to your hearts content

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
i was thinking of replacing the gallery with a mode that lets you do free roam (kinda like the old gallery from 5.8 and under), but you get to intereact with "enemies" and let them fuck you to your hearts content
If its like the old gallery I only want one thing to be changed, you should be able to switch characters very quickly. Also can't you get that experience in arena mode? Which is why I think the gallery is fine as it is.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
If its like the old gallery I only want one thing to be changed, you should be able to switch characters very quickly. Also can't you get that experience in arena mode? Which is why I think the gallery is fine as it is.
You got a point actually...
Hmm idk what to do then..

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
leruart,probably you can help redeye samurai with something too,if redeye have something for you to do,probably you can help him and advance a little more with the updates,it's probably there is something redeye samurai need to do but can't do it because he need to do another thing before that so yeah,you can ask if chip or red need something.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
leruart,probably you can help redeye samurai with something too,if redeye have something for you to do,probably you can help him and advance a little more with the updates,it's probably there is something redeye samurai need to do but can't do it because he need to do another thing before that so yeah,you can ask if chip or red need something.
I could but, they're like already talented enough, I'm new to all of this

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I also tried Aru1048's idea of adding Zelda sounds for Cream.
From the sounds I chose that fit Cream for me, it came out something like this:

View attachment 2246862

What do you think?
I recommend you raise the pitch a bit, not only because it would sound sharper and more attached to cream, but that way you avoid that Nintendo do nintendo things with your mod

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
RedEye Samurai Can you tell me in which file you stored the gallery animations? Makes animation testing a lot easier.
Well in general, I stores all animations in the folder "data/bgs/assets/gallery/" here, however, are two folders that you will need. In the folder "Enemy" you have animation for all enemies. On the other hand, in the "Boss" folder you have the animation for all the bosses. In these folders you will find 7 files. Each is a separate character in the game.

I hope this information will be helpful.

gingerchain

Sep 30, 2017
currently having an issue where what i assume is the sperm minigame causes the game to freeze. Is this a general issue or do i need to do something to fix it on my end?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
currently having an issue where what i assume is the sperm minigame causes the game to freeze. Is this a general issue or do i need to do something to fix it on my end?
You are right. When I play the story mode and try to play the sperm minigame, my game crashes. However, when I start the game and load the save. These minigames work normally.
I will try to fix this later today.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Ok, I think I managed to figure out what the problem was. Namely, for some reason, the variable responsible for activating time did not want to activate at the start of the minigame. However, the game saves this active variable. Therefore, it was automatically activated when we loaded the save, so that the game was already running normally.
The game patch is now available for download.

P.S I corrected, by the way, the error with the animation of Amy in the Gallery and not displaying Cream in the Gallery.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Because of some IRL problems, I haven't been following this thread for a while
But I'm back, even though for now I can't play the latest version myself for the reasons mentioned above
But I hope my opinion can help people or bring some inspiration
can you keep the pregnant belly like in the original?
I don't know what this animation looks like now, but I totally agree with ThenewbiemasterX
The new animation looks good, but I also prefer a more obvious pregnant belly
And I wish Zeta's mother's shoes could be a little more elaborate
Yeah I know... I'm some kind of detail freak
In stage 1 when you jump to save the green echidna npc once you have saved him you cannot go back to where the secret door is because the screen locks.

This is not a bug this was implemented in Original version of game ,in original version there you couldn't backtrack ,you always were locked off the part that you already passed so if you missed the secret you get none

If you reload the game and continued so the stage resets and you can get the secret you missed , you must remember that you are losing all of the collectibles doin so
Not always, as far as I know, for example in the secret room of stage 2
Even the last version of original game, you can go back to an earlier position in the level before the two horses lock your view, if you try
Even with the last version of the original game, if you try you can get back to an earlier position in the level before the two horses lock your view
This means that if you don't save the two NPCs raped by the worms, you can be raped in front of them by the horse
I don't know what changes RedEye has made, but according to my last play experience it's impossible to do in his mod
That's why I posted that comment in #247
If the player can return to the earlier position in the level at any time, I think this is not a bad thing, and can even use this to add some secret, easter eggs
Of course, this is not a very urgent or necessary matter
I did have a thought that might want to be considered when regarding Zu. So story time. For the uninitiated Rock Candy, her artist, was super into “butt stuff” regarding the character and their work. Thus the animations of her from the previous creators. It was even to the point that the thought of vaginal was a meme in itself somewhat. This is not the case as much today. While Zu in the game herself is more of a gag than anything, in my opinion there should be a “hybrid” approach regarding new animations for her (one anal, one vaginal/other). As it does feel appropriate (Yo!). Or not, I’m not the one making them. I’m just in the peanut gallery really so just my two cents.
For the Zu part, I think you guys can actually ask Rock Candy directly
You guys should see this whole string of
Chip and Rock Candy have had a lot of discussions
If you guys or RedEye are interested in respecting Rock Candy's ideas, I'm sure he would be willing to respond to you if asked politely

By the way, Exkrill10 is accepting
He has also done some animation and digital artwork for PXLPD
You guys might want to check out his Twitter or other
1671557232340.png
gif 1.gifgif 2.gif These gifs don't belong to me, found em on google
There are a few of these gifs on an old form
Although there is no confirmation from him, I believe these animations should be from francyszz3
Well, at least the was definitely made by him

Finally, as always, thanks to RedEye for all their efforts

Aggro

May 30, 2017
For the Zu part, I think you guys can actually ask Rock Candy directly
You guys should see this whole string of
Chip and Rock Candy have had a lot of discussions
If you guys or RedEye are interested in respecting Rock Candy's ideas, I'm sure he would be willing to respond to you if asked politely
I don't know how much of anything from Rock Candy people want to add, and while I didn't initially say outright, I agree if you're going to add anything completely new you really should ask for their permission to use their characters and works. (Partially because I forgot, and partially because I thought it was a pretty standard common courtesy as the right and respectful thing to do.)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I don't know how much of anything from Rock Candy people want to add, and while I didn't initially say outright, I agree if you're going to add anything completely new you really should ask for their permission to use their characters and works. (Partially because I forgot, and partially because I thought it was a pretty standard common courtesy as the right and respectful thing to do.)
It's true. In general, at the very beginning Zu was supposed to be an addition to the missing character from the previous games. Before that, I only thought of adding animations from version 4.0 and completing those that would be missing from stages 4 and 5 for her. However, this mod surprisingly appealed to more of you, which made me come up with more and more different things to add to this mod. Including adding more content related to the characters in the game. To be fair, as far as I've talked to Mykiio about his work. What I haven't talked to Rockcandy about is what he thinks about me adding more content for his characters related to this game. At the moment he hasn't written me back on this yet, but when he does it will all be clear to me.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Also, I thought about trying to redesign the animation and appearance of most of the NPCs we might meet while moving around the map. I'm not sure if it's worth doing, because I could start finishing the animations in stage 5. However, I want to give it a try and see what comes out of it and if it will at least look cool. Below you have an example of the animation I've managed to redo so far.

Old.gif New.gif

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Also, I thought about trying to redesign the animation and appearance of most of the NPCs we might meet while moving around the map. I'm not sure if it's worth doing, because I could start finishing the animations in stage 5. However, I want to give it a try and see what comes out of it and if it will at least look cool. Below you have an example of the animation I've managed to redo so far.

View attachment 2252468 View attachment 2252467
Interesting but it looks a bit off. I don't know why

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LeruArt
Jul 26, 2020

View attachment 2252468 View attachment 2252467
I like the facial expressions more in your version but the colors look better in the original and some other details (like thing in her eye is inclined in the original but not in yours or the lipstick).
And dude, is your mod of the game, do as you see fit

Reactions: Aggro
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes