Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
If you’re looking for ideas, you could see if you could make being pregnant a “status effect” of sorts. The pregnancy mod adds that kick animation after all. So if you take damage (get raped) you have a chance of getting pregnant. Then have to spend a certain amount of time pregnant before you give birth. So like a hybrid of the current pregnancy mod. I don’t know how feasible this is but it’s just something off the top of my head. Admittedly I have not played the pregnancy mod too much either.
I could try, tho would this be a new mode, or on a separate mod?

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I could try, tho would this be a new mode, or on a separate mod?
I’m afraid I can’t answer that for you. It would be your mod so whichever one you prefer or feel like you’d want to approach with its creation. In my opinion a separate mod might be better on paper but I wouldn’t know.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
The only reason I say this is because if you make it a separate mod than it would be entirely yours. If you make it a new mode you might be reliant on red eye’s mods that you based it off of which could be its own can of worms down the line when they make changes. Maybe not though either. Alternatively it would be yours if you start from scratch but you are indeed starting from the beginning. Or maybe I’m misunderstanding the question.

Reactions: LeruArt

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I did have a thought that might want to be considered when regarding Zu. So story time. For the uninitiated Rock Candy, her artist, was super into “butt stuff” regarding the character and their work. Thus the animations of her from the previous creators. It was even to the point that the thought of vaginal was a meme in itself somewhat. This is not the case as much today. While Zu in the game herself is more of a gag than anything, in my opinion there should be a “hybrid” approach regarding new animations for her (one anal, one vaginal/other). As it does feel appropriate (Yo!). Or not, I’m not the one making them. I’m just in the peanut gallery really so just my two cents.

Reactions: Hqazgts226

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Well I don't mind doing either or, for separate mod or not, in my opinion, it would be easier to do it in one mod all together, but with how openbor is, I'm unsure

Reactions: Aggro

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,about openbor,i have two games i want to extract sprites of these but i can't make these program extract the sprites and the content of these games,one of them is very hard to get again and the other i really don't know if i can get it again so... someone can extract two openbor games for me?,im going to share and upload it in private message because i think i can't share these here. :unsure:

Stylex1234

Aug 26, 2020
tbh this mod is better than the original one. when a new character gets added to the game doesnt it take a lo of time to do sprites? hopefully its a female character

Aggro

May 30, 2017
tbh this mod is better than the original one. when a new character gets added to the game doesnt it take a lo of time to do sprites? hopefully its a female character
I haven’t done sprite work but I assume the amount of work in it specifically just depends on the level of detail involved. (Personally I think Red here makes it look easy.) The second part that people don’t consider too often unless they’ve worked with stuff like this is incorporating it INTO the game. We currently have like what, 3-5 mobs with bosses and secret bosses per area, with 2 animations each, and 5 chapters total? So it’s not exactly an easy challenge so to speak. Not to put words in peoples mouths.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I haven’t done sprite work but I assume the amount of work in it specifically just depends on the level of detail involved. (Personally I think Red here makes it look easy.) The second part that people don’t consider too often unless they’ve worked with stuff like this is incorporating it INTO the game. We currently have like what, 3-5 mobs with bosses and secret bosses per area, with 2 animations each, and 5 chapters total? So it’s not exactly an easy challenge so to speak. Not to put words in peoples mouths.
With the way red does quality, it will take a really long time to add all the anims in for a new character~

Last edited:
Reactions: Aggro

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
It only just occurred to me now to ask this, better late than never I suppose; Redeye, when you mentioned using side missions for expanding the lore, what kind of lore are you after? Character specific, backstory, stage, Venus or even all of the above?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
And if you reuse the Old code for the Chaman Mini Game? That one counts as a Rhythm Game.
It took too long to create buttons that appear at the right moment and match the music. That's why I abandoned the idea and probably won't return to creating something like this for now.

It only just occurred to me now to ask this, better late than never I suppose; Redeye, when you mentioned using side missions for expanding the lore, what kind of lore are you after? Character specific, backstory, stage, Venus or even all of the above?
Well, for now I'm focusing more on continuing the storyline at each stage by adding quests after already defeating bosses.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Also when doing side missions, I tried to do a small thing that appears during the sex animation. Namely, a small box with the expression of the character's face. For example, such a box could appear when we don't see the character's face, or in other cases. For now I left this idea for later. But I want to ask you what you think about adding something like this to the game. Is it good to add it or not worth it? Below I send how it's looks like.

new.gif fin.gif

Nov 2, 2022
Also when doing side missions, I tried to do a small thing that appears during the sex animation. Namely, a small box with the expression of the character's face. For example, such a box could appear when we don't see the character's face, or in other cases. For now I left this idea for later. But I want to ask you what you think about adding something like this to the game. Is it good to add it or not worth it? Below I send how it's looks like.

View attachment 2223762 View attachment 2223761
great idea, I especially wanna see their face when sonic bones them.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

I have never wanted a face cam so bad before!
Amazing idea, there are a bunch of scenes with the characters expressions hidden (like the weresonic one).

Aggro

May 30, 2017

I love it. It’s a very nice touch in general for animations. It can also have a large variety of uses outside of general animations and even for the side missions or the mini games you are making. (I’m just using my time trial side mission idea here as an example, not trying to push it. But you could put the frame next to the clock for time remaining in reference to the “stage” of who you are trying to rescue is at. Something like that.) Just try to keep in mind about UI with it is my only real slight concern.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
My mods ready to add things, like modes, characters and such. Send ideas via dm, or at my discord (LeruArt#7344), or twitter (@Art_Leru2002)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes