Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 25, 2017
Howdy, I finally got around to creating a mechanic that I think some of you might find useful as you play. Namely, the ability to skip animations already seen once. For example, when an opponent catches us, then with every next time his sex animation will be skipped.

Below is an example of how it will look like. (Sorry for the poor graphics in the gif, but this was the fastest way to show it).

View attachment 2166626

View attachment 2166627
I'd rather have the skip mapped to a button than have it be a toggle

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Howdy, I finally got around to creating a mechanic that I think some of you might find useful as you play. Namely, the ability to skip animations already seen once. For example, when an opponent catches us, then with every next time his sex animation will be skipped.

Below is an example of how it will look like. (Sorry for the poor graphics in the gif, but this was the fastest way to show it).

View attachment 2166626

View attachment 2166627
Cool! I want to skip all of rape animations!

Feb 25, 2022
very good redeye samurai, i like how the character and the enemy dissapears together, is like the enemy capture the character and get inside of something with it to torture the other inside of something while we hear the character and the enemy fighting and who know what they doing inside of that while we see how that thing moving very crazily with the two characters inside of it, like a censored sex animation, very cool and fun to imagine everything of what they doing inside of that thing, something like this.

View attachment 2166722
Can you stop parading your BDSM fetish?

Jun 17, 2020
I had plans to make the boss itself slower. On the other hand, he would make up for it with a new special attack that allows him to move from one place to another (i.e. a regular dash attack, something similar to what the player has by clicking the left arrow twice). I don't know yet if I'll be able to do something like this, but I'll try.

To be honest, I also had this problem, however, the files I use I got from the person who also is responsible for evil mode.
I See thanks, that I do wish to see the sprites but trying to extract the pak is a pain in the butt

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thenewbiemasterx

your fetish is come true,not mine,i don't have that bdsm latex rubber suits outfits mod,no,but you have you birthing mod,so enjoy what you wanted while i wait for what i wanted too. (y) ;)

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
thenewbiemasterx

your fetish is come true,not mine,i don't have that bdsm latex rubber suits outfits mod,no,but you have you birthing mod,so enjoy what you wanted while i wait for what i wanted too. (y) ;)
As redeye is ok with that i dont see any problem, but try to not be so insistent, is not something that you are paying so i think you should leave your comments as a sugestion and not like a order.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop and Aggro

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's true,i don't have problem waiting for it,redeye samurai is freely to do what he wanted and wished,i don't have any problem about it,he doing a very good job and i admire his creations and ideas so yeah,i wait for what i wanted when someone can do it too. :giggle:

Reactions: Aggro and ARU1048

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
that's true,i don't have problem waiting for it,redeye samurai is freely to do what he wanted and wished,i don't have any problem about it,he doing a very good job and i admire his creations and ideas so yeah,i wait for what i wanted when someone can do it too. :giggle:
You say that, yet you keep sounding like you are ordering redeye to do what YOU want. As chip said to me, if you have a mod idea, just do it

Reactions: Aggro

Jeffery25

Nov 14, 2022
Is it possible to add a futa ghost girl animation where the girl has a penis here instead and impregnated the victim? I'd like to see a futa mode where certain females that penetrate have penises instead like zu x zeta or rouge x zeta

Last edited:
Reactions: Paplo345

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i can't leruarts. :HideThePain:

so i just wait to be made. :cool:

is like when we waiting for this game to be finished by the hands of the devs but they can't finish it so we waited for someone to mod it and add new things to the game and you leruarts like every users from here are waiting for this like we waited before in the forum of pxlpd so yeah,but not about ordering redeye samurai to do it,it is decision if he wanted to do it or not,if he cannot make it,i just waiting patiently for someone doing it,so like i said before,i just waiting for it patiently. :sneaky:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
i can't leruarts. :HideThePain:

so i just wait to be made. :cool:

is like when we waiting for this game to be finished by the hands of the devs but they can't finish it so we waited for someone to mod it and add new things to the game and you leruarts like every users from here are waiting for this like we waited before in the forum of pxlpd so yeah,but not about ordering redeye samurai to do it,it is decision if he wanted to do it or not,if he cannot make it,i just waiting patiently for someone doing it,so like i said before,i just waiting for it patiently. :sneaky:
Hmm "waiting patiently"....anyone else see hes doing this, or is it just me that sees he's ordering red and nonstop saying the idea over and over?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... fishy. :sneaky:
but no,stop roleplaying among us and stay calm,don't worry about me,Besides, I only share some things like you and others do too, if what I share bothers you, why do you share things with others? Stop worrying and enjoy the surprises that redeye samurai and chip1155 have for us. (y);)

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Is it possible to add a futa ghost girl animation where the girl has a penis here instead and impregnated the victim? I'd like to see a futa mode where certain females that penetrate have penises instead like zu x zeta or rouge x zeta
We definitly need more individual mods because the horny energy of spamming the existing ones for content that wouldn't make sense to implement in them is a bit too much. I wish I could do anything worth a dang, because this is one I'd personally like to see too.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ok,redeye samurai,you know im not ordering to you and not chip1155 and nobody about what i want,i just sharing something,only that,if i ask if you can do something for something,don't worry if you don't want to do it,it's fine,i accept it,don't worry,you like the others have others occupations to worry so yeah,it's ok,take your time and don't worry about me,im fine,well... this is not a off topic stuff but im not sure so i just say it here to stop them to suspect about me for it. :unsure:

redeye samurai,¿what music do you have in mind for your news stages?,if you need some music examples for them,i can recommend some catchy music for them if you like,your ideas can be very good too so it's ok,im sure you have some very good examples of the music for your news stages too. :giggle:

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
May 25, 2017
ok,redeye samurai,you know im not ordering to you and not chip1155 and nobody about what i want,i just sharing something,only that,if i ask if you can do something for something,don't worry if you don't want to do it,it's fine,i accept it,don't worry,you like the others have others occupations to worry so yeah,it's ok,take your time and don't worry about me,im fine,well... this is not a off topic stuff but im not sure so i just say it here to stop them to suspect about me for it. :unsure:

redeye samurai,¿what music do you have in mind for your news stages?,if you need some music examples for them,i can recommend some catchy music for them if you like,your ideas can be very good too so it's ok,im sure you have some very good examples of the music for your news stages too. :giggle:
He'll probably just use pre-existing Sonic music for the new stage like he did with the previous ones. Honestly if Red's stage 6 is anything like what Zeta was planning for it, Chemical Plant zone would probably be a pretty good track for it.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes