Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
Wouldn’t it be better to just make a discord server where everyone can talk about this mod and bring new ideas? Redeye can also put his updates there and get feedback quickly

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Also when doing side missions, I tried to do a small thing that appears during the sex animation. Namely, a small box with the expression of the character's face. For example, such a box could appear when we don't see the character's face, or in other cases. For now I left this idea for later. But I want to ask you what you think about adding something like this to the game. Is it good to add it or not worth it? Below I send how it's looks like.

View attachment 2223762 View attachment 2223761
godlike mechanic

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
So question, does anyone know how to add the sperm animation to the end of the animations?
If you refering to sperm that appears in the end of sex animation. Then olny what you must do is add command "hitflash" when your animation start. And also add parametr "cum", "oil" or "icor", depending what exacly sperm color you want to use.

NoMoreMadworld

Jul 7, 2021
If you refering to sperm that appears in the end of sex animation. Then olny what you must do is add command "hitflash" when your animation start. And also add parametr "cum", "oil" or "icor", depending what exacly sperm color you want to use.
I'm talking about the Sperm folder in the assets, how do I get that to play before I lose all my health?
Unless what you said is how I get it to play, idk I have no idea what i'm doing.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I'm talking about the Sperm folder in the assets, how do I get that to play before I lose all my health?
Unless what you said is how I get it to play, idk I have no idea what i'm doing.
Hmm... Well, in the game, the animation of the sperm that splashes on the screen is triggered by hitflash, and that means. If the animation ends - in this case the sex animation - the sperm will spawn and kill itself at the end. Therefore, I think the best solution would be to create your own script. For example, you could create a function "void SpawnSperm()" in "Enemygrab.c". Which when called in your enemy.txt or wherever you want. It will spawn your sperm animation. I'm not at home right now. However when i came back i could write you this.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Alright, so these ideas are just concepts at the moment but I think I've come up with a few side missions that are the kind of thing Redeye was after. Forest side mission would be in Eleanor's Mansion (Eleanor is the yellow echidna that we rescue from the plant boss) and for the water side mission we could rescue the pop star that was captured by Venus (we don't see her again after the boss fight so if Redeye doesn't have anything planned we can do a mission with her). Will do some more brainstorming for these missions and also see if I can think of other. Side question, is everyone fine with just getting the love emeralds from the main stages? We could use those for side missions and lore related stuff.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Okey, I finished making this script. It is very simple and also easy to use.
But first you need to put this script in your "data/script/Enemygrab.c" file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After adding it. Then you need to download and unpack the folder below.
There are few files with a script to show cum. I added to them the code that kills them when the animation is over.
So all you have to do is drag this folder to: "data/Bgs/Assets/".

And that's it. Now if you want to use this animation anywhere you want,
just write this code in your animation: "\@cmd Sperm spermname x y". (without "\" symbol, I used it because otherways forum take word cum as user.)

Where "spermname" is the sperm you are referring to: (remember to write these names with capital letters!).

"CUM" - white;

"OIL" - black;

"ICOR" green;

And x is the distance on the X axis from the center of the animation.
And y is the distance on the Y axis from the center of the animation.
(By defeault it will be x = -20, y = -50);

Example use: \@cmd Sperm CUM -20 -50

If you have questions or problems, ask.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021

There are few files with a script to show cum. I added to them the code that kills them when the animation is over.

just write this code in your animation: "\@cmd Sperm spermname x y". (without "\" symbol, I used it because otherways forum take word cum as user.)

Where "spermname" is the sperm you are referring to: (remember to write these names with capital letters!).

"CUM" - white;

"OIL" - black;

"ICOR" green;

Talking about things I don't know what software do you use for the animation?

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021

"CUM" - white;

"OIL" - black;

"ICOR" green;

Where do I put this exactly, below existing code or something?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes