Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Yeah.. But before that RedEye will have to remake all the birth animations to reflect each creature, which is 100% won't be fast.
Also it could be named like "Zeta's garden" since she's the one character who's hyperfixated on breeding(All of her special enemy animations lead to Preg).

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I'm starting modding again. If anyones got suggestions for what I could do, you can tell me anywhere, like here, twitter, discord etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freezewood369

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
If anyones got suggestions for what I could do, you can tell me
No idea if there is any outstanding interest for it on your side or regarding the community, but a mod that adds more futas would me my personal pick. Which of the girls in the game gets the thing, how it's used and if new characters/enemies or genderbent versions of male entities would be added would all be up to you, I'll take what I can get.(Which includes nothing, if you have no interest in making it.)

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I wont do a mod that males the game better, or do evil mode. Chip and Red handle them very well anyways

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I'm starting modding again. If anyones got suggestions for what I could do, you can tell me anywhere, like here, twitter, discord etc.
How about a skins mod? It was a very recurring topic and requested in both here and in evil mode forums

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah.. But before that RedEye will have to remake all the birth animations to reflect each creature, which is 100% won't be fast.
Also it could be named like "Zeta's garden" since she's the one character who's hyperfixated on breeding(All of her special enemy animations lead to Preg).
Maybe the design of the garden varies depending on who you play as. I had an Idea where you can visit Vanilla's shop, give birth and have her raise your kids while you go out to fix the perverted world. You could also visit her and check up on your offspring (occasionally you could see her and your kid breeding.) She could have different interactions depending on who you play as. It could also work as a normal Chao garden where you can feed, play and breed with your kid.

Oct 5, 2022
I would suggest more female enemies... I know red eye is gonna make the next with that idea in mind. But I see that almost every enemy we have to beat has dicks/tentacles/kind of strap on (I don't know if they are called strap on) which is basically the same and lend to our character to be penetrated (I'm not saying that I'm not okay with it) but adding more oral action like some kind of forced pussy lick would help to accomplish a more complete game with more variety.
For example, our character is obligated to eat the enemy's pussy and drink the juices or suck the enemy's dick until they climax in the mouth. Or make the other side, make an enemy that mind controls us (similar to chaos) and we let him/her eats us until we climax as said before (for these one and my personal preference would choose a normal woman with some kind of powers)

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I believe the reason that there's more of the penatrative sex than others is because of the way the original game was set up, losing a life typically happens when the pc gets fertilised. A proper way would have been to have it set up that the pc loses a life when their libido and lust overpowers their morals and reason.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I believe the reason that there's more of the penatrative sex than others is because of the way the original game was set up, losing a life typically happens when the pc gets fertilised. A proper way would have been to have it set up that the pc loses a life when their libido and lust overpowers their morals and reason.
That and the game was pretty much based around Zeta's heavy cumflation and breeding kink which is why it got the following it did.

Reactions: tailorn158

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I've got this head canon for the game that while the pc resisted the effects of the pink cloud mentally they still got affected biologically, stuff like increased pleasure and such, and while they did resist the mental effects from the pink cloud its still lies dormant in the pc. So stuff like pleasure and getting off will cause the lingering effects on the mind to act up. Not sure if this is what the original game or this mod are going for but I've always seen it this way.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've got this head canon for the game that while the pc resisted the effects of the pink cloud mentally they still got affected biologically, stuff like increased pleasure and such, and while they did resist the mental effects from the pink cloud its still lies dormant in the pc. So stuff like pleasure and getting off will cause the lingering effects on the mind to act up. Not sure if this is what the original game or this mod are going for but I've always seen it this way.
I've see that as part of the original game/story. Since the characters are highly lewd during the sex animation and the fact that their profile pics changes into a pervert one when losing a life

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Can you also add a chap garden of sorts where instead of Chao it's all the creatures you have given birth to?
I think something like this is not suitable for this kind of mode.

Well, I'm not sure what the ideas of the original creators were, although I don't think they somehow put more thought into it that way. Yet I haven't given it much thought either.

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I came up with an idea to organize optional things on the world map. For example, each stage (island on the map) will have one mini-game where we can get money and increase hp, and one side mission to add more storyline things and maybe new character for that specific mission. Although I haven't thought about the side missions yet so if you have any ideas for story in then, feel free to write. Also, if anyone is curious, for now I'm making a rhythmic minigame where we have to click the attack button at the right moment. Below is a small preview of the look of the animation that will be featured in it.

Rouge.gif

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I came up with an idea to organize optional things on the world map. For example, each stage (island on the map) will have one mini-game where we can get money and increase hp, and one side mission to add more storyline things and maybe new character for that specific mission. Although I haven't thought about the side missions yet so if you have any ideas for story in then, feel free to write. Also, if anyone is curious, for now I'm making a rhythmic minigame where we have to click the attack button at the right moment. Below is a small preview of the look of the animation that will be featured in it.

View attachment 2210765
The animation look great.
Regarding the extra story things, you can try to create things based on events of each stage.
- Stage 1) You can revisit the sink battleship where you started the game. And interact with the robots or trying to find the cargo for goodies.
- Stage 2) Go to the Chaos's garden and talk with the NPC who was being raped by the Plant Boss.
- Stage 3) Trying to find that girl who was kidnapped by Venus or exploring the Atlantis?
- Stage 4) Speaking with Sonic?
- Stage 5) The futanari's village looks interesting.

The point is to interact and understand how is the state of those who were affected by the Gas. Specifically as a request of the Brown haired NPC that Eggman tends to talk with after each stage.

PD: That Rhythm mini game will be something like the "Naughty Rabbit" fuck mini game?

Reactions: Aggro
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes