Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Bug report? I guess?
I've been grabbed several times during rouge's barrel roll (down forward punch attack).
Not at startup or ending, but will be barreling through a crowd of enemies and suddenly get grabbed.
Not a huge issue that makes her "literally unplayable" but it'd be nice if you fixed it or reduced the issue, thanks!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
they looks so good redeye samurai,very nice and great work too. (y) :giggle:

and thanks very much mare22 for your opinion too,sorry,i have so much works to do too. :giggle:

Reactions: mare222

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Cool. Will pregnancy mode be any different? Also where is Zu?
Yes, it will. About Zu, I plan to add her but in stage 2.

wait i notice something the background its different
Yes it's true, I decided to redo the current bagrands that are on stages. Below is an example from stage 1

File_5.png ProjectX - 0002.png

Bug report? I guess?
I've been grabbed several times during rouge's barrel roll (down forward punch attack).
Not at startup or ending, but will be barreling through a crowd of enemies and suddenly get grabbed.
Not a huge issue that makes her "literally unplayable" but it'd be nice if you fixed it or reduced the issue, thanks!
I checked myself the script responsible for Rouge and you are right. In a nutshell, there was a function in it that caused Rouge to be able to be caught during a super attack. This will already be fixed in the next update.

so 1.9 is going to be the biggest changes to loading screen sprites and pregnant mode
Not only that, the appearance of stages, sex animation, new arena, etc. will also change.

Cool but where's zeta and zu?
I wrote it off in a previous comment, although I will repeat myself. You need to remember that there are a limited number of stages and therefore a limited number of loading screens, Therefore, sometimes a character will not appear in a given level because there is a lack of stages in which it will be shown. Zu and Zeta will be shown in stage 2 in the loading screen.

Feb 25, 2022
Yes, it will. About Zu, I plan to add her but in stage 2.

Yes it's true, I decided to redo the current bagrands that are on stages. Below is an example from stage 1

View attachment 2136261 View attachment 2136262

I checked myself the script responsible for Rouge and you are right. In a nutshell, there was a function in it that caused Rouge to be able to be caught during a super attack. This will already be fixed in the next update.

Not only that, the appearance of stages, sex animation, new arena, etc. will also change.

I wrote it off in a previous comment, although I will repeat myself. You need to remember that there are a limited number of stages and therefore a limited number of loading screens, Therefore, sometimes a character will not appear in a given level because there is a lack of stages in which it will be shown. Zu and Zeta will be shown in stage 2 in the loading screen.
The Backgrounds look like a Mega Man X game

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
and the sprites the background is getting a remake but the enemies sprites or even the playable characters make it look out of place and pregnant mode make the pregnant bellies look good and the kicking or bump animation too but for now this is gonna be great

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
this is so good but the hud icon need to be changed i dont like the square white box icon
I had a plan to change the look of these icons, although for now I still have no idea how to redesign them.

and also why there no windows in remake stage 1 background and eggman symbol on the floor
The windows are there, but the screen I uploaded doesn't show them. In general, I found that I will give them less and enlarge them. As for the eggmen symbol, I threw it out for now, but it will be added to the map later.

Will be added new stages with new enemies in the future?
Generally this is my intention, but we'll see if I can do something like this.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes