Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
It's hard to say, in general I plan to finish the storyline for this game and (if successful) add one new character, finish pregnancy mode and after that I will probably let go of this mod and get on with something else.

As I mentioned earlier, it depends on how much I still want to improve this mod after completing the original storyline.
The last part ended with a comment about Mewfertiti park.

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
It's hard to say, in general I plan to finish the storyline for this game and (if successful) add one new character, finish pregnancy mode and after that I will probably let go of this mod and get on with something else.

As I mentioned earlier, it depends on how much I still want to improve this mod after completing the original storyline.
You should make a poll after you finish with everything you have planned, to see which character would be better to add to the game. Sticks, Sonic, Cosmo, Honey. Those are the ones I see people mention a lot

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The last part ended with a comment about Mewfertiti park.
In general, I planned for Stage 6 to already be based on the city, while Stage 7 would be based on the building where the explosion occurred.

I hope this is still helpful?
It's cool that you were able to find something like that, however, it's really a lot of characters even though it's only three and I don't know how long it might take me to add them. Although I thought I could try to add these characters as side characters that will have some tasks for us to do on the world map, such as killing all enemies, saving civilians, etc.

You should make a poll after you finish with everything you have planned, to see which character would be better to add to the game. Sticks, Sonic, Cosmo, Honey. Those are the ones I see people mention a lot
I will think about it.

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Caveman10

Oct 30, 2022
Hey does anyone have a extracted data file of Project X love potion disaster Version 4.0? cause I have a extracted Data of the latest game update but I interested in having Zu's Sprites and enemy sprites with her.

May 25, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: ARU1048
Feb 25, 2022
In general, I planned for Stage 6 to already be based on the city, while Stage 7 would be based on the building where the explosion occurred.

It's cool that you were able to find something like that, however, it's really a lot of characters even though it's only three and I don't know how long it might take me to add them. Although I thought I could try to add these characters as side characters that will have some tasks for us to do on the world map, such as killing all enemies, saving civilians, etc.

I will think about it.
In that case, maybe the enemies in stage 6 could be Dogs, Flying insects, random Mobian thugs, corrupt Mobian police officers, Snakes, Bees, and Flowers. The bosses could be Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear hired by Breezie and Metal Sonic to take you down who are also another one of Venus' Perverted Lackeys.

Caveman10

Oct 30, 2022
In that case, maybe the enemies in stage 6 could be Dogs, Flying insects, random Mobian thugs, corrupt Mobian police officers, Snakes, Bees, and Flowers. The bosses could be Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear hired by Breezie and Metal Sonic to take you down who are also another one of Venus' Perverted Lackeys.
Did you say Metal Sonic, here you guys go.
Metal Sonic Idle 1#.gif

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I found this years ago before it was deleted I resized them from 2x2 pixel back to 1x1 pixel, these sprites are still jpegs. View attachment 2151592
At this point, I honestly wish people not involved in any current mod would just suddenly work towards making all the present character-concepts floating around into fully implemented sprite-sets. Though I won't ever "demand" anything from anyone, because I couldn't do literally anything art-wise myself.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i think the idea of atlascat making the characters being fully nude without gloves and shoes probably can work with custom outfits placefolders,the evil mode characters from the mod ''love potion disaster evil mode edition'' from chip1155 are good but they using gloves and shoes naturally,we can ask chip1155 if we can use and edit these sprites to make them fully nudes without gloves and shoes/socks and in another future mod when redeye samurai finish it with this version of his mod and the pregnant mod of leruarts fully completed,later we can have a 3rd game mod with the sprites of the characters fully nudes and we can make some custom dlc mods like sexy bunny suits outfits and original outfits and succubus/incubus forms to replace the ''chars'' folder from the ''data'' folders of this game,having the characters being fully nudes without gloves and shoes/socks and configure them on these settings txt archives so they can use some custom outfit folder on their naked bodies to make that option in the future. :unsure:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,about something i forgot to ask,this is for the users who shared the unused sprites of the skeleton characters of the plant boss and others unused things,can you share with me the unused spider sprites animations with all of the characters from some version before being changed?,the one where the characters have theirs back on the floors while they looking the spiders who put theirs green penis to their mouths,i want them back again please,just the sprites animation of it,please?,and thanks very much too. :giggle:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
After playing the base game and the Mods I got a idea based on several games of this kind.
I would like to suggest new items in the store.
Items to modify the stats of the characters during the stage, which will affect the way the player plays.
Like:
1) Estrus Rage: You deal more damage, but your Stamina is reduced and you receive more damage
2) Pure Will: You recover a 5% of health in exchange of a 15% of Stamina every 1.5 seconds, but you cannot masturbate

And such. Although it seems hard to code.
You are doing well with the MOD btw

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
naturally,when you are angry and you are in rage,you get more strong and powerfull and you can lift heavy objects than before in that state so your body get more powerfull so probably your stamina reduced because you concentrate all your energy on your body forgetting to get air to breath but you can't received more damage because your strengt is more powerfull and you get more defense when you are in rage and angry like body of steel or stone,you know that,the stamina is good but our defense can make less damage to us while we cause more damage to the enemies.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
naturally,when you are angry and you are in rage,you get more strong and powerfull and you can lift heavy objects than before in that state so your body get more powerfull so probably your stamina reduced because you concentrate all your energy on your body forgetting to get air to breath but you can't received more damage because your strengt is more powerfull and you get more defense when you are in rage and angry like body of steel or stone,you know that,the stamina is good but our defense can make less damage to us while we cause more damage to the enemies.
Well, i called it "Estrus" Rage, because it's raises the libido in a aggressive way. And in this game the damage is basically how near to pregnancy your character is. In that way of thinking, receive more damage=Gets pregnant easier.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes