Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks to all of you for the minigames/side mission suggestions. It will really speed up the creation of the whole mod.

ok im finally at home, here's the voicelines that i found for amy
Thanks for finding this, I was going to do it today, but apparently you got ahead of me.

Reactions: ARU1048

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
And one more thing, for those who are curious, below I'm sending more or less the appearance of the minigames that WeebLoop proposed and that I plan to introduce into the game. I hope I can program it in such a way that even an interesting minigame will come out of it, which along with other minigames will be something refreshing in the game itself.

map.gif

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I was hitting a block with ideas for the main game and kept coming up with ideas for the pregnant mode which Redeye isn't currently working on, but when Redeye asked for ideas for side missions/minigames it helped me with the block I was having and I've got a couple of different ideas.

1. Mother of a Thousand Young/New Species
Briefing: Eggman's scanners have found a aboundance of a strange new species with high amounts of the pink cloud in their systems, they've been rapidly multiplying and could cause problems if left unchecked.
In this side mission the player has to fight through large amounts of a new enemy and try to reach the source, which is a unique variation of one of the enemies continuely mating with a mobian who rapidly goes through pregnancy and gives birth to these new enemies.

Could be used as a one off or could be a side mission that crops up with the new enemy being different depending on the stage, in this example the mission would be set in the forest area and the unique enemies would be mobian and horse hybrids. For the fight at the end I've thought of 2 variations but will stick with using the easier one for this, beating up the horse while being attacked by its young, Redeye can ask about the other he'd like but I'll warn in advance that the other variation I came up with is complex and would require a bit of work.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
And one more thing, for those who are curious, below I'm sending more or less the appearance of the minigames that WeebLoop proposed and that I plan to introduce into the game. I hope I can program it in such a way that even an interesting minigame will come out of it, which along with other minigames will be something refreshing in the game itself.

View attachment 2186203
Very nice!

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
leruarts,you misunderstand that again,redeye samurai asked us to give an idea of some minigames and i just give an idea of a rock paper and scissor minigame,saddly,im not good expressing myself so yeah.

and stop ruining people's emotions and dreams, we have every right to express ourselves and we have the freedom to give ideas, apart from redeye samurai he never said whether or not he wanted to do our ideas and some of my ideas were heard, for example some content added to the animations like a few more sprites of the eels from stage 3 and that the girls nilly and ruby from stage 5 did the animations that also kiss the girls, plus the rock paper scissors minigame was my idea I'm just letting others simplify it since I can't express myself well explaining it, the truth is that the modifications they added sound very good too and I like their ideas so I also thanks them for the help and the modifications they gave them, Even so, stop making others look bad, leruarts, if you want to comment on something then do it, but don't make fun of other people's ideas and fetishes just because you don't like them.
I wasnt making fun? Maybe your misunderstanding that wasn't just aiming at you specifically?

Feb 25, 2022
I was hitting a block with ideas for the main game and kept coming up with ideas for the pregnant mode which Redeye isn't currently working on, but when Redeye asked for ideas for side missions/minigames it helped me with the block I was having and I've got a couple of different ideas.

1. Mother of a Thousand Young/New Species
Briefing: Eggman's scanners have found a aboundance of a strange new species with high amounts of the pink cloud in their systems, they've been rapidly multiplying and could cause problems if left unchecked.
In this side mission the player has to fight through large amounts of a new enemy and try to reach the source, which is a unique variation of one of the enemies continuely mating with a mobian who rapidly goes through pregnancy and gives birth to these new enemies.

Could be used as a one off or could be a side mission that crops up with the new enemy being different depending on the stage, in this example the mission would be set in the forest area and the unique enemies would be mobian and horse hybrids. For the fight at the end I've thought of 2 variations but will stick with using the easier one for this, beating up the horse while being attacked by its young, Redeye can ask about the other he'd like but I'll warn in advance that the other variation I came up with is complex and would require a bit of work.

View attachment 2186203
Here's an idea: this mini game happens if you lose at least one life in the stage and had to start over. If you win, you get an extra life. If you lose and the sprem manages to inseminate the player, you play the pregnant version of them.

Reactions: Freezewood369

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
interesting,From what I see of the minigame that Redeye Samurai showed, it will be like a galaga only that we move up and down still in a place while we shoot the enemies that are approaching, it makes me curious as to how robots want to reproduce,Do they absorb the semen of others to genetically modify them so that beings similar to them come out of flesh and bones?,How would you explain that robots can reproduce if they are not manufactured with machines?. :unsure:

Reactions: LeruArt
Feb 25, 2022
interesting,From what I see of the minigame that Redeye Samurai showed, it will be like a galaga only that we move up and down still in a place while we shoot the enemies that are approaching, it makes me curious as to how robots want to reproduce,Do they absorb the semen of others to genetically modify them so that beings similar to them come out of flesh and bones?,How would you explain that robots can reproduce if they are not manufactured with machines?. :unsure:
Maybe the semen is artificial?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
Of course, it could be, like you said, ''artificial semen'' created genetically modified based on motor oil that the robots use as fuel and weapons, also because the gas produced by this creature called Venus can even manipulate the technology and machines of the place, it's like when we throw a flash grenade in the metal gear solid games as well as temporarily damage the machines with it, that same venus gas must have some kind of fragments that manipulate the machines at will thus giving the robots the ability to modify themselves to that function of sexual reproduction, woah!. (y) :whistle:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Of course, it could be, like you said, ''artificial semen'' created genetically modified based on motor oil that the robots use as fuel and weapons, also because the gas produced by this creature called Venus can even manipulate the technology and machines of the place, it's like when we throw a flash grenade in the metal gear solid games as well as temporarily damage the machines with it, that same venus gas must have some kind of fragments that manipulate the machines at will thus giving the robots the ability to modify themselves to that function of sexual reproduction, woah!. (y) :whistle:
Why I liked when red made the oil impregnation animation when you lose by the robotics enemies~

Also I might try modding again, but I ain't using the original debugged version. I may ask red if I can do the mod using his (bc let's all be honest reds fixed the game)

Reactions: ARU1048

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 2186203
Those Sperm with the appearance of the Stage 1 Bosses look funny. Also i like the appearance of the Fallopian Tube.
In of here you can see a lot of Arcade Aircraft shooting games, so you can get a better idea of how you want to make it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Here's an idea: this mini game happens if you lose at least one life in the stage and had to start over. If you win, you get an extra life. If you lose and the sprem manages to inseminate the player, you play the pregnant version of them.
But that would mean that the player will have to lose on porpoise, plus if this happens right after losing a life it will cut the flow of the fight IMO

Reactions: Aggro
Feb 25, 2022
But that would mean that the player will have to lose on porpoise, plus if this happens right after losing a life it will cut the flow of the fight IMO
Perhaps I should have been a bit more clear. Let's say you lose a life and respawn and finish Act 1, the minigame will pop up and if you fail to destroy the sperms before you get pregnant, you have to play act 2 as the pregnant version of the character with no health pickups, rings, condoms, Abortion Pills, or even extra lives. You can visit Vanilla, give birth and have her raise your baby while you're busy. There could even be some kind of Chao garden for your children but instead of Chao it's all of the children you have given birth too.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah,that's very true,play as the pregnant version of the characters is very hard to survive in the game so a life or a continue is a very good reward if we win in that minigame. ;)

Feb 25, 2022
yeah,that's very true,play as the pregnant version of the characters is very hard to survive in the game so a life or a continue is a very good reward if we win in that minigame. ;)
You can even have sex with your offspring and get pregnant all over again. You don't lose a life if you have sex with your offspring by the way. Vanilla could even have different lines depending on who you pick once she sees that you're pregnant. She could be shocked that Cream got pregnant at such a young age and she could congratulate Amy thinking Sonic knocked her up only for her to reveal the father isn't Sonic (although if you do lose a life to the werehog, you could have a secret dialogue with Amy being ecstatic at finally having Sonic's baby).

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Perhaps I should have been a bit more clear. Let's say you lose a life and respawn and finish Act 1, the minigame will pop up and if you fail to destroy the sperms before you get pregnant, you have to play act 2 as the pregnant version of the character with no health pickups, rings, condoms, Abortion Pills, or even extra lives. You can visit Vanilla, give birth and have her raise your baby while you're busy. There could even be some kind of Chao garden for your children but instead of Chao it's all of the children you have given birth too.
I like the imagination and thoughts here but I'm not completely sold on everything here. Maybe for the pregnant version of the mod there could be a "baby room" in the Chao garden theme and/or a simple birth counter of sorts. It could also still be in the main game. I suppose there could be a new area for the children, which could be interesting. My problem is the gameflow though. My two major concerns is removing powerups, and the implementation of the minigame suggested. Removing powerups or other gameplay features is always a touchy subject as it removes power and mechanics from the player. This can be more frustrating or boring than intended as you remove that layer or depth. Even if the purpose is to do so intentionally as a difficulty spike of sorts. Especially for the whole act. Not saying it can't be a thing though. I have a bigger problem with the minigame where you proposed, as I think it breaks the pace too abruptly. Personally I think you could almost use the minigame as a "Game over retry?" style segment if you run out of tokens. Win, get the basic Lives/Tokens back and start the act over at the beginning. Lose, game over pal. Just my personal opinions though. (I also want to iterate that there should be a way to play the minigames in general without having to lose on purpose.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Feb 25, 2022
I like the imagination and thoughts here but I'm not completely sold on everything here. Maybe for the pregnant version of the mod there could be a "baby room" in the Chao garden theme and/or a simple birth counter of sorts. It could also still be in the main game. I suppose there could be a new area for the children, which could be interesting. My problem is the gameflow though. My two major concerns is removing powerups, and the implementation of the minigame suggested. Removing powerups or other gameplay features is always a touchy subject as it removes power and mechanics from the player. This can be more frustrating or boring than intended as you remove that layer or depth. Even if the purpose is to do so intentionally as a difficulty spike of sorts. Especially for the whole act. Not saying it can't be a thing though. I have a bigger problem with the minigame where you proposed, as I think it breaks the pace too abruptly. Personally I think you could almost use the minigame as a "Game over retry?" style segment if you run out of tokens. Win, get the basic Lives/Tokens back and start the act over at the beginning. Lose, game over pal. Just my personal opinions though. (I also want to iterate that there should be a way to play the minigames in general without having to lose on purpose.)
Most of the health pickups are things that are supposed to stop you from getting pregnant. What's the point of them if you are already pregnant? Also I hate the thought of killing the unborn fetus.

Feb 25, 2022
I played games where I had to do a minigame before I got to the next stage to win a prize or power up. Just food for thought

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You can even have sex with your offspring and get pregnant all over again. You don't lose a life if you have sex with your offspring by the way. Vanilla could even have different lines depending on who you pick once she sees that you're pregnant. She could be shocked that Cream got pregnant at such a young age and she could congratulate Amy thinking Sonic knocked her up only for her to reveal the father isn't Sonic (although if you do lose a life to the werehog, you could have a secret dialogue with Amy being ecstatic at finally having Sonic's baby).
Not to kink-shame, but that kind of incest sounds creepy

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes