Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 5, 2022
With the way red does quality, it will take a really long time to add all the anims in for a new character~
And that’s not considering the character anims themselves. Movesets, idles, etc.
Those are a really bunch of animations. But I suppose that red can work as the original developers did... I mean, adding step by step new animations and leaving some of them missing until they are done and introduced to the game. Additionally, with this kind of work we can follow completely the character's progression.
Also when doing side missions, I tried to do a small thing that appears during the sex animation. Namely, a small box with the expression of the character's face. For example, such a box could appear when we don't see the character's face, or in other cases. For now I left this idea for later. But I want to ask you what you think about adding something like this to the game. Is it good to add it or not worth it? Below I send how it's looks like.

View attachment 2223762 View attachment 2223761
I really like that idea, after all, is an addition that doesn't obstruct the vision of any other element...the animation is clearly seen and it adds a really hot and sexy feature

Reactions: Aggro and LeruArt

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
i will take ideas, but dont try push it onto me and try make me do your ideas straight away please. had too many dms so far forcing me to make the mod ideas...

Reactions: Aggro

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
My mods ready to add things, like modes, characters and such. Send ideas via dm, or at my discord (LeruArt#7344), or twitter (@Art_Leru2002)
How about a mod that changes the combat system? I mean, normally in hentai games the enemy has to do enough damage to you to take off your clothes and once you are naked the enemy can rape you, here the clothes are only removed in the sex scene and then literally reappears out of nowhere, I think it's a pretty basic system for a Beat'em up and I think a mod that changes that system would not only be a great adition, but would also add a lot of content because for different mechanics new animations would be needed, ignoring the fact that it would be very difficult to do something like this, I think it would be a very good mod

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
How about a mod that changes the combat system? I mean, normally in hentai games the enemy has to do enough damage to you to take off your clothes and once you are naked the enemy can rape you, here the clothes are only removed in the sex scene and then literally reappears out of nowhere, I think it's a pretty basic system for a Beat'em up and I think a mod that changes that system would not only be a great adition, but would also add a lot of content because for different mechanics new animations would be needed, ignoring the fact that it would be very difficult to do something like this, I think it would be a very good mod
maybe when ive had enough experience, i may add this. also i dont get notifs here well enough, why i sent my discord and twitter..

Reactions: Aggro and ARU1048

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Did the original dev team for project x ever mention any plans for the Master Emerald? I've been thinking about this for a bit and I realised that I don't ever recall it being brought up in the project x forums, closest I've seen was stuff about Tikal being a possible playable character after the game was done.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
probably but we need to wait this game get completed to add new characters,meanwhile we need to wait for the news future stages and enemies with their sprites apart of the soundtracks too. :unsure:

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
So got my first Multiverse character ready to be put in. Wont say who it is, but its a character not from sonic. Although I'm also putting in Tikal, just unsure on her stats
:0 from what multiverse?, maybe i can guess

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Pregnancy should be a state for the player instead of a seperate mod. Your belly slowly grows until you give birth.
I think more people would prefer normal gameplay instead of adding pregnancy mode stuff like growing belly and childbirth.
Also, doing all the sprites and coding might take some time to do by myself. But if I were to do it, it would probably be in the far future. Like after stage 6 or something like that.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes