Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, it will. About Zu, I plan to add her but in stage 2.

Yes it's true, I decided to redo the current bagrands that are on stages. Below is an example from stage 1

View attachment 2136261 View attachment 2136262

I checked myself the script responsible for Rouge and you are right. In a nutshell, there was a function in it that caused Rouge to be able to be caught during a super attack. This will already be fixed in the next update.

Not only that, the appearance of stages, sex animation, new arena, etc. will also change.

I wrote it off in a previous comment, although I will repeat myself. You need to remember that there are a limited number of stages and therefore a limited number of loading screens, Therefore, sometimes a character will not appear in a given level because there is a lack of stages in which it will be shown. Zu and Zeta will be shown in stage 2 in the loading screen.
very cool. makes wonder what 2.0 is gonna be

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
this is my recreation attempt of the remake background of stage 4 the two portraits i dont know how remake that so yeah its okay to change it up because i didnt not finished all of this even the potraits redeye and window background recreated.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeruArt and ARU1048

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
why does blaze has human feets?, it doesnt look good at my opinion
Well, that's the way it's going to be for now, maybe another time I'll redo it.

this is my recreation attempt of the remake background of stage 4 the two portraits i dont know how remake that so yeah its okay to change it up because i didnt not finished all of this even the potraits redeye and window background View attachment 2138561
Cool, too bad you couldn't finish it. I've already started doing stage 4 so I won't use your photo too much. If you're curious how it turned out for me, I'll send you a screen shot below.
Ps. I created stage 4 based on previous map designs that were not introduced by the developers.

MapBackground2.gif

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
hey redeye after showing us the new redesign of stage 4 i notice there some things are missing or things looks off from the remake stage 4 so i fix some of this the 5th portrait the 2nd portrait and 3rd portrait and some webs in the portraits and the broken things that i dont know what its called from the window recreated.png

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Maybe you should remove all the health items in Pregnancy mode
More like reverse - add more, so player won't run out of lives before the whole "HP-reduction" system starts acting as intended.
For the time being, I am going to stop work on pregnancy mode in order to fully focus on the original. So later I will still think about what to do with the items.

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's looks really nice,in part... it's reflect the others two bosses who protect the original plant boss and not is strange giant carcass of roots. (y) :whistle:

but... what about the 3rd stage boss?, the big robots who chasing us underwater, we know in the cutscene that robot enemy trapped a female character inside of it so one of the animations can be something like that where the robots capture us inside of it and in a screen like inside the plant boss we can see how our character get raped with the kidnapped female characters in the tentacles of venus inside of that robot,for example like this image.

c1fcf54d85c4dd3d624b557bde3abeeadce7eeae.png 4.gif

so can be our character with that female character trapped like that with the pink tentacles of venus inside of that big robot where we can see some gears and wires in that interior of that robot while our character with her get their breasts being rubbed against each other while some sticky and wet tentacle of venus between our breats rubs on our faces leaving some threads of semen hanging between our faces together and then the animation ends with that tentacle expelling a large amount of semen on the faces of the two of them, leaving them with their faces soaked with semen, humiliated and disgusted by what happened,like that animation of amy rose with the horse but with our face get drenched together in the same time in that big spurr of semen of that tentacle.

6zftyf.gif

can you make that animation for that boss of the 3rd stage redeye samurai?. :love:

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Finally finished binge reading the thread and found a good moment to leave a comment.
Really glad I found this, a mod that will remaster the game, continue where the original stopped and a pregnant hard mode? Yes please.

The pause on the pregnant mode to focus on the main game is understandable and a sound choice of planning, if you get the main stuff done first it'll cut down on the the amount of time and work you would need to do for the pregnant mode slightly.

Really digging the redesign of the plant, looks better than the ball of roots and more appealing.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
update: recently went i found another portrait and its from delta jz so and i thought i gonna update redeye stage 4 redesign also fix the 5th portrait arms the one next to the door because i dont know how to this 2.png

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Anyone know how to re-add abyssal mine? In the files, his mine is left unused, and I wanna re-add it~

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Anyone know how to re-add abyssal mine? In the files, his mine is left unused, and I wanna re-add it~
Well, I don't know what this mechanic looked like in the original game, back in the day, but if I were to do it, it would probably be something like this.

1. Make the boss have an Script added, which with each start of the animation of the walking would draw a number from 1 to 10, if the number draws, for example, 1 then several mines will be spawn on the map at different time intervals.

-- OR --

2. Make the boss could throw projectiles in the same way as sucubus, or incubus (you would then have to write a script that made the mine a projectile, or take the script from the projectile rose from sucubus).

-- OR --

3. Add a timer to the "update.c" script, which would turn on with the start of the level. when the timer reaches the right number then spawn the mine and reset itself. You can always still add that the timer instead of a specific number would only check a variable and change it depending on the amount of hp of the boss, for example, if 100%hp - 0, 50%hp - 20 sec, and so on. Plus, add a short draw number from the range of, for example, 60 - 200 for the X axis of the mine respawn.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes