Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's true,well... some music are from others games,in stage 2,i can't rembember but there is a music of zelda or mario,i can't rembember very well,in the stage 4 there are some music of castlevania,in stage 5 there are some music of contra,so... if i can help to recommend some music,i think for the city level,some catchy music is ''specter's factory outside'' from ape escape for the city streets or the subway,for the laboratory and base area,a good music too is inside specter's factory from the same game,the inside of specter's factory sound good and catchy for the enemies of the delta labs,who knows... sexy security guards,scientists,mutants and robots and i think is good for another sexy electroestimulation like what we have with the eels from stage 3 but yeah,that's some of what i think they are a little sexy and catchy for these stages but i think redeye samurai known some lovely good soundtracks too so one of the cool surprise is the soundtracks of the game too and news soundtracks is very cool too. :giggle:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Another update is coming. It finishes reworking all backgrounds in stage 4 and loading screens. Also changed the look of character select, backgrounds for world maps, and added special attacks for Buzz, Motobug enemies (these are test version). The ability to kill opponents in arena mode was also introduced, as well as a dozen other things about which you can read in the "change log".​

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018

Another update is coming. It finishes reworking all backgrounds in stage 4 and loading screens. Also changed the look of character select, backgrounds for world maps, and added special attacks for Buzz, Motobug enemies (these are test version). The ability to kill opponents in arena mode was also introduced, as well as a dozen other things about which you can read in the "change log".​

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Godamn man, even iF the OG team would try to pull a new final update (Like thats ever gonna happen) There would be no fucking competition. You've basically gotten the most optimized and amazing shit ever out here!

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I honestly don't remember. I started working on colecting new voices about 2 months ago and didn't finish, recently I thought to myself to finish it though and add it to the game.

Reactions: Aggro
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes