Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
Honestly, with how much stuff people are asking for it´s gonna be kinda hard to you to accomplish all these tasks. Hopefully another fan of the game who is also great at pixel art can help you out with this in the future. Take it all with patience, no need to rush your updates; but I also understand that there is a lof of demand since we haven´t gotten anything in two years.

I would personally love to see Sonic being playable in the game since having a cocky character getting fucked is kinda arousing, but I know there are priorities that you need to fill in first. Best of luck RedEye!

Reactions: Aggro

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Somewhere in the middle of creating the mod, I had planned that the next stage (stage 6) would be set in the city and there most of the enemies would be female mobians with interesting animations. However, in addition to this, I was also thinking about adding new female opponents to the active stages. So sooner or later most likely something like that will be added.
yeah it would be nice to have more female enemies, there are a low number of animations where a female rapes a male, which the only male its tails and most of the times he gets raped in the ass, it would be nice to get some animations where tails gets raped by a female enemy

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
yeah it would be nice to have more female enemies, there are a low number of animations where a female rapes a male, which the only male its tails and most of the times he gets raped in the ass, it would be nice to get some animations where tails gets raped by a female enemy
i agree with u on that, hopefully its not by futas

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Honestly, with how much stuff people are asking for it´s gonna be kinda hard to you to accomplish all these tasks. Hopefully another fan of the game who is also great at pixel art can help you out with this in the future. Take it all with patience, no need to rush your updates; but I also understand that there is a lof of demand since we haven´t gotten anything in two years.

I would personally love to see Sonic being playable in the game since having a cocky character getting fucked is kinda arousing, but I know there are priorities that you need to fill in first. Best of luck RedEye!
I agree with this sentiment, but I want to put a bit more of my personal touch. It's your mod, you're doing the work. Do what YOU want with it. The advice, ideas, etc. are nice and all, but you should really only do the work you are happy with, at your own pace. Not what everyone is clamoring for instead. I'd offer to help, as I've done some modding of games back in the day, but nothing like this unfortunately. So I would not be of much help. I'm just glad to see such work.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey RedEyeSamurai, do plan to make another voting poll soon?
for the next few weeks, not.

I agree with this sentiment, but I want to put a bit more of my personal touch. It's your mod, you're doing the work. Do what YOU want with it. The advice, ideas, etc. are nice and all, but you should really only do the work you are happy with, at your own pace. Not what everyone is clamoring for instead. I'd offer to help, as I've done some modding of games back in the day, but nothing like this unfortunately. So I would not be of much help. I'm just glad to see such work.
Thanks, nevertheless you can always insert here some tips that you think could improve the look of the game, or some game mechanics.

Reactions: Aggro

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
By the way, I decided to look on the web for some tips and animations from other creators and see how I can improve the character animations. I decided that I would try to redo Amy x Chao's animation a bit to make it a bit more dynamic. Do you think something like this would be okay?

Edit: I forgot to give the previous animation for comparison, my mistake.

OldAmy1.gif NewAmy1.gif
OldAmy2.gif NewAmy2.gif

Last edited:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
It looks great. I do really like the idea of improving the already existing enemy and character animations. Making them more dynamic, interesting, or even just adding your personal touches. Maybe even adding more mobs and variety as you have stated earlier is a good idea. Because if you think about it, there are like what, 4-5 enemies across 3 stages in a level? I would even consider adding an additional animation to the Pterodactyl duo, as they both have a slot since each only have one period. (Could even be stingy and make one animation that could work for both.) Just for the sake of
variety.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedEye Samurai

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
By the way, I decided to look on the web for some tips and animations from other creators and see how I can improve the character animations. I decided that I would try to redo Amy x Chao's animation a bit to make it a bit more dynamic. Do you think something like this would be okay?

View attachment 2113218 View attachment 2113216
View attachment 2113219 View attachment 2113217
yeah, looks a lot better

Julius

Jul 9, 2017

The eyes turning into hearts is a very nice and very hot addition imo. So is the ahegao. Do you plan to do that with every character, or just Amy?

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
and redeye when eventually making stage 4 in pregnant mode make the incubus and succubus dialogue talking about the playable characters pregnant belly

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022

I like the change but I would reduce Amy´s breast size since in this scenario they look like Rouge´s size; and also keep the eyes the same way while the animation is looping. The heart shaped eyes is a nice touch tho

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
something i feel like the pregnant mode is kinda the same as the normal game, the only thing it changes is that the female characters are pregnant and the animations are the same, the only thing it changes is that they have a huge belly

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
something i feel like the pregnant mode is kinda the same as the normal game, the only thing it changes is that the female characters are pregnant and the animations are the same, the only thing it changes is that they have a huge belly
yeah that why i want the mode have different story scenario and dialogue instead of just a hard mode

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's looks very cute,i love how amy start dancing to the rhythm of the music from the chao,i really like it both news animations from you,very good work redeye samurai, As for the second animation, you could have the girls wag their butts back and forth in a naughty way as if daring him to stick it in there by which I mean that inflator. :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes