Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Just giving my opinions on adding another character to the game just for bouncing ideas or thoughts etc. (Your doing great so keep it up). If you wanted to keep in line with the "artistic vision" I vaguely recall them saying they wouldn't add Tikal or Vanilla (except for a gag version with vanilla I guess?) so if that's what you would want then having vanilla stay as a shop keep and ignoring the other would be more in line with their ideas. Frankly, they have basically been radio silent for two years so I don't see why your mod should limit itself to that degree. There are quite a bit of characters to choose from outside of obvious ones, such as Shadow, Knuckles, etc. (plethora of oc's but they DID ask not to steal so maybe not anyones but your own if you have one. I had an idea shamelessly taken from Sonic Adventure 2 with the Chao mechs but in android form basically to pretend to be human...) As well as quite a few from the Archie comics or Sonic X. There was also a crossover with RockCandy and they have a whole cast of characters now, but you might want to leave that alone without permission. However something of an idea I find interesting is unlocking characters after a certain criteria is made. Like Sonic after you beat the boss fight or Vanilla after a certain amount of funds spent. You keep doing the good work and don't let my drunk ramblings disrail you. Just some thoughts.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's looks so cool the enemy select screen for that arena/debug mode,very nicely idea redeye samurai. (y) :giggle:

about the other thing i wanted to ask to you, Could you edit these sprites and repair them to use them empty without nilly inside the plant? I took the time to remove every sprite dot from her so someone can help me to recreate it empty with no one inside the plant. :confused:

2.png 2 (2).png 1 (3).png 1 (4).png

if you can't then don't worry my friend, I would like to ask chip1155 later if he can do it but if you can or someone of you could do it for me then that would be fine too. :unsure:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Just giving my opinions on adding another character to the game just for bouncing ideas or thoughts etc. (Your doing great so keep it up). If you wanted to keep in line with the "artistic vision" I vaguely recall them saying they wouldn't add Tikal or Vanilla (except for a gag version with vanilla I guess?) so if that's what you would want then having vanilla stay as a shop keep and ignoring the other would be more in line with their ideas. Frankly, they have basically been radio silent for two years so I don't see why your mod should limit itself to that degree. There are quite a bit of characters to choose from outside of obvious ones, such as Shadow, Knuckles, etc. (plethora of oc's but they DID ask not to steal so maybe not anyones but your own if you have one. I had an idea shamelessly taken from Sonic Adventure 2 with the Chao mechs but in android form basically to pretend to be human...) As well as quite a few from the Archie comics or Sonic X. There was also a crossover with RockCandy and they have a whole cast of characters now, but you might want to leave that alone without permission. However something of an idea I find interesting is unlocking characters after a certain criteria is made. Like Sonic after you beat the boss fight or Vanilla after a certain amount of funds spent. You keep doing the good work and don't let my drunk ramblings disrail you. Just some thoughts.
To be honest, I had no intention of limiting my mod to the original vision of the game. Nonetheless, I prefer to bring my own and your ideas to this game. As for those new characters and the idea of unlocking them, I'll deal with that later, once I figure out the pregnancy mode issue and insert the missing animations into the original game.

it's looks so cool the enemy select screen for that arena/debug mode,very nicely idea redeye samurai. (y) :giggle:

about the other thing i wanted to ask to you, Could you edit these sprites and repair them to use them empty without nilly inside the plant? I took the time to remove every sprite dot from her so someone can help me to recreate it empty with no one inside the plant. :confused:
if you can't then don't worry my friend, I would like to ask chip1155 later if he can do it but if you can or someone of you could do it for me then that would be fine too. :unsure:
Something like that?

Sprite.gif

Here's a link to a file with this graphic, exported into separate frames of animation:

Reactions: Bulzeeb and Aggro

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
redeye do you have ideas in the second cutscene the news cutscene in pregnant mode
Currently it's not, to be honest I make up the story in pregnancy mode on the fly so I don't have much of a plan for it. For now I'm working on adding some new features to the original part of the game, and then I'll think about how to change the cutscenes.

Thank you for expanding upon what was a great game!
Thanks

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
hi redeye samurai, look at this. :giggle:
6xhoq7.gif
It occurred to me thanks to Finsbolo's bug and also the animation removed from a previous version where the level 2 boss when the characters run out of resistance and are devoured by the plant that then the plant spits out their skeleton but unlike It had occurred to me to do something similar, only in a more sexy and fun way where the idea is that each enemy disappears in some way with the playable character when his resistance runs out or when his life runs out and we have to use a continue changing characters because the one we had disappeared along with the enemy and will probably return or else it would be one less enemy to defeat so I made an example with nilly, I came up with other ways to disappear with the enemy with the previous enemies also in case you want us to implement this idea to give like a hardcore or survival mode where if we lose a character then we switch to others until we have no more.:sneaky:

It could give more realism to your version of the game due to those animations of when we run out of life or the character's resistance, would you like to try to implement it later for some new game mode or something else?. :D

Oct 5, 2022
Hey, I'm just writing to say thank you and that I love the work you are doing. It looks awesome every piece of work... I haven't tried yet the pregnancy mode beacuse I'm not really interested, however I will check it out.
On the other hand and referring to this:
To be honest, I had no intention of limiting my mod to the original vision of the game. Nonetheless, I prefer to bring my own and your ideas to this game.
I would like to ask for, as other people do, my personal vision, that is more oral lesbian content. Having 5-6 female playable characters gives the opportunity to get some variety... For example, some forced pussy to mouth or getting such aroused that the character want to eat the evil version out... What I want to say is that there are enough dicks and the female humanoid enemies could get some two or three new fresh animations (for example, this new second animation of cream x zena.Getting cream aroused to lick zena's pussy until she comes and then kiss)

Obviously redeye is who is developing all this and I'm not demanding anything, just suggesting what I would like to see in the game.

Regarding the new vision of arena mode I just have to say that I love the decision of choosing which enemies do you want to see and quantity while keeping the gallery as it is now.
I suppose that adding such feature will make the debug process lots easier as you can choose only one enemy and check all os working properly.

As I said at the beginning thanks you all for reviving this game. It has great potential to become something perfect.

P. D.: I don't know anything of developing games, but I know how to program. If I can help on something let me know. Even translating things to Spanish or French ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeruArt

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
and redeye what will be added in 1.9 what the list on 1.9
Being honest, I have no idea. Most of the time, when I create this mod, I don't have a list that will say what mast be added in the latest update. It's most like, I try to add some new content and if I think it's the best time to publish it, I will.

maybe add a little jiggle to the arms and feet
I'll try.

hi redeye samurai, look at this. :giggle:

It occurred to me thanks to Finsbolo's bug and also the animation removed from a previous version where the level 2 boss when the characters run out of resistance and are devoured by the plant that then the plant spits out their skeleton but unlike It had occurred to me to do something similar, only in a more sexy and fun way where the idea is that each enemy disappears in some way with the playable character when his resistance runs out or when his life runs out and we have to use a continue changing characters because the one we had disappeared along with the enemy and will probably return or else it would be one less enemy to defeat so I made an example with nilly, I came up with other ways to disappear with the enemy with the previous enemies also in case you want us to implement this idea to give like a hardcore or survival mode where if we lose a character then we switch to others until we have no more.:sneaky:

It could give more realism to your version of the game due to those animations of when we run out of life or the character's resistance, would you like to try to implement it later for some new game mode or something else?. :D
Hmm... I could try to add a side mission to introduce characters with such animation.

Hey, I'm just writing to say thank you and that I love the work you are doing. It looks awesome every piece of work... I haven't tried yet the pregnancy mode beacuse I'm not really interested, however I will check it out.
On the other hand and referring to this:

I would like to ask for, as other people do, my personal vision, that is more oral lesbian content. Having 5-6 female playable characters gives the opportunity to get some variety... For example, some forced pussy to mouth or getting such aroused that the character want to eat the evil version out... What I want to say is that there are enough dicks and the female humanoid enemies could get some two or three new fresh animations (for example, this new second animation of cream x zena.Getting cream aroused to lick zena's pussy until she comes and then kiss)

Obviously redeye is who is developing all this and I'm not demanding anything, just suggesting what I would like to see in the game.

Regarding the new vision of arena mode I just have to say that I love the decision of choosing which enemies do you want to see and quantity while keeping the gallery as it is now.
I suppose that adding such feature will make the debug process lots easier as you can choose only one enemy and check all os working properly.

As I said at the beginning thanks you all for reviving this game. It has great potential to become something perfect.

P. D.: I don't know anything of developing games, but I know how to program. If I can help on something let me know. Even translating things to Spanish or French ;)
Somewhere in the middle of creating the mod, I had planned that the next stage (stage 6) would be set in the city and there most of the enemies would be female mobians with interesting animations. However, in addition to this, I was also thinking about adding new female opponents to the active stages. So sooner or later most likely something like that will be added.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Somewhere in the middle of creating the mod, I had planned that the next stage (stage 6) would be set in the city and there most of the enemies would be female mobians with interesting animations. However, in addition to this, I was also thinking about adding new female opponents to the active stages. So sooner or later most likely something like that will be added.
Female mobs in normal stages? I wish you the best of luck

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
[/QUOTE]
Being honest, I have no idea. Most of the time, when I create this mod, I don't have a list that will say what mast be added in the latest update. It's most like, I try to add some new content and if I think it's the best time to publish it, I will.

I'll try.

Hmm... I could try to add a side mission to introduce characters with such animation.

and there will be a pregnant mode stage 6 where all female mobians are pregnant

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes