Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I tried the new version and ran into some bugs.

-When the motobug activates its special attack move and you damage or destroy it, it returns to the place where the attack started and the death animation is played.
-The motobug can go out of the arena mode ring after executing the attack.
ProjectX - 0028.png
-You can walk with the character over the enemy tentacle in the stage 1 or the arena when it starts to make its special attack.
-The buzz bombers are usually locked with the boxes of stage 1
-Duo Raptor-Nilly called Rider doesn't load his color palette in arena mode and you can also knock enemies out of the arena in the end zone on the right.
-Stage 2 boss uses the old sprite icon.
ProjectX - 0025.png ProjectX - 0019.png
-The emeralds use the old sprites as objects unlike the emerald sprites from the animation.
This is the same with the stamina bar but it is the opposite.
ProjectX - 0022.png
An idea to decorate or improve the secret area of level 1.
Eggman could appear at the background of the level 1 secret area trying to repair his damaged robots.
(For example, the Snake an unused or discarded enemy) or escaping from his robots, that way
the appearance of Eggman would make sense in the Egg Argonaut
and later in the secret stage 3 of the story.
ProjectX Eggman In Secret Room.png

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿what is that?,¿what they talking about of some video of tails and rouge?,¿why they post a video of this in youtube?,uploading this video in youtube is a really bad idea for certain reasons. :unsure:

edited

woah... that kiss,i love that animation of rule 34,it's looks very cute and sexy too,is very nice too for tails,i wish this made for the others girls too like rouge to cream and/or rouge to zu etc... like if she doing some sexy bearhug pressing their breasts together in a strong hug while she kiss the other characters humiliating them,about that... im not good creating new sprites and im not good editing them to fix their appearance like what i asked for the plant of nilly but i want a little change of the animation of evil rouge with amy rose when rouge kiss amy,is good how it's looks but i prefer a kiss something like that animation of evil rouge with tails from rule34,like she lick and suck the tongue of amy and a sexy and passionaly kiss like that animation but between rouge and amy,like adding some extra sprites of their animation,adding a mouth to mouth kiss while amy rose's cheeks moving because of the tongue of rouge inside her mouth in this animation.

72hgr6.gif

about it... i tried to recreate that same kiss i asked for but i can't make it,i just editing the colors and adding something on them with the photoshop program but i can't create news sprites and i can't fix others like the plant of nilly because i don't know how is going to be the sprites originally so yeah... i ask to others if someone can make it for me,like these news sprites of the eels and the kissing of the girls from stage 5 what redeye samurai made before.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeruArt

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I found another 2 errors:
-There is a bug in the animation when Ruby
rips rouge's clothes this appears:
ruby/Amy/rip01.gif instead of ruby/Rouge/rip01.gif.
Also the rip01 frame is missing in the second Ruby animation and
at the end of the animation the rouge disappears.
(This error appears in 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9 - 2.0, I don't know if it appears in lower versions)
ProjectX - 0076.png
-In the cell door of stage 1 one can get out without breaking the door by just sticking to
the door and moving down you can escape, the same thing happens with the secret door of level 1
but this is walking to the right and up without breaking the door.
View attachment Escaping from the cell.mp4

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I gotta say, if there is ever a one more character after the planned "one more character", I kinda hope it is Tangle. I mean, even Sega is actively promoting that character a lot in their side games. Especially with a playable role. Something never done for characters born and raised in comic media after Amy and Charmy's japanese manga debut, such as anyone from Archie's run.

Nov 7, 2022
This was my first idea but I never finished it. Like I said before if anyone wants to use these ideas, feel free to adjust/ enhance these gif for the the game or for what ever. I'm pretty busy and don't have to much time to work on these. Plus as you can see I'm not the best.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
woah!,i never imagined to see fiona fox in that situation,very good. (y) :whistle:
Fiona_Fox_profil.png
bad girls need some punishment,she really deserves it for what she did to tails,She is a villain that I would also love to see her being humiliated and at sometimes we can see her humiliating others. ;)

but it also makes me more sexy and cute in her good appearance with that yellow clothes that she used to wear at the beginning, it could also be something like that with the case of tailsko and tails being different and separated characters, something like that that the good Fiona becomes separates from the bad Fiona's body and we must protect the good one by preventing the bad one from torturing and raping her, thus merging between them, the bad one being the one that predominates the body the most, we would probably have to defeat her so that the good one tries to merge with the bad one due to that the bad one is weak to fight in which the good one predominates the body helping us and rewarding us something for our efforts,sound good for another minigame,probably i like her first clothes because she have more hairs and a one piece thight bodysuit,probably because she have more clothes too in her actual appearance with her long black pants and her black top,that's why i prefer more the first one with the yellow outfit. :unsure:
mqdefault.jpg

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I gotta say, if there is ever a one more character after the planned "one more character", I kinda hope it is Tangle. I mean, even Sega is actively promoting that character a lot in their side games. Especially with a playable role. Something never done for characters born and raised in comic media after Amy and Charmy's japanese manga debut, such as anyone from Archie's run.
or whisper

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, Redeye. It's possible to add the Game Over animations in the gallery mode? Just remember those things exists lol

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes