Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Very good work as usual. Keep it up. Eventually the game just might become yours instead at this rate lol.
Well, you can't forget how much the original developers did for this game. After all, they are responsible for creating the characters, backgrounds, coding and everything else. I'm just trying to improve it and add something from myself.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Well, you can't forget how much the original developers did for this game. After all, they are responsible for creating the characters, backgrounds, coding and everything else. I'm just trying to improve it and add something from myself.
And humble too. You are very right though. I just tend to be in the disgruntled camp of discontent fans due to their inactivity and complete silence on it. I am bitter but they do deserve credit where credit is due.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

Another update is coming. It finishes reworking all backgrounds in stage 4 and loading screens. Also changed the look of character select, backgrounds for world maps, and added special attacks for Buzz, Motobug enemies (these are test version). The ability to kill opponents in arena mode was also introduced, as well as a dozen other things about which you can read in the "change log".​

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait, you actually change the voice lines for the characters?, dear god that is extremely cool.................. and extremely necessary

opinion after test the voice lines: I think that the only voice lines that are well implemented are that of rouge, tails and blaze, cream although their voice lines do match the character and they are quite good, it fails quite a bit by keeping some of the original voice lines, since the voices are not at all similar and they feel out of place with each other, I think Amy's is the worst for the simple fact of having a too masculine voice, which does not fit the character at all, but that last one thing is more my opinion

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Another update is coming. It finishes reworking all backgrounds in stage 4 and loading screens. Also changed the look of character select, backgrounds for world maps, and added special attacks for Buzz, Motobug enemies (these are test version). The ability to kill opponents in arena mode was also introduced, as well as a dozen other things about which you can read in the "change log".​

Change log:
Amazing, I will play this update with "The only thing they fear is You" at background.
Thanks for the update

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Exactly how do I activate the new "Animation Skip"? haven't see the option in the config or any button to activate it.
(edit) dumb of me, it's story mode only

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the new update.
Those new special attack from the early enemies are wonderful and funny to fight against, excellent job.
Those new attacks made me discover something, and is the lack of an indicator of the Enemies hitbox, it would be useful to have a circle or something underneath the enemy body.
PD: I like those new voices

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
wait, you actually change the voice lines for the characters?, dear god that is extremely cool.................. and extremely necessary

opinion after test the voice lines: I think that the only voice lines that are well implemented are that of rouge, tails and blaze, cream although their voice lines do match the character and they are quite good, it fails quite a bit by keeping some of the original voice lines, since the voices are not at all similar and they feel out of place with each other, I think Amy's is the worst for the simple fact of having a too masculine voice, which does not fit the character at all, but that last one thing is more my opinion
Well, in some character it was hard to me to find good, and same voice so for example cream, has some older voices from previous game. But when I start replace more sounds, I could try to somehow fix that.

Exactly how do I activate the new "Animation Skip"? haven't see the option in the config or any button to activate it.
(edit) dumb of me, it's story mode only
You can also, activate that in stage select.

Just finished the new update.
Those new special attack from the early enemies are wonderful and funny to fight against, excellent job.
Those new attacks made me discover something, and is the lack of an indicator of the Enemies hitbox, it would be useful to have a circle or something underneath the enemy body.
PD: I like those new voices
I'll think about that later, maybe I discovere something and impelemnt it.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I'm also planning to create some side missions, but for now I'm thinking about some kind of rhythm game, where you have to click buttons in order, and some kind of race, where as a sperm, you have to try to be first, avoid various obstacles and touch the egg. So I wanted to ask if you guys might have some interesting ideas for side missions.

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021

Change log:
So just played it and I think its pretty good, the character select screen is really good and is a nice touch. The stage 1 enemies having special attacks is pretty cool and im wondering if more enemies will get that treatment. The new voice lines are, meh. Some are great like cream and tails, but the rest not so much. The ones I dislike the most are amy and blaze. (a bit on rouge as well but not as disliked) But its fine because I just changed the ones I dont like, into the old voice lines. Also does this mean we are getting new voice lines for zu and zeta? Mainly zu, I dislike the moans. But anyways 10/10 update, you are doing gods work over here.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm also planning to create some side missions, but for now I'm thinking about some kind of rhythm game, where you have to click buttons in order, and some kind of race, where as a sperm, you have to try to be first, avoid various obstacles and touch the egg. So I wanted to ask if you guys might have some interesting ideas for side missions.
Well, those sounds more like "minigames" than "Side missions".
Although, i would recommend:
- Rescue civilians: NPCs are being rapped through the map, go and free them before the enemies reaches the climax. (This might go with your idea of the new stage in the city)

- "On my way to doing your...": As a mob, you have to rush through a lane with obstacles to reach a woman and rape them before the other mobs. Randomly, you can be a horse, motobug or raptor at the beginning.

- "Sperm Invaders": Zeta is going to get pregnant, use a nano-bot to destroy the incoming sperms and save the egg. Depending of the kind of sperm, either animal, insect, robotic, gosh; it might be more difficult to destroy them (As a reward, you get one extra life)

- "Cha-Chaman Revolution": The Chamán from Lost World needs your help to find his 420, follow its indications (as a rhythm game) to go through a dark place, if done wrong the MC gets captured by a enemy. Once succeed, you get, a power up/Money.

Just a brainstorm, it's not necessary to follow everything that I said.

Edit: sorry for the cringe of my attempts of puns XD

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
- Rescue civilians: NPCs are being rapped through the map, go and free them before the enemies reaches the climax. (This might go with your idea of the new stage in the city)

- "On my way to doing your...": As a mob, you have to rush through a lane with obstacles to reach a woman and rape them before the other mobs. Randomly, you can be a horse, motobug or raptor at the beginning.

- "Sperm Invaders": Zeta is going to get pregnant, use a nano-bot to destroy the incoming sperms and save the egg. Depending of the kind of sperm, either animal, insect, robotic, gosh; it might be more difficult to destroy them (As a reward, you get one extra life)

- "Cha-Chaman Revolution": The Chamán from Lost World needs your help to find his 420, follow its indications (as a rhythm game) to go through a dark place, if done wrong the MC gets captured by a enemy. Once succeed, you get, a power up/Money.

I have to admit that these are really interesting ideas, to the point that I myself am a little jealous that I have not come up with something like this.

zu crashes for galleries and arena mode
I checked myself both gallery and arena mode as zu and the errors have not popped up so far. Can you describe the problem in more detail?

Reactions: Aggro and WeebLoop

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Could you be more specific about "recoil is wrong"?
As for the other two, I'm not sure what you mean too much. I checked this animation and the previous ones for myself several times and didn't notice what you mentioned.

In order for the numbers not to take on cosmic values I decided that I would try to increase them by 0.1. So it would come out something like this:

1.8 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 ... -> 2.9 -> 3.0 ...
Well, maybe i make some gif animation for you this bug shown
Grab 1 after kiss& cumshot sex: Amys big belly fall grab 1.gif
Grab 2 after Doggy-style sex: Amy is squirted Grab 2.gif

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Well, in some character it was hard to me to find good, and same voice so for example cream, has some older voices from previous game. But when I start replace more sounds, I could try to somehow fix that.

You can also, activate that in stage select.

I'll think about that later, maybe I discovere something and impelemnt it.
well, if we talk specifically about amy I remember that a random guy in the evil mode forum sent new voice lines for amy and blaze, I don't remember who it was or who made them, but if you want I can send them for you to check them and maybe add it to the game

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... about the mud wrestling i asked before,let's see... probably something with rock paper and scissor,something like a 10 rounds of animations or more with some oponents like honey and breezie and some others sexy characters too while their pass from rounds to rounds.

from round 1 to the round 2 the characters have a sexy wrestling outfit but not have any stain of mud on their upper bodies probably only the mud are on their feets.

from round 3 to the round 4 the characters have their clothes a little ripped off parts where we can see theirs breasts and nipples a little and some of their lower bodies like their pussies and asses while the mud stain cover their lower bodies.

from round 5 to the round 6 the characters have less clothes and the mud stain cover parts of their upper bodies probably in the middle of theirs breasts or covered to their necks.

from round 7 to the round 8 the characters probably are completely nude on their bodies except for their gloves and stocking while the mud cover their bodies and have some stains in parts of their heads or cover part of their heads except their faces.

from round 9 to the round 10 the characters lost all their clothes and the mud covered them completely while they looks a little tired.

the movements from our perspective are hit/miss/draw because of the game rock paper and scissor,if our character hit their attack for example with the scissor while our enemy miss with the paper then our character doing some tribadism/scissoring with their pussies and our character doing it more efficient with more pleasure to the enemy and less pleasure to us making the enemy get an orgasm and we got a point,if our character miss with the scissor and the enemy hit with the rock then the enemy doing tribadism to us with more pleasure to us and less pleasure to the enemy making us having an orgasm and the enemy got a point,now the funny and cute thing is if when they draw like have scissor to scissor where our character and the enemy doing some tribadism together and accidentally together have an orgasm and because of it none of us got any point,the winner with more points can finish the oponent with an special sex animation of what they want to do to their oponent,if they draw,they falls to the ground tired and happily to have enjoyed a sexy muddy sex fight together.

unlocking gallery animations of the rounds appearance with the special enemies for example honey and breezie and etc... is when we win these minigame with these special oponents defeated,we can play this minigame in two players and unlock the mud wrestling gallery animation for our playable characters for example if amyVSblaze and amy win we can unlock amy's hit animation and her finisher for the gallery and we need to win with blaze too in another gameplay to unlock completely the hit/miss/draw and the finisher for amy rose and blaze the cat together,probably we can use the special oponents for that minigame in one and two players if we defeat them first and using them to unlock the others in playerVScpu or if they are unlocked then just play playerVSplayer to unlock their animations from every rounds too.

¿what do you think about it redeye samurai?.

• Angry
Reactions: Aggro and LeruArt

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I have to admit that these are really interesting ideas, to the point that I myself am a little jealous that I have not come up with something like this.

I checked myself both gallery and arena mode as zu and the errors have not popped up so far. Can you describe the problem in more detail?
Game crashes loading zu in, its doing it for all galleries and arena mode when selecting zu

Aggro

May 30, 2017

I actually kinda like this line of logic for these. You could take ideas from retro arcade games and turn them into minigames of sorts with a twist here for this game. I don't know the limitations of this game but there is a vast well of inspiration to draw from with the limit really only being the games limitations itself and what you're willing to do. People do this all the time though. They don't have to be and exact one to one either.

A simple one might be some sort of mine sweeper clone for example.

Something more complex might be a pacman clone where you are the egg cell of a character trying to escape the the four sperm cells. Contraception pills could be power up, I don't have anything for the fruit though lol. (The egg cell could be generic or have an icon/specific color of the character. The sperm could be simple generic too, or it could have icons. Horse, Invader, Raptor, Boar, Dolphin, Where-hog, Big... Could even be randomized. It really depends how complex you wanted it.)

Just some thoughts of my own really. If you where going to do the pac man one, you could just drop an arcade machine in Vanilla's store. Costs quarters to play lmao. Maybe hide a chaos emerald as a reward for reaching the number one high score.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes