Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I was thinking about the topic of losing something in side missions and came to the conclusion that maybe all minigames/side missions will cost the player a certain amount of money. If we win, for example, we will gain something else in addition to the extra money, and if we don't, we will only lose the money we used to play the minigame. I gave up on the idea of losing lives, because while, for example, we lose all of them then the game will end for us at the point where we died. Because of this, when we return again to our save we will appear in the last one on which we ended, for example, in the minigame itself. I could program it so that such an error does not occur, but still the player would lose a lot in my opinion.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I was thinking about the topic of losing something in side missions and came to the conclusion that maybe all minigames/side missions will cost the player a certain amount of money. If we win, for example, we will gain something else in addition to the extra money, and if we don't, we will only lose the money we used to play the minigame. I gave up on the idea of losing lives, because while, for example, we lose all of them then the game will end for us at the point where we died. Because of this, when we return again to our save we will appear in the last one on which we ended, for example, in the minigame itself. I could program it so that such an error does not occur, but still the player would lose a lot in my opinion.
That's a good point and probably for the best to be honest. They are suppose to be minigames as well after all.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
interesting but... why losing lives in minigames and not just some money?,we can get more money with the items during the story levels,for example one ring is one money or 5,a bag of rings can be 10 or more, we can use these money to get lives on the mini games and not lose any lives,just pay to play the minigame and if you win,you get the life,if you lose,you lost some money you used before for play the minigame but... i need to see again the concept of how to get money in this game again. :unsure:

edited

nevermind,yeah,i understand now how it's work,thanks,i see very well what you have in mind and it's very good too. (y) ;)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh, i like that idea of risk/reward. If you can decide either to play or not it would be better, Specially if the cost is high as well for the reward

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I still think it would be kinda funny if you could "Buy Play Coins" or "Golden Token" or whatever from Vanilla to play with an arcade machine that has the Minigames in her store. But I can settle for that as a headcannon lmao.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I still think it would be kinda funny if you could "Buy Play Coins" or "Golden Token" or whatever from Vanilla to play with an arcade machine that has the Minigames in her store. But I can settle for that as a headcannon lmao.
that would be funny if you want to repeat them

Reactions: Aggro

EpicmanGreat

Jul 15, 2021
ok im finally at home, here's the voicelines that i found for amy
These are great. By any chance do you have the blaze ones? I'd love to have them just to test them out with the animations and mix and match. The voices are fantastic in this update but the blaze lines has me curious.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I'm more for having minigames and side missions be 2 seperate things to be honest: minigames could be used for money grinding if your good and side missions would expand the lore and story more while giving unique gameplay experiances, rewards and penaltys from losing could be things that affect gameplay in the next level instead of losing lives.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I'm more for having minigames and side missions be 2 seperate things to be honest: minigames could be used for money grinding if your good and side missions would expand the lore and story more while giving unique gameplay experiances, rewards and penaltys from losing could be things that affect gameplay in the next level instead of losing lives.
I like the idea of incorporating them through the world map in story mode as well to be honest. At least mostly for side missions, it's nice and there to be used after all. It's always nice to pick up things like that along the way in games. There should probably be an "Arcade" and "Mission log" option in the main menu for you to play the minigames/side missions unlocked if possible in my opinion as well. Maybe combined, maybe separate, but all for ease of access for those who really like them. Guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
That's pretty much what I was thinking with the minigames, my personal views with minigames and side missions comes from the games I've played and I won't lie, there is a little bias on my part as well that comes from theside mission ideas I've been coming up with. All the aside I've thought up a possible use for the egg defender minigame: there could be an item the player can get that's for a 1 use life save, if they have the item when they get attacked by an enemy the minigame will start after the attack animation end. If they succeed they don't lose a life and the health gets restored to full, if they fail they lose a life, either way the item gets used and frees up the slot to get another one.

Jeffery25

Nov 14, 2022
You should see if you can add any evil futa zu animations too, as there is a lot of them out there on forums like 7chan

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
These are great. By any chance do you have the blaze ones? I'd love to have them just to test them out with the animations and mix and match. The voices are fantastic in this update but the blaze lines has me curious.
yep, I hadn't shared them because the voice lines that redeye introduced to blaze seemed pretty good to me, but if you want to check the one I found from blaze I have no problem sharing it, here you go

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Considering it was Project X I'm not too terribly shocked the video got taken down lmao. I didn't see it so I don't know if it was a ToS thing but I think the account's deleted, so it's likely in my opinion. Could just be it wasn't his material though, so the original creator had it taken down or something.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It was a Tails x Rouge Sumata?
Or something like that, i was watching it and the video got down after I refreshed the page :"c

• Sad
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes