Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Gotta say, you work incredibly fast with these animation given how complex some of them are.

One question btw: If you had the chance to add one more character Red, who would it be?
Well, I try to add as much stuff as possible, but in a short period of time. I don't want my updates to take ages, because I don't want you to wait an eternity for something new to come out. Yet sometimes this is not feasible, most notably when designing new animations for stage 5.

As for the character, if I had the time and skills to add someone it would probably be Sticks the Badger. This is a character in which I could try to add new mechanics and interesting sex scenes.

wait so that means stage 1 and stage 2 is finished so can i have a peak
Yes, although today I will show how the new stages look, so only then you will be able to see.
i prefer the first option to have it like a surprise when a new update appears downloadable but the second option is good to give some advide too when we see what you have in mind so we can try to see if we can add something with it.
It would be incredible if the second option passed and I know that for many, seeing the development of future updates in any game is very tempting, but I think that if part of the development is published before releasing it, it loses much of the sense of downloading it since you have seen great part of the content in the publications, I think that at least the sex scenes should not be shown so as not to feel that we are playing something that we have already seen
A middle ground is probably for the best, show off some but keep others (especially more surprising ones like an entirely new enemy) under wraps.
I thought I would do something like this. I'll be posting from time to time some changes to the game, such as the look of a map, some item, etc. things that are less intrusive, and also I'll add, for example, two or one new animation.

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
also by the way redeye when said probably added the stage 4 are you talking about the fixed one or update one which look like this this 2.png

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Also, below is a preview of how some of the changes in the new update will look like. For example, one zone from each finished stage, and 3 animations from stage 2. The speed or design of the animations may change in the game, because the ones I send are combined so as to have a general idea of how it will look like. I've posted everything in "SPOILER" in case for thoes who don't want to know how the new changes present themselves before playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Also, below is a preview of how some of the changes in the new update will look like. For example, one zone from each finished stage, and 3 animations from stage 2. The speed or design of the animations may change in the game, because the ones I send are combined so as to have a general idea of how it will look like. I've posted everything in "SPOILER" in case for thoes who don't want to know how the new changes present themselves before playing the game.

Nice animations!

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Bappoeattaco

Jan 23, 2022

woah thsoe look awesome

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022

now this is awesome

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

you did an amazing job, but like i said, it would be nice if you kept the animations as a surprise

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Oct 5, 2022
I'm writing on the phone so I won't quote messages or reply but I'm going to give my opinion about the last things you have been talking...
First, the changes on background and the improvement of animations are perfect. I really like how they have more fluidity and are more complex than before, really appreciate.
Secondly, I prefer to have a mix of both option as you said. You could show us the changes and improvement that are less important or not that surprising and keep in secret the others. Also, you could show us those where you are not that happy or convinced with them and the ones you like and think that they are pretty good keep then until the release... We could help you with the improvement of the ones you are not convinced 100%
Last, I like the idea of focusing on the original game until it is "finished" and later use the changes and knowledge you've got to make the other version faster and make it in one try instead of making more upgrades.

Keep it up because you are doing an amazing work.

Oct 5, 2022
One last thing I forgot... The idea of adding sticks in a future as the new playable character impressed me. I had no preference of one character over another but now I like the idea of adding her. I know that a lot of people want Sonic or another more well-known character to be added but adding a not so weel-known Sticks seems fine to me.

blackstar42195

May 7, 2019
Well, I try to add as much stuff as possible, but in a short period of time. I don't want my updates to take ages, because I don't want you to wait an eternity for something new to come out. Yet sometimes this is not feasible, most notably when designing new animations for stage 5.

As for the character, if I had the time and skills to add someone it would probably be Sticks the Badger. This is a character in which I could try to add new mechanics and interesting sex scenes.
so since your not going to work on the pregnancy mod for now and it tied in the votes for new character does that mean we will see sticks soon and a development of catching her up with the other from stages 1-4 over time. also any chance of surge the tenrec making it in

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i prefer to be added honey the cat for new characters because she is playable in the sound test mode, but..... if honey is being playable, the mud wrestling extra bosses probably can be changed of plan. :unsure:

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I'm not against adding in a new character, but I think holding off on a adding a new character until either all the current art and animations has been updated or the game is near completion. Doing a new character now would add extra work and slow down progress.

Reactions: Tooru95543301

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
any chance tangle and whisper will be added as playable characters in the future?
It's hard to say, in general I plan to finish the storyline for this game and (if successful) add one new character, finish pregnancy mode and after that I will probably let go of this mod and get on with something else.

so since your not going to work on the pregnancy mod for now and it tied in the votes for new character does that mean we will see sticks soon and a development of catching her up with the other from stages 1-4 over time. also any chance of surge the tenrec making it in
As I mentioned earlier, it depends on how much I still want to improve this mod after completing the original storyline.

Reactions: Patatasfritas99
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes