Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Another update has been released. It mainly changes the appearance of the loading screen from stage 1 to stage 3 plus the menu, as well as the gallery. The appearance of the menu, gallery, stage select has changed (I hope you will like it). The "Arena Mode" has been changed, from now on we can choose which opponents we want to fight in the arena. In addition, the appearance of the background from stage 1 to stage 3 plus some in stage 4 has been changed. Also changed all sex animation for chao and one for amy x horse, you can read more about the changes in the "change log".
Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021

Another update has been released. It mainly changes the appearance of the loading screen from stage 1 to stage 3 plus the menu, as well as the gallery. The appearance of the menu, gallery, stage select has changed (I hope you will like it). The "Arena Mode" has been changed, from now on we can choose which opponents we want to fight in the arena. In addition, the appearance of the background from stage 1 to stage 3 plus some in stage 4 has been changed. Also changed all sex animation for chao and one for amy x horse, you can read more about the changes in the "change log".
Change Log:
Good, very good just dont know why you got rid of the sound test

Reactions: LeruArt

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Change Log:
Thank you

Reactions: LeruArt

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021

Change Log:
I wanna do the optional thing, but for the intractable gallery idea

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wish that every enemy has different scenes with different hero , but i understand it's a lot of work to do so

Need more scenes where "Heroes" are fucking enemies with horny smile .(fucking enemies , not enemies fucking them)
Like an item after picking it up at the start of ich stage you can't run after getting caught because Hero is to horny and ends up fucking the enemy , which gives you hard hehe mode

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The tiki guy in stage 5 in original game was prompting some moves that you needed to do in order to get some kind of secret
Many people were writingthat it isn't working/is bugged , personally i couldn't make it work in original game to

So is tiki guy prompts working correctly now ? and how the correct combo goes ?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The tiki guy in stage 5 in original game was prompting some moves that you needed to do in order to get some kind of secret
Many people were writingthat it isn't working/is bugged , personally i couldn't make it work in original game to

So is tiki guy prompts working correctly now ? and how the correct combo goes ?
To be honest, I also had a problem with this and after checking the inside of the game, I found nothing that would cause the sicret to open sicret. That's why I changed it so that the crystals have to be hit in the correct order, which the masked men show us.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
So i downloaded new update and ended the game playing as my boy Tails and i can say that this is not a mod this is amazing Remaster of the game .

The store is great implementation , and things you can buy in it are great , the collectibles that are flying your way are nice and pretty handy , ability to backtrack in some stages is great , the minimap with ability to replay stage and possibility to add more side stages/adventures

Seeing sexy Vanilla made me think of characters can few some fun with her , meaby after paying her or buying items or sacrificing some health , because pink mist worked on her to as we can see , like she will jump on character if he/she is to close or is behind her

There is still a bug that when you collect 100 rings or above you can't pick up the reward emerald in stage 3.

The fight with pink chaos slime under water is still unfair ,there is no avoiding her so you must use special move and lose 1~2 life's minimum to beat her, fighting with ghost is still annoying because they only time consuming , jumping in forest on tree stomps still scared to lose a life after missing the landing

I'm a player that looks for findables/collectibles everywhere in every game, but for newcomers there is no prompt where to look for them or what to do to get them on each stage (not counting tiki guy in stage 5)

Fore me there is a need for more female enemies in stages , the same enemy but with different gender like :(mele and female pterodactyl) and they give you different scenes can be a good short cut to it

But main focus should be on ending all content that is missing , so after starting work on stage 6 everything will be going evenly

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

Change Log:
Honestly, i kinda liked Zeta's heavy footsteps. Gave her lots of sense of power from merely walking at anything. Though, maybe it was a bit too loud for the sound balance? By the way, any chance to add a framerate cap somewhere? Like, maybe a setting that enforces certain amounts it here and there? I tested it with a program that can force limits fps beyond what my graphics driver would allow, and it showed a decent difference in processing efficiency (less amount of memory used at a time, and on my other (pretty old) laptop, less heat increase on longer sessions.

Reactions: fighting001

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I tried the new version 1.9 of the mod and the amount of changes I found is incredible.
I also found some errors or weird things like these:
- Some items use their old life icons and these items are: Wood Box, Secret Door, Door Enemy from stage 1, Door Tree from stage 2 and Door 3 from stage 4.

In stage 1 there are some weird things.
- When you jump to save the green echidna npc once you have saved him you cannot go back to where the secret door is because the screen locks.
*The npc could put it closer to the secret door or remove the level lock so one can go back to the door.
- At the end, when you get to the board minigame to unlock to enter the boss area. The player characters say that they found an interactive board, but there is none in sight for us.
*This could be added as an interactive decoration or added in the background for realism.

In arena mode there are some strange things like:
- Some enemies can go in and out of the arena ring like the horse or the spider.
- You can mess it up with the ADD in the arena if you stick to the wall use the jump and attack together, causing different enemies or bosses to be summoned.
- If you jump up in the middle of the fence as shown in image number 3, enemies such as horses cannot catch the player.
*This could be changed with a key to interact with ADD or add one like REMOVE to kill or remove all spawning enemies.
ProjectX - 0010.png ProjectX - 0015.png ProjectX - 0030.png

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
I liked the sound test mode, I loved how the girls danced, redeye samurai, do you have your other previous versions like 1.8 and 1.7 and others archived to download them again?, being honest, there were many things that were good before that they were replaced by others, for example when you made the sprites of the natives girls kissing the girls, in one of the versions you could see zeta enjoying when the girls sucked one of her breasts, although it was my idea to replace that sprite And since I had that version previously saved on the PC, so I was calm, but since I lost it due to a problem with the PC's hard drive, I haven't been able to recover that version anymore, do you have a place to re-download those previous versions that you made before?.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
another thing, I was looking at the sprites and I found curious things, the vane one... I seem to remember that Vanessa was the admin of the forum, zetar-02, although that curious image file does not work to see it, there are still hidden things from the game creators. :LOL:

2.png 1.png

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I tried the new version 1.9 of the mod and the amount of changes I found is incredible.
- Some items use their old life icons and these items are: Wood Box, Secret Door, Door Enemy from stage 1, Door Tree from stage 2 and Door 3 from stage 4.

- When you jump to save the green echidna npc once you have saved him you cannot go back to where the secret door is because the screen locks.
*The npc could put it closer to the secret door or remove the level lock so one can go back to the door.
- At the end, when you get to the board minigame to unlock to enter the boss area. The player characters say that they found an interactive board, but there is none in sight for us.
*This could be added as an interactive decoration or added in the background for realism.

- Some enemies can go in and out of the arena ring like the horse or the spider.
- You can mess it up with the ADD in the arena if you stick to the wall use the jump and attack together, causing different enemies or bosses to be summoned.
- If you jump up in the middle of the fence as shown in image number 3, enemies such as horses cannot catch the player.
*This could be changed with a key to interact with ADD or add one like REMOVE to kill or remove all spawning enemies.
View attachment 2154265 View attachment 2154285 View attachment 2154346
In stage 1 when you jump to save the green echidna npc once you have saved him you cannot go back to where the secret door is because the screen locks.

This is not a bug this was implemented in Original version of game ,in original version there you couldn't backtrack ,you always were locked off the part that you already passed so if you missed the secret you get none

If you reload the game and continued so the stage resets and you can get the secret you missed , you must remember that you are losing all of the collectibles doin so

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
another thing, I was looking at the sprites and I found curious things, the vane one... I seem to remember that Vanessa was the admin of the forum, zetar-02, although that curious image file does not work to see it, there are still hidden things from the game creators. :LOL:

View attachment 2154369 View attachment 2154370
Oh wow I remember this, at some point late in development on the original game Zeta and the artist had planned to do human sprite versions of themselves that we could see in the soundtest as a gift to the fans, when the stuff that happened happened I and many others thought that that would never happen. The fact that there's an actual file for Zeta, or Vanessa I guess, is really surprising.

Reactions: Mr.Z

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
So i downloaded new update and ended the game playing as my boy Tails and i can say that this is not a mod this is amazing Remaster of the game .

The store is great implementation , and things you can buy in it are great , the collectibles that are flying your way are nice and pretty handy , ability to backtrack in some stages is great , the minimap with ability to replay stage and possibility to add more side stages/adventures

Seeing sexy Vanilla made me think of characters can few some fun with her , meaby after paying her or buying items or sacrificing some health , because pink mist worked on her to as we can see , like she will jump on character if he/she is to close or is behind her

There is still a bug that when you collect 100 rings or above you can't pick up the reward emerald in stage 3.

The fight with pink chaos slime under water is still unfair ,there is no avoiding her so you must use special move and lose 1~2 life's minimum to beat her, fighting with ghost is still annoying because they only time consuming , jumping in forest on tree stomps still scared to lose a life after missing the landing

I'm a player that looks for findables/collectibles everywhere in every game, but for newcomers there is no prompt where to look for them or what to do to get them on each stage (not counting tiki guy in stage 5)

Fore me there is a need for more female enemies in stages , the same enemy but with different gender like :(mele and female pterodactyl) and they give you different scenes can be a good short cut to it

But main focus should be on ending all content that is missing , so after starting work on stage 6 everything will be going evenly
Referring to the errors you pointed out:

1. The Emerald in stage 3 should be able to get by clicking on it with the attack key. However, I will change it so that simply by walking up to it the player will automatically pick it up.

2. Well the fight with pink slime under water is different from the others. I will think how it could be improved.

3. For now I will leave ghost as they are, especially since they should appear more often from now on even when moving which will make it easier to hit them.

4. About tree stomps, I could always try to expand the area we can stand on in the Y axis.

And as for adding more female characters. If it works out then there will most likely be more of them in stage 6.

Honestly, i kinda liked Zeta's heavy footsteps. Gave her lots of sense of power from merely walking at anything. Though, maybe it was a bit too loud for the sound balance? By the way, any chance to add a framerate cap somewhere? Like, maybe a setting that enforces certain amounts it here and there? I tested it with a program that can force limits fps beyond what my graphics driver would allow, and it showed a decent difference in processing efficiency (less amount of memory used at a time, and on my other (pretty old) laptop, less heat increase on longer sessions.
From what I remember if you go into options/System Options there you will find a Debug Info option that should show some parameters such as fps, used ram, etc, although I don't know how much it shows exactly. Honestly I haven't thought about it yet so I would have to go somewhere on some forums at most to see how to do something like that exactly.

View attachment 2154265 View attachment 2154285 View attachment 2154346
Thanks for pointing that. I will try to fix thats bugs in next update.

I liked the sound test mode, I loved how the girls danced, redeye samurai, do you have your other previous versions like 1.8 and 1.7 and others archived to download them again?, being honest, there were many things that were good before that they were replaced by others, for example when you made the sprites of the natives girls kissing the girls, in one of the versions you could see zeta enjoying when the girls sucked one of her breasts, although it was my idea to replace that sprite And since I had that version previously saved on the PC, so I was calm, but since I lost it due to a problem with the PC's hard drive, I haven't been able to recover that version anymore, do you have a place to re-download those previous versions that you made before?.
In general, however, I found that I prefer to get rid of the sound test, because frankly it does not introduce anything interesting, except dancing characters. Therefore, I decided to get rid of this option and use the standings themselves somewhere on the map. On the other hand, about these previous versions, below I give you a link to the folder on which I have all these versions saved, so if you want you can download them.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes