Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think more people would prefer normal gameplay instead of adding pregnancy mode stuff like growing belly and childbirth.
Also, doing all the sprites and coding might take some time to do by myself. But if I were to do it, it would probably be in the far future. Like after stage 6 or something like that.
In my opinion yes, i find more entertaining to have the pregnancy as a separated mode. Like a speedrun challenge

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, I was wondering about changing the player icon. I didn't have an idea for it, but today I tried again and did something. What do you guys think, something else add to it?

View attachment 2228910
Is there any particular reason for everything to be brown? The improved artquality is nice, but it slowly starts to become slightly monotone and muddy due to the lack of contrast between the diffrent elements.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... redeye samurai,it's ok if you don't modify the character portrait hub?,i like the square one because is not cutting any sprite of the character and the chip target one cut some sprites of the characters,probably you can use a tv screen of the characters or a monitor like the items monitors from sonic games,i don't know... probably try to change the square to a heart or something what cannot cut the images of the character portrait hub. :unsure:

edit

something like these for examples.
Sin título-1.png

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
mmmhhh... redeye samurai,it's ok if you don't modify the character portrait hub?,i like the square one because is not cutting any sprite of the character and the chip target one cut some sprites of the characters,probably you can use a tv screen of the characters or a monitor like the items monitors from sonic games,i don't know... probably try to change the square to a heart or something what cannot cut the images of the character portrait hub. :unsure:

edit

something like these for examples.
View attachment 2229619
Would be neat if it was static-y on some odd intervals while in danger. And it popping when the last life is gone.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
and the tv turn off when we lost a life while the tv screen is broken when we lost all life and continues?,sound good too but i think the static is fine too because if the tv turn off or break we cannot see the others character hub portraits when we lost,a part for two player can be a little fun like the tv screens are connected to the others like if amy and blaze are online during the gameplay for example and if we playing alone,the other tv screen are turned off.

that's remind me about the characters portraits from the dialogues,yeah,static like that too,good thinking Konpon. (y) :D

edit

mmmhhh... probably a cable cord connected with these two monitors for player 1 and player 2 hubs for example.

Sin título-1.png

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
You got me inspired so made some changes to Amy's 2nd horse animation.
The belly animation, looks nice and more smooth. Thanks for taking the time to do something like this. It will definitely help, improve this animation.

For me, it doesn't matter much if the sprites are cut. Especially if the main part (face) is visible on the screen. I'm not sure if I will change it with a heart or something like that. However, I will think about it and maybe do something with it.

and the tv turn off when we lost a life while the tv screen is broken when we lost all life and continues?,sound good too but i think the static is fine too because if the tv turn off or break we cannot see the others character hub portraits when we lost,a part for two player can be a little fun like the tv screens are connected to the others like if amy and blaze are online during the gameplay for example and if we playing alone,the other tv screen are turned off.

that's remind me about the characters portraits from the dialogues,yeah,static like that too,good thinking Konpon. (y) :D

edit

mmmhhh... probably a cable cord connected with these two monitors for player 1 and player 2 hubs for example.
Well... from what I've noticed, the engine doesn't help much with the ability to rotate player panels. As it takes the icon image as it is and if there is a second player it puts it on the right side. This could be changed by creating an item that would check how much hp a player has and rotate the life bar based on that. But I don't know if it makes sense to spend so much attention and energy on it.

Reactions: Freezewood369

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Anyone help me on how to make layered health bars (line 3 different hp bars in one~)

Also minigame idea would be either match 3 type of thing, or press certain keys in sync

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezewood369

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Keeps saying the file cant be opened bcz of my securtiy settings but i have no clue what that means
More likely is that your AV detects the Game.exe as a malware (it's common) whenever you download a non-registered autor .Exe.
Just deactivate the AV and re-download the game

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Anyone help me on how to make layered health bars (line 3 different hp bars in one~)

Also minigame idea would be either match 3 type of thing, or press certain keys in sync
I dont have any idea from both things, sorry :(

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes