Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
This might be annoying to hear but what is stage 6 going to look like?
Well, for now I can say that the action will take place in the city (most in bars, strip club and on the street). Where we will fight against infected Mobians. However, I don't want to focus on that for now. Once I finish stage 5 and the side mission, I'll start thinking more about it and polishing all the details. I already have some sketches of what this stage might look like. So maybe in the near future I will post them on the forum for the curious.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
leruart,¿what do you want to do now?,¿sprite edits?,¿stages backgrounds?,¿music for stages?,¿some cool design of venus's transformations phases?. :unsure:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Well, for now I can say that the action will take place in the city (most in bars, strip club and on the street). Where we will fight against infected Mobians. However, I don't want to focus on that for now. Once I finish stage 5 and the side mission, I'll start thinking more about it and polishing all the details. I already have some sketches of what this stage might look like. So maybe in the near future I will post them on the forum for the curious.
The more I hear about this the more I like it.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see,rest all you need leruart,take all your time you need too,there is no rush doing it,when you have free time and want to continue with it then you can do it without problem,just take your time and rest all you need and want,don't worry my friend. (y) :giggle:

Deku#1hiro4life

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1925546

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 20.11.2022
Game/Creator: || Zeta R-02
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod Edition:

[BETA] Pregnancy Mode:

[Archives] Previous Versions:

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163709 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
I love this mod so much it's so nice to see the community kept alive for this game although I would love to see new characters and New Sex animations in the future but overall great mod can't wait to see what's in store for the future

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes