Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyFunkyMonkey

Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys, I just thought of an idea for skins that the characters can unlock after they beat a certain stage and/or was F#@%&! by a specific enemy.

Beating levels:
Level 1 - underwear skin
Level 2 - milf skin
Level 3 - bikini skin
Level 4 - were??? skin (???= werebat, werehog, werecat)
Level 5 - jungle skin

Enemy Sex:
Driller 30 times - scientist skin
Horse 30 times - horse jockey skin
dolphin 30 times - tight dive suit skin
succubus 30 times - succubus skin
futa tribe girls 30 times - tribe skin

Just something that would be cool to add after you're done with all the necessary changes to the game.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys, I just thought of an idea for skins that the characters can unlock after they beat a certain stage and/or was F#@%&! by a specific enemy.

Beating levels:
Level 1 - underwear skin
Level 2 - milf skin
Level 3 - bikini skin
Level 5 - jungle skin

Enemy Sex:

Just something that would be cool to add after you're done with all the necessary changes to the game.
Great idea on paper. But would take forever even for one character to have a skin in the game, let alone 7 characters for just one skin

Reactions: Nawbro

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I mean, if it's just only unlocked after you beat the boss of that level/area I don't think that would be unreasonable. Maybe getting fucked so many times could be reduced because you are looking at some retry's and some kinda heavy time consumption with those numbers for that area/mob alone. Maybe a counter of times that character gets fucked in general up to 30-50 times instead? The idea is good but maybe just needs some refinement. Alternatively you could also have a outfit in vanilla's shop specific to that area where you need to buy to unlock for that character. Kinda simple but its an option too.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Great idea on paper. But would take forever even for one character to have a skin in the game, let alone 7 characters for just one skin
Well, if the skin only modifies the body but not adds any visual effects in specific.
It should be relatively easy to only "draw" above the existing character sprites and frames.
Specially, due to the fact that clothes are removed during the sex attacks

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I think character skins and cosmetics in general won't be done until the main game is done (if Redeye does decide to do them), it would be ideal to choose one character to use for the cosmetics first to test it out. see how it looks and what the general thoughts of the player base are. Redeye could probably do a poll on which character if and when he works on the skins and everyone can vote for their fav char (I personally would love to see Amy wearing sexy bridal clothes/lingerie).

Reactions: Aggro

Jeffery25

Nov 14, 2022
Yeah zeta team did a pretty lousy job with the futas.
im still stuck on what to do for my mod. all ive done is edit the code...
If you're taking requests, I'd like certain evil/futa characters to be made. For example, a futa evil cream that uses cheese's horn to hypnotize victims into lusting after her and getting themselves pregnant like this

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

Beating levels:
Level 1 - underwear skin
Level 2 - milf skin
Level 3 - bikini skin
Level 5 - jungle skin

Enemy Sex:

it has potential. tho im certain the amount of work for all the animations could take a long while

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I think character skins and cosmetics in general won't be done until the main game is done (if Redeye does decide to do them), it would be ideal to choose one character to use for the cosmetics first to test it out. see how it looks and what the general thoughts of the player base are. Redeye could probably do a poll on which character if and when he works on the skins and everyone can vote for their fav char (I personally would love to see Amy wearing sexy bridal clothes/lingerie).
i wouln't mind a mod just for the skins

Reactions: Aggro

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Yeah zeta team did a pretty lousy job with the futas.

If you're taking requests, I'd like certain evil/futa characters to be made. For example, a futa evil cream that uses cheese's horn to hypnotize victims into lusting after her and getting themselves pregnant like this
It would be a very good idea, taking advantage of the fact that he has cheese as an assistant

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
To be honest i would love to see a remake of the futanari animations, all are the same...
I was thinking about most of sex animation in stages. Oryginal plan was to add animations that missing then move to making stage 6. But for now I guess it will be better to try remake most animations and add some details into stage. And then start making stage 6 and not backging to previous stages.

Beating levels:
Level 1 - underwear skin
Level 2 - milf skin
Level 3 - bikini skin
Level 5 - jungle skin

Enemy Sex:

This idea sounds good and I know how I could implement it in the game. But there are a lot of sprites for characters. Therefore, I will save your idea for later.

I mean, if it's just only unlocked after you beat the boss of that level/area I don't think that would be unreasonable. Maybe getting fucked so many times could be reduced because you are looking at some retry's and some kinda heavy time consumption with those numbers for that area/mob alone. Maybe a counter of times that character gets fucked in general up to 30-50 times instead? The idea is good but maybe just needs some refinement. Alternatively you could also have a outfit in vanilla's shop specific to that area where you need to buy to unlock for that character. Kinda simple but its an option too.
Maybe I would create a special "Achievement Gallery" where there would be skins that we can unlock after completing a specific task from the list.

when can i expect a new uptade? (sry when it was asked too often)
I plan to introduce new updates this Sunday.

i have a question how can you make the animation out of the sprites from project x love?
You mean in general how to do animation in this game? If so, just create some animation in gimp or aseprite. Then you render the animation as a collection of single sprites in gif or png format (make sure the color palette is set to indexed). To add the animation to the game you must use the frame command and point to the file path, like this:

frame data\Chars\Player\Blaze\Animation\Bonus\Idle/1.gif

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
I was thinking about most of sex animation in stages. Oryginal plan was to add animations that missing then move to making stage 6. But for now I guess it will be better to try remake most animations and add some details into stage. And then start making stage 6 and not backging to previous stages.

This idea sounds good and I know how I could implement it in the game. But there are a lot of sprites for characters. Therefore, I will save your idea for later.

Maybe I would create a special "Achievement Gallery" where there would be skins that we can unlock after completing a specific task from the list.

You mean in general how to do animation in this game? If so, just create some animation in gimp or aseprite. Then you render the animation as a collection of single sprites in gif or png format (make sure the color palette is set to indexed). To add the animation to the game you must use the frame command and point to the file path, like this:

frame data\Chars\Player\Blaze\Animation\Bonus\Idle/1.gif
I wonder how do I edit the game (like make new enemies, characters, etc) is there a software to use? And if there is one I also need a tutorial on how to use it...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do what suits you best <3
A blessing from the lord

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes