Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sound interesting,like a dark future in venus's gas,probably we can explore a strange robotic factory where the creations are some modified robots who can impregnate others creatures with artificial semen with some mobians peoples being milked to get their semens modified for the robots,meanwhile eleonor's mansion are turned in a dark deep jungle with so much living vegetations what caused others peoples dissapears,these dissapeared peoples are trapped inside of some giant plant core who that monstruosly plant using these peoples to sexually drained by their pleasant liquids to feed the plant core to expand so much more with eleonor being one with that plant core,who knows what happening with the ocean and the wild native prehistoric jungle,the cities are destroyed by some crazed sex hungry zombies and etc... with that dark future in venus's gas,who knows how we can stop that pink nymphomaniacal monster. :unsure:

but this is for another story for another future mod made by some others users. :giggle:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
You could also made your own post to get ideas, so you dont

:0 What was the idea and how much did you make?, its interesting
it just had recoding done, but a new mode was attempted (hard mode, similiar to reds preg mode, but mixed with evil mode)

Reactions: Stonem_

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Aggro's suggestion of rescue missions for side missions with the idea of expanding lore is a good idea (some of my side mission ideas like the one I suggested before are rescue missions now that I think about it), other things you could do could be stuff like: levels that have been changed/infected by Venus (a pink enviorment with tentacles and slime and such), maybe a mission where you get shrunk down and have to go inside another character (could be used to show off how Venus has changed Mobians biologically) and even missions that while Venus hasn't been involved, her presence has caused something to happen (say for example that a powerful poltergheist interested in experiancing pleasure and sex has awakened and been luring victims to a mansion.)
I also did have an idea for a mini game where you essentially play arcade city rampage as a mob for a mini game. Where you have somewhere around a minute to destroy as much as possible to score points and you get a “1st, 2nd, 3rd place” reward if you get a certain amount. (They layer, get first you also get 2nd and 3rd etc.) Each stage area has a mob you could play for that mini game, maybe use some basic animations or something. If you’re going with a shrink idea you could also go with a growth one in addition if you wanted.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
leruart,So the pregnant mod that Redeye Samurai was working on wasn't yours? I thought you made that mod with Redeye Samurai and all that work belonged to you two, I thought there were 3 different mods made by 3 different users except that I thought the pregnant mod was being worked on between you and redeye samurai. :unsure:

I also thought that you two work together with the sprites and the configurations and so on, I also thought that it was a project made by you and by chip1155 and even made by the three of you, what a discovery, I didn't know that your project was separate from those of they. :whistle:

Still I wish you all all the best luck as well. (y):giggle:

Reactions: Stonem_

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
leruart,So the pregnant mod that Redeye Samurai was working on wasn't yours? I thought you made that mod with Redeye Samurai and all that work belonged to you two, I thought there were 3 different mods made by 3 different users except that I thought the pregnant mod was being worked on between you and redeye samurai. :unsure:

I also thought that you two work together with the sprites and the configurations and so on, I also thought that it was a project made by you and by chip1155 and even made by the three of you, what a discovery, I didn't know that your project was separate from those of they. :whistle:

Still I wish you all all the best luck as well. (y):giggle:
Nah, reds pregnancy mode was something he did himself, but idk if it was bc of me tbh. My mod just gonna be an expansion mod type of thing, mixing ideas together from everyone (even red can suggest ideas for my mod if he wants~)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freezewood369

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Talking of which, it's ready for suggestions! I've redone how I want the game to work on my end, like recoding, redoing stats for players and damages they take~

I've also mode oil and icor still able to impregnate, but oil is like 20% weaker than sperm, and icor is 5% weaker than sperm~ (meaning damages with oil and icor fill-ups take less damage than sperm fill-ups does)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey, unfortunately I failed to create rythmic minigame. It takes too much time to add buttons that we must click in the right moment. That's why I'm starting to redesign this minigame using already finished animations to simply make a rock-paper-scissor mechanic. Which We have to beat the opponent and win enough rounds to fill up our hearts in the panel above, but if the opponent wins a few rounds, we will have to win more rounds. So far, this mechanic is working well.

map1.gif

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Talking of which, it's ready for suggestions! I've redone how I want the game to work on my end, like recoding, redoing stats for players and damages they take~

I've also mode oil and icor still able to impregnate, but oil is like 20% weaker than sperm, and icor is 5% weaker than sperm~ (meaning damages with oil and icor fill-ups take less damage than sperm fill-ups does)
An idea that I have is that it be a mixed mode between the evil mode and the pregnancy mod, that is, the evil character trying to fuck as much as possible to get pregnant as quickly as possible, like a time trial mode

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Hey, unfortunately I failed to create rythmic minigame. It takes too much time to add buttons that we must click in the right moment. That's why I'm starting to redesign this minigame using already finished animations to simply make a rock-paper-scissor mechanic. Which We have to beat the opponent and win enough rounds to fill up our hearts in the panel above, but if the opponent wins a few rounds, we will have to win more rounds. So far, this mechanic is working well.

View attachment 2217332
I was thinking of a scenario where the characters get stuck in a public use/glory hole wall maybe that can be one of the events that happens in between levels

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 2217332
And if you reuse the Old code for the Chaman Mini Game? That one counts as a Rhythm Game.

Aggro

May 30, 2017

If you’re looking for ideas, you could see if you could make being pregnant a “status effect” of sorts. The pregnancy mod adds that kick animation after all. So if you take damage (get raped) you have a chance of getting pregnant. Then have to spend a certain amount of time pregnant before you give birth. So like a hybrid of the current pregnancy mod. I don’t know how feasible this is but it’s just something off the top of my head. Admittedly I have not played the pregnancy mod too much either.

Reactions: LeruArt
Feb 25, 2022
If you’re looking for ideas, you could see if you could make being pregnant a “status effect” of sorts. The pregnancy mod adds that kick animation after all. So if you take damage (get raped) you have a chance of getting pregnant. Then have to spend a certain amount of time pregnant before you give birth. So like a hybrid of the current pregnancy mod. I don’t know how feasible this is but it’s just something off the top of my head. Admittedly I have not played the pregnancy mod too much either.
tell that to redeye. that's what I wanted from the alstart not a seperate mode.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
interesting,thanks very much leruart,about something,¿what is ''icor'' and the oil you said?,¿are these the green and black liquid stains of the characters bodies when they get by spiders and robots?. :unsure:

Reactions: LeruArt

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
interesting,thanks very much leruart,about something,¿what is ''icor'' and the oil you said?,¿are these the green and black liquid stains of the characters bodies when they get by spiders and robots?. :unsure:
Icor is green, oil is black, yes. They're cum types 1 and 2, sperm is cum type 0

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freezewood369
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes