Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The animation look great.
Regarding the extra story things, you can try to create things based on events of each stage.
- Stage 1) You can revisit the sink battleship where you started the game. And interact with the robots or trying to find the cargo for goodies.
- Stage 2) Go to the Chaos's garden and talk with the NPC who was being raped by the Plant Boss.
- Stage 3) Trying to find that girl who was kidnapped by Venus or exploring the Atlantis?
- Stage 4) Speaking with Sonic?
- Stage 5) The futanari's village looks interesting.

The point is to interact and understand how is the state of those who were affected by the Gas. Specifically as a request of the Brown haired NPC that Eggman tends to talk with after each stage.

PD: That Rhythm mini game will be something like the "Naughty Rabbit" fuck mini game?
Thanks for propositions. About rhythm game I was thinking about more like "Beat Banger".

which mode are you talking about? the normal or preggo?
normal

Reactions: LeruArt and Stonem_

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I've see that as part of the original game/story. Since the characters are highly lewd during the sex animation and the fact that their profile pics changes into a pervert one when losing a life
The only one that's supposed to apply too is Rouge. Since Rouge is turbo sexed to the point a lot of her animations were supposed to be her raping the monsters instead of the otherway around which makes it more of a shame that she has the worst unique animations in the base game next to Blaze.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I think something like this is not suitable for this kind of mode.

Well, I'm not sure what the ideas of the original creators were, although I don't think they somehow put more thought into it that way. Yet I haven't given it much thought either.
If I remember right it's just an phrodisiac and that the character you play as/played as was completely unaffected. But you know getting plowed relentlessly is pbound to make anyone frisky eventually.

Oct 5, 2022
As I remember the pink gas is an aphrodisiac as you say and my personal vision is that the character is inmune to the majority of effects, however, the character losses a life when they are that aroused and sexual active that they succumb to the pink cloud or they finally get pregnant after some tries... That's how I've always seen it.
I do not know if they are things that I have invented hahaha

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
It is a sci-fi kind of aphrodisiac. Remember, the "gas" is the creature itself. And it can take any state of matter to propagate itself. Solid, gas, liquid, etc. As well as its mass expanding across the immediate surrounding lands, rather than the world as a whole. It is interesting, really. Plus, it does more than just up the libido.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
some interesting thing of that gas is can reprogram and make some malfunction to some machines,how that gas can make the robots being turned like that is something curious and creepy,it's remind me of the flash grenades from metal gear solid games,these grenades have some small particles floating in the air and cause some malfunction on some machines for example a big and powerfull military tank so imagine how strong and powerfull is that gas to manipulate the robots and reconfigurated their functions to sense something they can't have sensed before,most of it... reviving and repairing the ones like abyss from the stage 3 boss,probably venus moving it like a puppet with her tentacles from inside but there are something curious about what happened on eggman's robots,well... not only them,everything like the flora and fauna of the places too,the ''flora'' most of it. :unsure:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
some interesting thing of that gas is can reprogram and make some malfunction to some machines,how that gas can make the robots being turned like that is something curious and creepy,it's remind me of the flash grenades from metal gear solid games,these grenades have some small particles floating in the air and cause some malfunction on some machines for example a big and powerfull military tank so imagine how strong and powerfull is that gas to manipulate the robots and reconfigurated their functions to sense something they can't have sensed before,most of it... reviving and repairing the ones like abyss from the stage 3 boss,probably venus moving it like a puppet with her tentacles from inside but there are something curious about what happened on eggman's robots,well... not only them,everything like the flora and fauna of the places too,the ''flora'' most of it. :unsure:
The gas is simply not gas. It can spread about like clouds of smoke, but it is about as smoky or vaporous as Majin Buu when it steams and something/someone forms from said steam. When the entity is as amorphous as it is, and does so much sexy sci-fi stuff around and about... There is plenty of food for thoughts to expand and extend on the concept. Plus, we got two science buffs (+ Tails, if allowed to participate) in-game to make up as much sense out of it as possible. Within whatever restrictions and whatnot for the writers. Especially since we are finally going to uncharted territory without Zeta's help.

Feb 25, 2022
The gas is simply not gas. It can spread about like clouds of smoke, but it is about as smoky or vaporous as Majin Buu when it steams and something/someone forms from said steam. When the entity is as amorphous as it is, and does so much sexy sci-fi stuff around and about... There is plenty of food for thoughts to expand and extend on the concept. Plus, we got two science buffs (+ Tails, if allowed to participate) in-game to make up as much sense out of it as possible. Within whatever restrictions and whatnot for the writers. Especially since we are finally going to uncharted territory without Zeta's help.
could that thing regenerate?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i think i get confused with the grenades i said,the grenades i refering are the chaff grenades but yeah,who played metal gear solid from psx from nostalgic probably known what im referring but yeah,who knows about the ending of the game,probably dr akari can make something like other gas to clean the venus gas to stop the outbreak,like something can expand and disipate the gas but yeah... we have to get to dr akari and make something like an antidote to stop venus completely so she cannot get regenerate again,probably her weak point is her brain where we can see in her transparent slimy body,another thing i have curious is the forms she can adopt during our journey,in sonic adventure we see some like 6 forms of chaos but in pxlpd we only see 2 or 3 form of venus,the 3rd one probably is her appearance from the title menu where we see her being giant with our characters confronting her on some rooftops.

redeye samurai,¿How many transformations will we see of her and how many of those transformations must we fight during the game?,she is an interesting powerfull character to investigate,probably more strong than chaos because she is more than water,who knows what others powerfull creatures she can control,iblis,dark gaia,time eater,the universe and the destiny is on her hands with how powerfull she is if she can control the time eater too. :whistle:

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Sadly we don't really know much about Venus other than what we've been shown in game: she was created when Pilli and Milli (the 2 sheep mobians we see at the start) were trying to make a love potion and used Dr. Akari's (the brown echidna) experimental Hormone X, apart from the Hormone X (which had the full contents poured in by accident) we don't know what else the two sheep used in their love potion, the only thing we know is that whatever was used reacted with the Hormone X and created Venus.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
That reminds me, a long while back I saw a full body pic made by one of the devs (probably Zeta) that show Venus not just with the brain but a heart shaped uterus as well, I've been unable to find it sadly but I have seen Fanart done by her brother (at least I think its her brother, he has it in his bio on fur affinity) which has the heart uterus. Has anyone else seen or remember the original I'm talking about?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... me not,sorry but i can rembember a photoshop made by them like perfect chaos but with pink colors,one of the devs or user says she looks sexy being in this form photoshoped with pink colors than blue colors.

images.jpg

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
welp. cant mod....not anymore....given up really quickly....i forgot everything....and got no help....so

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I came up with an idea to organize optional things on the world map. For example, each stage (island on the map) will have one mini-game where we can get money and increase hp, and one side mission to add more storyline things and maybe new character for that specific mission. Although I haven't thought about the side missions yet so if you have any ideas for story in then, feel free to write. Also, if anyone is curious, for now I'm making a rhythmic minigame where we have to click the attack button at the right moment. Below is a small preview of the look of the animation that will be featured in it.

View attachment 2210765
If you wanted some story flavor involving side missions you could do a series of “Rescue” missions provided to you by other cast members to save npc’s from getting raped or captured. This could be either through mini games, side quest stages, etc. Maybe if they don’t get saved in time they get pregnant or taken away. (Like alien invasion style. Could even make that a thing with the city map). You could even introduce a time trial style of original stages to double dip for content with this idea as it’s own side mission. Could even introduce new characters this way as well as validate rewards. (Forgive my typing, I’m away from my pc for awhile.)

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,good luck leruart,if you want,you can try to do some sprite mod of the characters like i do,about that... i forgot to try if my custom sprites work in the game,before i stopped because i don't have so much privacy and now i have but i forgot to continue with that project too so yeah,i continue trying it again.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Aggro's suggestion of rescue missions for side missions with the idea of expanding lore is a good idea (some of my side mission ideas like the one I suggested before are rescue missions now that I think about it), other things you could do could be stuff like: levels that have been changed/infected by Venus (a pink enviorment with tentacles and slime and such), maybe a mission where you get shrunk down and have to go inside another character (could be used to show off how Venus has changed Mobians biologically) and even missions that while Venus hasn't been involved, her presence has caused something to happen (say for example that a powerful poltergheist interested in experiancing pleasure and sex has awakened and been luring victims to a mansion.)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes