Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,thanks very much redeye samurai,with this,you can have your original concept of your mod while the pregnant mod is for leruarts and the others who enjoy it more with their ideas and concepts with the help of you too.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Well the day is not over yet so I will still wait with the result. As for the characters I will try to add one for now as I know it may take some time. And after that I will take care of pregnancy mode because it would look poor if it was still in beta. As for the character, I haven't thought about it yet. When this vote is over, I think I'll do another one with a few suggestions so you can decide where to start plus it will give me time to finish stage 5.
Well i already left the idea about adding cosmo to the game, just want to remind it so she could be at least considered as a new character :)

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Marine could be an option too, or maybe whisper, or tikal, actually there are so many options for a new character and i cant wait to see who will be added to the game

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
Can't they save the sprites of the new characters so he can introduce them to the game later? :unsure:

you could start with honey the cat and do it in the poses that are repeated in each character and the poses that are not repeated then leave them undone so that they can then recreate those with new and different poses, but make them normal sprites from the original story and then modify the normals to make the sprites for that other mode. ;)(y)

wait... the robots of the stage 1 have motor oil and the characters can´t get pregnant with motor oil,the only enemy from there who have sperms is bokun, well... what is bokun exactly?, he is a robot too or not?, i can`t rembember him very well. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: FruityBatJosh

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Can't they save the sprites of the new characters so he can introduce them to the game later? :unsure:

you could start with honey the cat and do it in the poses that are repeated in each character and the poses that are not repeated then leave them undone so that they can then recreate those with new and different poses, but make them normal sprites from the original story and then modify the normals to make the sprites for that other mode. ;)(y)

wait... the robots of the stage 1 have motor oil and the characters can´t get pregnant with motor oil,the only enemy from there who have sperms is bokun, well... what is bokun exactly?, he is a robot too or not?, i can`t rembember him very well. :unsure:
I think bokun is an imp but im not sure about it

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see... if bokkun is a imp,probably he can make the ladies pregnants but... if he is a robot too then he have motor oil too, how we can work with the enemies of stage 1?, the robots can`t make the characters to get pregnants. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes