Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bappoeattaco

Jan 23, 2022
By the way, I decided to look on the web for some tips and animations from other creators and see how I can improve the character animations. I decided that I would try to redo Amy x Chao's animation a bit to make it a bit more dynamic. Do you think something like this would be okay?

Edit: I forgot to give the previous animation for comparison, my mistake.

View attachment 2113218 View attachment 2113216
View attachment 2113219 View attachment 2113217
wooah that looks awesome. I just think her thrusting up is too fast maybe put a frame between going from down to up

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
By the way, I decided to look on the web for some tips and animations from other creators and see how I can improve the character animations. I decided that I would try to redo Amy x Chao's animation a bit to make it a bit more dynamic. Do you think something like this would be okay?

i notice something your redo of amy x chao animation amy fucking with her hammer her hair or bangs is not moving

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, I just finished working on one of the animations for Cream x Zeena, what do you guys think of it?

View attachment 2104579

Impressive, I have to admit, I still want to see the mykiio's animation in the game
But your skills have improved very much

Although I like the changes you've made, in the Amy masturbation animation, I still prefer the part where the hilt of the mallet stretches the vagina

Reactions: Patatasfritas99
Oct 5, 2022

Absolutely better. I would like to see more changes like this. I don't know but I suppose that upgrading existing animations is easier that doing them from the scratch... Also, maybe longer animations with the already said idea of being able to skip them is even better. Thanks redeye

Oct 5, 2022
Impressive, I have to admit, I still want to see the mykiio's animation in the game
But your skills have improved very much

Although I like the changes you've made, in the Amy masturbation animation, I still prefer the part where the hilt of the mallet stretches the vagina
That's true, I didn't notice that stretching.
I agree with you.

Feb 25, 2022

I love it

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The eyes turning into hearts is a very nice and very hot addition imo. So is the ahegao. Do you plan to do that with every character, or just Amy?
with every character

something i feel like the pregnant mode is kinda the same as the normal game, the only thing it changes is that the female characters are pregnant and the animations are the same, the only thing it changes is that they have a huge belly
that's true. I would have to spend more time on this mode later and try to create on new these animations, or rework them somehow.

it's looks very cute,i love how amy start dancing to the rhythm of the music from the chao,i really like it both news animations from you,very good work redeye samurai, As for the second animation, you could have the girls wag their butts back and forth in a naughty way as if daring him to stick it in there by which I mean that inflator. :whistle:
I will add something like this to the rouge animation.

i notice something your redo of amy x chao animation amy fucking with her hammer her hair or bangs is not moving
Actually, I didn't notice that. I will add it.

Reactions: Julius
Feb 25, 2022
with every character

that's true. I would have to spend more time on this mode later and try to create on new these animations, or rework them somehow.

I will add something like this to the rouge animation.

Actually, I didn't notice that. I will add it.
The heart eyes feel over the top for me personally

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
Ok redeye samurai, the idea sounds good too, about something... I made a gif showing several modified sprites as if the characters were wearing a kind of sexy and tight clothing to the naked body of the characters and enemies thus giving them a more latex appearance like rubber and leather too, besides it is also something for mare222 who likes both bondage as a gift, I hope you like them. :giggle:
6xssf3.gif

I can think of a story for this gif, If you want to read it then you will open the spoiler box to read them, maybe they will help you create another mod for this game in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well... that was a very captivating and captivating story and for now it will get there, for curiosity, redeye samurai, when you are done with all this mods stuffs completely and take a good rest after so much work, could you use a copy of your mod and modify it when you have free time to recreate something like this that I shared?.

• Angry
Reactions: Lex3rd2 and LeruArt
Feb 25, 2022
Ok redeye samurai, the idea sounds good too, about something... I made a gif showing several modified sprites as if the characters were wearing a kind of sexy and tight clothing to the naked body of the characters and enemies thus giving them a more latex appearance like rubber and leather too, besides it is also something for mare222 who likes both bondage as a gift, I hope you like them. :giggle:
View attachment 2115111

I can think of a story for this gif, If you want to read it then you will open the spoiler box to read them, maybe they will help you create another mod for this game in the future.
well... that was a very captivating and captivating story and for now it will get there, for curiosity, redeye samurai, when you are done with all this mods stuffs completely and take a good rest after so much work, could you use a copy of your mod and modify it when you have free time to recreate something like this that I shared?.
Honestly, kinda boring and generic.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yes, true leruarts, in my case, this is the mod that I had in mind a while ago although in my mind I thought something like stealth while we escape from a bdsm dungeon of catching things that try to grab us and return us to our cells, something just like this game from eluku known as ''wolf's dungeon'' but well... yes, certainly we all have very different tastes and fetishes, I don't know... maybe mare222 likes it because of the bondage but there are no problems, thank you very much also for the opinions, yes, I don't usually have good ideas so the more I ask redeye samurai for advice and so then we change and make some adjustments to the story and others when he has free time, well ... I'll to wait for the opinions of others to have what they think too,thanks very much for the opinions thenewbiemasterx and leruarts. (y) :giggle:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
yes, true leruarts, in my case, this is the mod that I had in mind a while ago although in my mind I thought something like stealth while we escape from a bdsm dungeon of catching things that try to grab us and return us to our cells, something just like this game from eluku known as ''wolf's dungeon'' but well... yes, certainly we all have very different tastes and fetishes, I don't know... maybe mare222 likes it because of the bondage but there are no problems, thank you very much also for the opinions, yes, I don't usually have good ideas so the more I ask redeye samurai for advice and so then we change and make some adjustments to the story and others when he has free time, well ... I'll to wait for the opinions of others to have what they think too,thanks very much for the opinions thenewbiemasterx and leruarts. (y) :giggle:
i am very certain this be quite the undertaking if that does happen with all the sprites to edit

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2115111

nice edits by the way

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
He said this type of idea, just differently each time, a lot of times now. If hes really wanting to do it, he can just ask someone for advice and make his own mod for it
i agree with u on that leru. always happey to see a new mod come out of the wood works

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
By the way, I'm thinking of replacing the gallery to be more intractable and freeroam than the current, kinda like the older versions of PXLPDs galleries but better~

Was wondering if anyone had advice on doing it, or has any way of doing it and showing me if they could~

Aggro

May 30, 2017
By the way, I'm thinking of replacing the gallery to be more intractable and freeroam than the current, kinda like the older versions of PXLPDs galleries but better~

Was wondering if anyone had advice on doing it, or has any way of doing it and showing me if they could~
The Arena idea of picking the enemy to fight was already pretty interesting in my opinion, but there's always other options. (Unless I am misunderstanding something. To be honest an secret hidden arena section with horde wave mode in every level out of the three stages somewhere for bonuses, and maybe even an emerald sounds kinda fun to me. Could even add some evil characters to the main game as hidden bosses this way. I'm a tournament arc sucker, sue me.) Something to consider was how cumbersome the old gallery was, especially regarding the bosses. Maybe you could make a way to go back or easily more selective for the bosses like the movie theater in the old versions. Like have just 1 "gallery setting" and it's the stripclub where you can enter one of two doors, and one for bosses one for jobbers. Transition into the old style movie theater from there respectively. Something that isn't there that might be considered is adding the finish or "death" (insemination) animations. I've been hitting the bottle, but thought I'd just share some thoughts to throw around, I'm sure what you come up with will be welcome. (The Gallery and sound room in the game as is, well, simply serviceable frankly...)

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
The Arena idea of picking the enemy to fight was already pretty interesting in my opinion, but there's always other options. (Unless I am misunderstanding something. To be honest an secret hidden arena section with horde wave mode in every level out of the three stages somewhere for bonuses, and maybe even an emerald sounds kinda fun to me. Could even add some evil characters to the main game as hidden bosses this way. I'm a tournament arc sucker, sue me.) Something to consider was how cumbersome the old gallery was, especially regarding the bosses. Maybe you could make a way to go back or easily more selective for the bosses like the movie theater in the old versions. Like have just 1 "gallery setting" and it's the stripclub where you can enter one of two doors, and one for bosses one for jobbers. Transition into the old style movie theater from there respectively. Something that isn't there that might be considered is adding the finish or "death" (insemination) animations. I've been hitting the bottle, but thought I'd just share some thoughts to throw around, I'm sure what you come up with will be welcome. (The Gallery and sound room in the game as is, well, simply serviceable frankly...)
yeah i see what ya mean. i just had an idea to make it where you can just spawn whatever you want either in one place, or in seperate places (like one for normal enemies, and one for enemy bosses). i only mentioned the old gallery bc it was a better way of seeing the anims (my opinion, dont judge me harshly), but it was a slower way of seeing anims bc of the way it was done.

Reactions: Aggro

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Appreciate the work.
Some Points, I probably didn't notice all the changes yet so sorry in advance if misjudge something.

Not sure why you bothered to make some stuff like
  • the overworld
    What is the point of that or is there something planned? Adding some point in visiting past stages would be cool, but sounds like a lot of work to do anything meaningful with it, we already have Stage Select.
  • Upgrade system
    Makes the game easier than it already is. I think the problem is players improves faster than game getting more difficult.
    Every time I replay PXLPD I get caught at the start until I figure how to position and escape. If enemies did more damage (didn't really notice) this would make some sense.
  • Why is Zu immediately playable?
    Isn't she supposed to be a secret unlockable character, designed after one of the Zeta Team members. Never managed to unlock her (didn't want to look up the conditions).

About the poll. Missed it but...
Adding more characters sounds great, but this is a lot of work for not so much value. It makes the game more complex because every new enemy has to be adjusted for one more character. I also can't think of a character the game is direly in need of (well Sonic ironically, but most people probably only care about the female characters).
The next most important/remarkable characters lacking are probably Sally, Tikal, Cosmo
Characters like Maria, Elise, Sage would probably a bit odd (lol).
Skins would also be great, but in the scenes they are naked anyways
Pregnancy Mode
I like it, why not include it into the main modded game? Make it a toggle option.
I think it would be cool, if you didn't start pregnant but become pregnant after the first insemination (KO)

Some suggestions.
(I try to limit it to stuff which hopefully wouldn't be too hard to implement)
Those are just ideas not meant as a necessity or required in all combinations​

Enemies
Like aforementioned I think the game is already a bit to easy or rather becomes easier as you progress. The problem is that its easy to abuse jumping attacks and stunlocking enemies that rarely can do more than just straight up walk to you. Also escaping becomes too easy with some getting used to. Also walking into enemies vertically is super awkward.
Some positive counterexamples are the teleporting ghost girls or the second stage underwater boss (pink goo girl) who immediately grabs you and is also super fast.
Stun resistance: Instead of (just) having enemies with more health give them stun resistance (honestly might not work so well by how grabbing works)
Enemy variations (colored): give them bonus stats other than just more health e.g. faster, more dmg, harder to escape
Grabs: Reworking the system might be a good idea and there are many options to do this, but for now some less intrusive changes.
A resistance attribute, might work well with the upgrade system. Eg. starting out with 3, the 3rd grab will always be unescapable. A horse could deduct 2 points from resisting. Some other things could affect it too, like (new) enemy attacks or pressing special to late means you both get lewded and loose a resistance point. In theory the energy bar should already do it but you rarely run out of energy.
Give some enemies the ability to bypass the escape counter event (like the pink girl boss) and immediately do the lewds, possibly drain health and different escape condition.
Negative Traits for some specific attacks, player getting temporarily slower, lock jumping, lock special attack, lock normal attack, make next grab irresistible. Those could vanish automatically after some time or maybe another grab cures it, so a player who can't attack walks willingly into an enemy to get rid of it faster.
For possible new enemies: Maybe have them punish you for passing them sideways or jumping over them. Or give them range/charge attacks/grabs where the player is supposed to flank into them. Trick the player into using escape counter against one kind of enemy which has the opposite effect or punish him if he presses too late.

Items (used condom)
Got the idea yesterday that it might be neat to punish the player for blindly picking up items.
The used condom could work like this, that it always sets your health to half full.
It makes more sense considering how it is already covered in semen and full health essentially is an empty semen meter

I know Evil Mode mod exists to make the game more 'challenging', but I don't think making grabs unescapable and always nude is the right way to do it. The first thing just makes the game even more hit and run and the second desensitize him to the lewds.
Sorry for that wall o' text

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes