Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
An idea that occurred to me for the very distant future is that during the story mode you could face the evil versions of the characters between which you go through the stages.
Let me explain, while we play the mod in theory there are 7 characters (if we count the new unknown character and discount the one we are currently playing) and there is also supposed to be a new stage, if an evil version is made for each one we could face it in an intermediate stage in which it would be just after passing a normal stage, there we would find all the characters in their evil version, dancing in the background (some animations from the sound test could be reused from here), we would notice that one or two characters would be missing in the background (depending on the stage) which we would face right there, as we progress we will face more difficult evil versions while we see how one by one they disappear from the background, as we are supposed to face each time a stronger evil character I came up with this order (the replacement occurs if the character has already been used, either because it was the replacement of the other or because we are using it n us in the game)

(after stage 1): evil cream (replacement: evil tails)

(after stage 2): evil tails (replacement: evil zu) and evil zu (replacement: evil [new character])

(after stage 3): evil blaze (replacement: evil amy) and evil [new character] (replacement: evil rouge)

(after stage 4): evil amy (replacement: evil zeta) and evil rouge (replacement: evil zeta)

(after stage 5): evil zeta (replacement: big)

(as I was writing this I realized that this order completely prevents you from facing zeta last, you would always have big as the last enemy, it's not what I expected to achieve but I think that as it is it's fine)

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
another thing, I was looking at the sprites and I found curious things, the vane one... I seem to remember that Vanessa was the admin of the forum, zetar-02, although that curious image file does not work to see it, there are still hidden things from the game creators. :LOL:

View attachment 2154369 View attachment 2154370
fun fact: that's spanish, the thing that is in the right of "sex200" says: " sodragons likes to eat dicks" and in the right of "thumbs" it says: "vane showing the tits" also, in the image in the right it says: "put her wings to rouge, stupid, don't forget!"

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
An idea that occurred to me for the very distant future is that during the story mode you could face the evil versions of the characters between which you go through the stages.
Let me explain, while we play the mod in theory there are 7 characters (if we count the new unknown character and discount the one we are currently playing) and there is also supposed to be a new stage, if an evil version is made for each one we could face it in an intermediate stage in which it would be just after passing a normal stage, there we would find all the characters in their evil version, dancing in the background (some animations from the sound test could be reused from here), we would notice that one or two characters would be missing in the background (depending on the stage) which we would face right there, as we progress we will face more difficult evil versions while we see how one by one they disappear from the background, as we are supposed to face each time a stronger evil character I came up with this order (the replacement occurs if the character has already been used, either because it was the replacement of the other or because we are using it n us in the game)

(after stage 1): evil cream (replacement: evil tails)

(after stage 2): evil tails (replacement: evil zu) and evil zu (replacement: evil [new character])

(after stage 3): evil blaze (replacement: evil amy) and evil [new character] (replacement: evil rouge)

(after stage 4): evil amy (replacement: evil zeta) and evil rouge (replacement: evil zeta)

(after stage 5): evil zeta (replacement: big)

(as I was writing this I realized that this order completely prevents you from facing zeta last, you would always have big as the last enemy, it's not what I expected to achieve but I think that as it is it's fine)
just to clarify, I don't want you to take this as if I wanted it to come out instantly, as I said I hope for the distant future, like when the mod is practically complete, and all assuming that redeye thinks to add it, because if not it's just an idea in the air

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks very much redeye samurai for the archives,there is another thing i wanted to see where the small characters on the maps going to sleep when waiting there so is very nice to have these others versions too to see what we have before,probably you can put that link in the first post too with the downloads of the actual updates of your mod so we can search for it there too.

another thing about the idea of including the evil characters dancing from ARU1048 it can be some building in the map for the city stage of your mod so we can use it for sound test mode where we can select our characters to make them poledancing too and/or some mini game where we need to press some buttons to dance on the rhythm of the selected music in a guitar hero style,some reference of the game ''space channel 5'' another sega game where we can see ulala and some sexy aliens dancing while we can try to get some money to buy galleries and music test and others things with the rings/money we can get doing in that dancing minigame for the building of the city map,another building for the city map is the colosseum area or wrestling ring area where we can select the enemies to fight for fun and complete some challenges to get money or unlockables like defeat all evil characters and every enemies with the boss from some stage# and all bosses etc... to clear the challenges for the ring wrestling/colosseum area building for the city stage.

so the poledancing club building is for the soundtest mode and the colosseum area/wrestling ring building for the enemies and sex animations for the city map or near the final stages of the games.

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
No matter how I split it, the Cave of trials is DUMB.
I'm sorry, but please, if it's at all possible, please change it so that you can only use specials either offensively or defensively during it instead of disabling altogether if it's not too hard, or at the very least, make Zeena have less health and a slower grab if that's not possible.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
I've noticed that there are in fact 2 kinds of Zeena. Regular and Fzeta according to the files. Currently in the Arena mode you can only spawn regular Zeena. Just though i'd report or if im missing something let me know.

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
This is preview of Fully Nude Tails:
Tails (No gloves, shoes and socks).png
SEGA dosen't show us feets and gloveless? Ok then there is!
Tails decided to take his gloves, shoes and socks and feel free in fur (like Animals) even enjoying sex!
Also I added toes cause it feels better for that.

Original creator by Chip1155
Updated and modified on paint by AtlasCat (me)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ARU1048

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
very nice atlascat but... are you sure if tails have his hands and feets in yellow fur and not white fur?, i have curiosity about that. :unsure:
FRMCE0rXsAAEZzC.jpg

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
were are from these images of amy and tails?,the one with big is a little... confuse, it looks like that his shoes what big have on their feets,the one with tikal and big it's probably from sonic adventure but... i never see these images in these games and some others so that's why i asking where they are from,the ones with stick the badger are fines,yeah,that's her hands,¿but where we can see her feets and the hands without gloves of the others four?,now... ¿why the female characters begin to use more clothes?,sally acorn is a female character with less clothes,originally we can see her naked body and she only use shoes and her jacket.

Feb 25, 2022
were are from these images of amy and tails?,the one with big is a little... confuse, it looks like that his shoes what big have on their feets,the one with tikal and big it's probably from sonic adventure but... i never see these images in these games and some others so that's why i asking where they are from,the ones with stick the badger are fines,yeah,that's her hands,¿but where we can see her feets and the hands without gloves of the others four?,now... ¿why the female characters begin to use more clothes?,sally acorn is a female character with less clothes,originally we can see her naked body and she only use shoes and her jacket.
Point being, Mobians have blobby feet and their arm color matches their hands. None of them have fur on their hands or feet. Also yes, Big's shoes are actually sandals

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah,that's nice but... what are we going to do with the footjob animation of blaze with the horse?,in that animation,blaze have fingers in her feets and this is made by the original creators and devs of pxlpd work.

and about the mobians,¿what about bunnie rabbot and rotor the walrus from the first animated serie of sonic?,¿these are not mobians?. :unsure:

Feb 25, 2022
yeah,that's nice but... what are we going to do with the footjob animation of blaze with the horse?,in that animation,blaze have fingers in her feets and this is made by the original creators and devs of pxlpd work.

and about the mobians,¿what about bunnie rabbot and rotor the walrus from the first animated serie of sonic?,¿these are not mobians?. :unsure:
SatAM was released before the adventure games came out. At the time, only Sonic 1,2 and 3 existed so it was reasonable to assume Mobians had feet and toes. Nowadays, we know they canonically have blobby feet and hands without fur.

Feb 25, 2022

I never liked the footjob animation. Can we have it replaced with a blowjob instead?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes