Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stylex1234

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, I just thought of an idea for skins that the characters can unlock after they beat a certain stage and/or was F#@%&! by a specific enemy.

Beating levels:
Level 1 - underwear skin
Level 2 - milf skin
Level 3 - bikini skin
Level 4 - were??? skin (???= werebat, werehog, werecat)
Level 5 - jungle skin

Enemy Sex:
Driller 30 times - scientist skin
Horse 30 times - horse jockey skin
dolphin 30 times - tight dive suit skin
succubus 30 times - succubus skin
futa tribe girls 30 times - tribe skin

Just something that would be cool to add after you're done with all the necessary changes to the game.

480x800-showthingsimage_by_francyszz3-d9lygyc.png

something like that for example?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Hey, another update is now ready for download. It redesigns the sex animation in stage 2. The appearance of all dialogues has been changed and those missing for Zu have been added. Fixed some scripts in the game and optimized them more.
Added 2 minigames that are available in the World Map and I also added other things that you can read more about in the change log.

P.s. I know it's not much, because you were probably expecting new animations in stage 5 and side mission. However, that's all I was able to do for now. I would like to get down to it in the next update, but I don't know what will come of it in the end.
Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Hey, another update is now ready for download. It redesigns the sex animation in stage 2. The appearance of all dialogues has been changed and those missing for Zu have been added. Fixed some scripts in the game and optimized them more.
Added 2 minigames that are available in the World Map and I also added other things that you can read more about in the change log.

P.s. I know it's not much, because you were probably expecting new animations in stage 5 and side mission. However, that's all I was able to do for now. I would like to get down to it in the next update, but I don't know what will come of it in the end.
Change Log:
It's more than enough. The most important thing about quality is the time it takes (y)

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
the new animation of cream x raptor is missing

Change Log:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's just me or the new Amy x Horse (B) animation seems kinda weird, like it has less frames or something

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
also i think that the voice of zelda in smash bros ultimate fits perfectly with cream, i will let the link (XD) so you guy can test it yourselfs

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i dont see what you mean, literaly, at least i didnt notice it when i checked out, maybe is just you
I mean, i just did compare them (the vaginal animation) with the 2.0 and 2.1 version, and the new ones looks kinda mechanic in comparative with the old, except for the new ejaculation that it's dope

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
My mods re-code is done ^^ just exploring ideas now for it ^^
maybe a mod that, as a reward for playing the game with some character (whether you win or lose), lets you "play" with said character in a free mode where you have different "tools" to give your character a " good time", as in game over daisy or something like that, it would be quite good and I think that a lot of code is not needed for this

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
If you are writing about, that there is onlt one part of animationand and no second. Then yes, that's true, because I added only first sex animation for that enemy witch cream.

It's just me or the new Amy x Horse (B) animation seems kinda weird, like it has less frames or something
Yes, you are right. I noticed that in the gallery the Amy x Horse sex animation has not been updated. It looks so strange because I added some new frames to this animation. Therefore, the order of the frames also changed and the old version of the script for Amy in the gallery did not match.

also i think that the voice of zelda in smash bros ultimate fits perfectly with cream, i will let the link (XD) so you guy can test it yourselfs
From what I remember I think I still have this game on the switch So I'll also check out the sounds of other characters and maybe surprisingly I'll find something else.

P.s thanks for suggesting this idea.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, you are right. I noticed that in the gallery the Amy x Horse sex animation has not been updated. It looks so strange because I added some new frames to this animation. Therefore, the order of the frames also changed and the old version of the script for Amy in the gallery did not match.
Thanks for giving it a check

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes