Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Yeah, here you go. Version 2.0 they seemed to have gotten mixed up somehow.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sorry,there are more thing i forget to say about the mud wrestling rock paper scissor minigame,it's about the other poses of the rock and the paper,the paper one is when they hit it then the oponent1 sit on top of their downed oponent2 and begin to play with the breasts to make some pleasure to the oponent2 who miss it ended to make is oponent2 have an orgasm for that,if the paper one when they draw,the two oponents sit on the mud and face to face these two begin to play with the breasts of the other together and because of it,the two oponents have an orgasm together.

the rock one i have a little trouble to decide if is a naughty kiss or having fun with the ass of the oponent,if for kiss and is hit,the oponent1 who hit going to catch the oponent2 and submit it to a naughty mouth to mouth forcing kiss while touch sexually the pussy of the oponent2 to make the oponent2 have an orgasm,if the kiss is draw then these two sit together face to face and begin to hug together and with that hug then these two frotting and squeezing their breasts and pussies together while kissing in a naughty and passionably together and because of that these two get an orgasm together.

the other decision i have in mind for the rock with the asses is if the one hit it then the oponent1 push the oponent2 in the back to make it to fall breasts on the mud and then the oponent 1 sit on the back of the oponent 2 looking to their ass and begin to have some fun with the ass of the other like some fisting and slaping their ass to make the oponent 2 have an orgasm for the pleasures,if the asses one is draw then these two oponents going to do some ass-to-ass together in a doggystyle pose where these two fight with their asses together and then having an orgasm together because of that.

so yeah,for the rock-paper-scissor minigame for the mud wrestling these are the ones for the hit and draw animations of the two oponents they can do to the other if someone miss it,i can't decide if this going to be mouths-breasts-pussies or asses-breasts-pussies,probably we need a votation for that,there are some images i made with photoshop from some of the rounds and the begining of it before being stained with the mud but it's just an example,if you want you can decide freely every sexy wrestling outfit of what you have in mind for them redeye samurai.

71n3hn.gif

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I think there could be a rock paper scissors duel minigame, where you have a multilayered, multi opponent, 3 strike system. Need to beat a set number of opponents (I want to say 2-5 depending on the diffulculty to prevent it from droning on, also draws probably progress one strike for both except on match point to help things along as well) When your opponent reaches strike 3 you beat them (final combo anim maybe, idk) and progress to the next opponent. When you reach strike 3 you lose the run and get fucked, literally speaking preferably with a animation of your opponent played, and lose 1 life. If you win you save some npc maybe for flavor and gain that many lives of opponents beaten. Just a random thought, no idea how you could implement it, maybe a reacue op from the world map? Just some ramblings from a drunk.

Oh, also Big is the master bossman of rock paper scissors. That's my head cannon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Freezewood369

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
....ill send the openbor log, bc none of yas believe me
This is not about believing whether you are telling the truth or not, but more about saying that to both of us this error does not jump out, and that it jumped out to you is quite a strange thing.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
it works, but the game has lost some fps in terms of optimization. it lags so much on arena mode when adding or killing enemies

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
it works, but the game has lost some fps in terms of optimization. it lags so much on arena mode when adding or killing enemies
About laging when adding enemy. Well it will happend evrytime when you for first time want to spawn a enemy. That's because all enemys isn't saved in cache and that's why game start a little laging and then back to normal. For now I don't know how can I fix that. Obviously I could add all enemy to cache when start arena mode. But there is plus and minus for that solution. First, enemys will not lag the game when they spawn, but starting arena mode will take much time because saving all enemys and bosses will take a while for program, so you will must wait in loading screen. Therefore, I think it will be better if game do not save enemys in the cache and with this the game will start immediately, but when you start spawn for the first time the enemy, these game will be frozen and catch this entity and saved it. For me, this is a better solution, because after saving, each time you want to spawn the enemy, it will appear normally.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
I think there could be a rock paper scissors duel minigame, where you have a multilayered, multi opponent, 3 strike system. Need to beat a set number of opponents (I want to say 2-5 depending on the diffulculty to prevent it from droning on, also draws probably progress one strike for both except on match point to help things along as well) When your opponent reaches strike 3 you beat them (final combo anim maybe, idk) and progress to the next opponent. When you reach strike 3 you lose the run and get fucked, literally speaking preferably with a animation of your opponent played, and lose 1 life. If you win you save some npc maybe for flavor and gain that many lives of opponents beaten. Just a random thought, no idea how you could implement it, maybe a recue op from the world map? Just some ramblings from a drunk.

Oh, also Big is the master bossman of rock paper scissors. That's my head cannon.

yes,that's sound nice too,yeah,probably during the world map of the city,we can rambling with a drunk and ended in a private illegal mud wrestling area in some building from there,i don't know if we can saving some npc for that minigame but get some money to buy unlockables and defeat some oponents to unlock some galleries from them is a nicely idea too,probably only playables for that building like we only have honey in the soundtest then probably we can play with honey and others participants from there if we defeat them,my idea of 10 rounds of points can work too,we can draw with our oponent accidentally if we have 5/5 of points with them so yeah and about of play with the oponents,these oponents only are playable for that minigame if we have defeated them so yeah,the good side is we can unlock the draw animation and scene if we play two players in that minigame mode only to make the two players get draw easily,the only hard to do is the luck and the random of the oponent selecting what moves going to do with us. :unsure:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
yes,that's sound nice too,yeah,probably during the world map of the city,we can rambling with a drunk and ended in a private illegal mud wrestling area in some building from there,i don't know if we can saving some npc for that minigame but get some money to buy unlockables and defeat some oponents to unlock some galleries from them is a nicely idea too,probably only playables for that building like we only have honey in the soundtest then probably we can play with honey and others participants from there if we defeat them,my idea of 10 rounds of points can work too,we can draw with our oponent accidentally if we have 5/5 of points with them so yeah and about of play with the oponents,these oponents only are playable for that minigame if we have defeated them so yeah,the good side is we can unlock the draw animation and scene if we play two players in that minigame mode only to make the two players get draw easily,the only hard to do is the luck and the random of the oponent selecting what moves going to do with us. :unsure:
Ok, hold on here. The only thing I got for sure here is illegal mud wrestling? How did that even come up? As for the rest, your saying new assets for custom characters, custom gallery additions, custom mobs, 10 point rounds, two player compatibility, for a minigame? You understand the time and work that could take right? At that point your almost making a new game or mod dude. I'm not even sure what your suggesting fits thematically with the game even. I'm not trying to start anything or call you out, I'm actually just very confused. (And drinking a lot, it's my vacation after all, so that might be part of my problem here.)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, hold on here. The only thing I got for sure here is illegal mud wrestling? How did that even come up? As for the rest, your saying new assets for custom characters, custom gallery additions, custom mobs, 10 point rounds, two player compatibility, for a minigame? You understand the time and work that could take right? At that point your almost making a new game or mod dude. I'm not even sure what your suggesting fits thematically with the game even. I'm not trying to start anything or call you out, I'm actually just very confused. (And drinking a lot, it's my vacation after all, so that might be part of my problem here.)
To be honest, even I, who likes to read walls of text gets lost of all the explanations of those 2 XD.
But seriously, rock paper scissors mini game would be easy to do (not the version depicted by them, but a simpler one).
Like a Strip-R, P, S mini game against a Evil character.
You loose, you get fuck. You win, you get something (?

Reactions: Aggro

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah... something basic like that can work too Weebloop,beside... redeye samurai say he think about that thing of mud wrestling thing like an optional side quest from the map he doing so basically i prefer to wait what redeye samurai have in mind and wait for the surprise to see what he planned with it. :unsure:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
hmmm...maybe my idea was kinda too complex for a simple minigame, or poorly explained...at the base of it I was thinking of a game with 3 opponents where you need to score 3 times against each before they do the same against you. Lose, and you get fucked and lose a life, win against all 3 and you gain 3 lives. Risk and reward so to speak. All using existing assets. That sort of thing, but I might've gotten too fancy.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
yeah... something basic like that can work too Weebloop,beside... redeye samurai say he think about that thing of mud wrestling thing like an optional side quest from the map he doing so basically i prefer to wait what redeye samurai have in mind and wait for the surprise to see what he planned with it. :unsure:
Dude, make a mod yourself, red doesn't wanna do your ideas. Your ideas atm have never been used or been listened to by red and the others...

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
hmmm...maybe my idea was kinda too complex for a simple minigame, or poorly explained...at the base of it I was thinking of a game with 3 opponents where you need to score 3 times against each before they do the same against you. Lose, and you get fucked and lose a life, win against all 3 and you gain 3 lives. Risk and reward so to speak. All using existing assets. That sort of thing, but I might've gotten too fancy.
No it was fine, yeah sure it could've been improved, but the idea got across. Unfortunately some people like to make out that thier ideas are better than yours and try make the modder listen to just them so they get the attention

Reactions: Aggro

Aggro

May 30, 2017
No it was fine, yeah sure it could've been improved, but the idea got across. Unfortunately some people like to make out that thier ideas are better than yours and try make the modder listen to just them so they get the attention
Big is still Master bossman of Rock Paper Scissors though.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
woah!,thanks very much aru1048,this voice is nice for amy rose,combine very well like an energetic and worried girl like she is,the one new from redeye samurai is more calmly,good for zeta and blaze too but amy rose's voice from every places always sounded more energetic and worried for what i heard from every places,is like the voice of leni loud from the loud house,very good finding aru1048. (y) :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes