Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see,thanks very much for the infomation,so that's explain why about that. :giggle:

about the blowjob,are you sure about it?,the horse's penis is very big for the mouth of blaze,it's looks like the horse's penis cover completely the face of the characters,for example amy rose's animation with the horse,it can work like a cockvore if that penis suction her like a vacuum. :unsure:

Feb 25, 2022
i see,thanks very much for the infomation,so that's explain why about that. :giggle:

about the blowjob,are you sure about it?,the horse's penis is very big for the mouth of blaze,it's looks like the horse's penis cover completely the face of the characters,for example amy rose's animation with the horse,it can work like a cockvore if that penis suction her like a vacuum. :unsure:
it's fine. If she can take a vine from her anus up to her mouth than she can take a horse cock

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
I noticed. that at the end of the new animation with Amy X horse, the recoil is wrong!
-The kissing animation makes Amy's belly bigger.
-The doggy style makes her just fall to the ground with squirted body!
is it just me who noticed?

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I still dont guet how this thing of numerical updates works, the next update will be 2.0 or 1.10?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I noticed. that at the end of the new animation with Amy X horse, the recoil is wrong!
-The kissing animation makes Amy's belly bigger.
-The doggy style makes her just fall to the ground with squirted body!
is it just me who noticed?
Could you be more specific about "recoil is wrong"?
As for the other two, I'm not sure what you mean too much. I checked this animation and the previous ones for myself several times and didn't notice what you mentioned.

I still dont guet how this thing of numerical updates works, the next update will be 2.0 or 1.10?
In order for the numbers not to take on cosmic values I decided that I would try to increase them by 0.1. So it would come out something like this:

1.8 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 ... -> 2.9 -> 3.0 ...

Oct 5, 2022
I'm writing on the phone again but I would like to give my opinion over the last subjects you have been talking...
Firstly, I wouldn't change the battle with Venus. After all she is the final boss and it has to be hard to beat.
Secondly, redeye is the one who is making the mod and we all should give him a hand about what he want to work on. I mean, if he wants to finish the story and finish the changes he is doing now we should not bombard him with request of what we want to see. Later, when he is done with the actual characters, the plot and the new stages it will be the time of making suggestions and requests. That's my truly opinion.
Continuing, the idea of having the dancing from the sound test in the map is pretty interesting. And as other one said before could be an interesting way of inserting evil characters in the story.
Last thing is about stage 6. I wish that redeye continues with the idea of the stage been the city and having a bunch of female characters on it and more lesbian content. An idea that comes to my mind is that men could be exhausted after the time we spent reaching the city, they will be empty and the other girls will want a lot of more pleasure. That's where our character kicks in and has to explore the city until the goal defeating those female enemies.

I don't know if I'm skipping something, but I wanted to share my opinion.
One more time, thanks for your work redeye.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Firstly, I wouldn't change the battle with Venus. After all she is the final boss and it has to be hard to beat.
I agree with the rest of your message, except this part.
Venus (the sea level slime not the SeaAbyss) is not Hard to Beat, it's simply Unfair to Fight.
Unlike WereSonic, or Zeena whose Boss Fights are challenging, Venus is "You touch her, you die".
There is no a pattern, no a strategy and no a fair way to defeat her but Spam the special move till you die.
Her hitbox is small, hitting her doest stun her enough to fill your Stamina Gauge, you can easily lose 2 lifes thanks to her.
And I've been playing this game during years.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
After all she is the final boss and it has to be hard to beat.
That logic doesn't particularly work when the fight in question is not the actual final boss-fight, but rather around the mid-point of the game. Regarding everything else, I agree. A lot of requested fanservice was already implemented and/or is currently in the works, so it makes sense to take a step back and be less pushy about everything. It doesn't really work anyhow, because the game itself is moreso built around the idea of "A little bit for everyone", instead of really homing in to a very particular direction.

Reactions: WeebLoop

Sheila Carr

Nov 12, 2022
Mình khá thích ý tưởng này, vừa phải, không quá lộ liễu, 1 like

Last edited:

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I'm writing on the phone again but I would like to give my opinion over the last subjects you have been talking...
Secondly, redeye is the one who is making the mod and we all should give him a hand about what he want to work on. I mean, if he wants to finish the story and finish the changes he is doing now we should not bombard him with request of what we want to see. Later, when he is done with the actual characters, the plot and the new stages it will be the time of making suggestions and requests. That's my truly opinion.
Continuing, the idea of having the dancing from the sound test in the map is pretty interesting. And as other one said before could be an interesting way of inserting evil characters in the story.
Last thing is about stage 6. I wish that redeye continues with the idea of the stage been the city and having a bunch of female characters on it and more lesbian content. An idea that comes to my mind is that men could be exhausted after the time we spent reaching the city, they will be empty and the other girls will want a lot of more pleasure. That's where our character kicks in and has to explore the city until the goal defeating those female enemies.

I don't know if I'm skipping something, but I wanted to share my opinion.
One more time, thanks for your work redeye.
I don't know if seeing cream dancing in the sound test would be hot, cute, or incredibly awkward and hard to watch, probably the third option

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if seeing cream dancing in the sound test would be hot, cute, or incredibly awkward and hard to watch, probably the third option
if the Sound Test Cream had the body of the Game Over Cream, i might think about it

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I mean, probably as hot as her being in the game to begin with, just with the positive that she'd most likely actually have fun dancing. Or heck, maybe one could make the joke that she's the only one dancing clothed because "she's not supposed to strip down in public".(Which is funny imo because common decency is obviously lost in a world where everyone wants to rip her clothes anyhow)

Feb 25, 2022
hey, recently I was wondering about the "World Map" that I added to the game, honestly I have no problem with it except for one thing, namely the transition between punctums is too long, which is getting a little annoying. So, I decided to change a bit and make this map smaller. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2163535
Can you add a secret area where there are giant sperm enemies that instantly KO you if you get caught?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hey, recently I was wondering about the "World Map" that I added to the game, honestly I have no problem with it except for one thing, namely the transition between punctums is too long, which is getting a little annoying. So, I decided to change a bit and make this map smaller. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2163535
Oh, that's interesting. This new simplified design seems easy to understand. Although i don't have problems with the actual design, if you can put the same Stage Easternegg as the actual one, i wouldn't mind the change

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes