Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Oh, and I have a question for you all. Would you prefer, to see the changes, such as new animations only with the release of the game, or as some developers on twitter of such games do, share pre-release appearance of the changes I have already created, such as a set of sex animations for some enemy, the appearance of a new map, etc.?

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I personally like the second option, seeing the changes that happen in development and thhe work being done on a game is fun and awesome to see.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
if you mean whether other backgrounds are done, then yes. So far to stage 3, 4 I haven't finished yet, and I'm saving 5 for later.

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
Gotta say, you work incredibly fast with these animation given how complex some of them are.

One question btw: If you had the chance to add one more character Red, who would it be?

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Oh, and I have a question for you all. Would you prefer, to see the changes, such as new animations only with the release of the game, or as some developers on twitter of such games do, share pre-release appearance of the changes I have already created, such as a set of sex animations for some enemy, the appearance of a new map, etc.?
It would be incredible if the second option passed and I know that for many, seeing the development of future updates in any game is very tempting, but I think that if part of the development is published before releasing it, it loses much of the sense of downloading it since you have seen great part of the content in the publications, I think that at least the sex scenes should not be shown so as not to feel that we are playing something that we have already seen

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i prefer the first option to have it like a surprise when a new update appears downloadable but the second option is good to give some advide too when we see what you have in mind so we can try to see if we can add something with it.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
A middle ground is probably for the best, show off some but keep others (especially more surprising ones like an entirely new enemy) under wraps.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Well, I don't know what this mechanic looked like in the original game, back in the day, but if I were to do it, it would probably be something like this.

1. Make the boss have an Script added, which with each start of the animation of the walking would draw a number from 1 to 10, if the number draws, for example, 1 then several mines will be spawn on the map at different time intervals.

-- OR --

2. Make the boss could throw projectiles in the same way as sucubus, or incubus (you would then have to write a script that made the mine a projectile, or take the script from the projectile rose from sucubus).

-- OR --

3. Add a timer to the "update.c" script, which would turn on with the start of the level. when the timer reaches the right number then spawn the mine and reset itself. You can always still add that the timer instead of a specific number would only check a variable and change it depending on the amount of hp of the boss, for example, if 100%hp - 0, 50%hp - 20 sec, and so on. Plus, add a short draw number from the range of, for example, 60 - 200 for the X axis of the mine respawn.
Doesn't matter, the animation for it is gone from v5.8 and earlier from the original

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm more interested in the second option, it would be useful to keep the interest in the mod

May 25, 2017
I'm kinda more partial for the first option, if you're referring to build releases. I'd rather experience the changes in-game than just be spoiled about what I'm downloading the updates for. If you just start releasing your in-progress stuff here, I'll probably end up muting this thread.

Reactions: [nameless]

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Can you make Tails Without gloves and shoes just fully naked in sprite? Also all characters without gloves and shoes In Project X Love Potion Disaster. This will be better.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes