Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
for now, I prefer to leave tails as a playable character for prego mode. On the other hand, add a new character to both the general storyline and this mode.

Check that you have added a path to this item. Go into the data/models.txt file and then add the file you want to add, e.g. "know model_name data/path/model.txt". If you've already done so, check that the name of your item matches the one entered in models.txt. The item name in models.txt will be after "know", while the item name in your iten file will be after "name".

Most likely after finishing current projects.
1. finish animations in stage 5,
2. finish pregnancy mode,
3. add bonus levels in World map,
4. ( Probably) add ability to change character skins.

They are not bad, the problem is that all they are not mine and I do not want to use too much something that was not originally in the game. And first of all they are large and not made in pixel style so the game will blur or pixelate them a lot. In addition, it may be that some images will have a problem with matching colors after turning them into .gifs.
Maybe I can make you some

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
redeye is the baby are placeholders when there giving birth on pregnant mode
For now, yes, later I will see if I will want to somehow change it for each opponent. I'm sorry that I'm writing you back only now, but for some reason I couldn't understand exactly what you meant.

Maybe I can make you some
If it's not a problem then you can try your hand at it. If necessary, I will change or adjust something in them when you finish. In data/bgs/loading you have all the loadings that are in the game, so you will know what size they have and how many there are.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
They are not bad, the problem is that all they are not mine and I do not want to use too much something that was not originally in the game. And first of all they are large and not made in pixel style so the game will blur or pixelate them a lot. In addition, it may be that some images will have a problem with matching colors after turning them into .gifs.
I actually know one of the artists that did some of the recomendded art and know he's done art for the game IE he did the raptor and Zeta art. I could ask him.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Bulzeeb

Sep 13, 2017
Just wanted to end my lurkerdom to say how much I appreciate the efforts put forward in this project (and Chip1155's over in the evil mode thread, as well as anyone else that has contributed up to this point). As one who probably spends far more time modding games like Skyrim and Fallout than I actually do playing them, I respect the hell out of the modding community, and relish any opportunity to see a game I already like get expanded/improved. Plus, I've been watching Project X since its earliest public iterations, and seeing it have a chance to survive and evolve via mods is awesome.

The addition of pregnant mode adds a whole new layer of anticipation for future development, as it ticks all of my biggest boxes. The only thing that could make it any better were if there were any chance of Zeena being playable in the future... but shameless begging aside, keep up the amazing work; I look forward to seeing where it all goes.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Just wanted to end my lurkerdom to say how much I appreciate the efforts put forward in this project (and Chip1155's over in the evil mode thread, as well as anyone else that has contributed up to this point). As one who probably spends far more time modding games like Skyrim and Fallout than I actually do playing them, I respect the hell out of the modding community, and relish any opportunity to see a game I already like get expanded/improved. Plus, I've been watching Project X since its earliest public iterations, and seeing it have a chance to survive and evolve via mods is awesome.

The addition of pregnant mode adds a whole new layer of anticipation for future development, as it ticks all of my biggest boxes. The only thing that could make it any better were if there were any chance of Zeena being playable in the future... but shameless begging aside, keep up the amazing work; I look forward to seeing where it all goes.
who knows, you might be the one to make zenna playable

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
As a new character is also an option, perhaps we could find a way to incorporate Sonic into it now. If not playable, maybe see him in the background of each level with another character doing lewdness.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
As a new character is also an option, perhaps we could find a way to incorporate Sonic into it now. If not playable, maybe see him in the background of each level with another character doing lewdness.
Well it's not a bad idea, but the problem is that we generally find out in the story that Sonic is trapped in the castle in stage 4 after which we have to fight him. So the only solution for that would be to add it from stage 1 to stage 3, or at least I think so.

redeye what percentage on the characters on pregnant mode and the completed version
if you mean the general completion of the creation of pregnancy mode, well, lately I have not had time to deal with it. So far I have amy, rouge, cream done. Now I plan to do blaze and zeta and get down to sex animation up to level 4.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Well it's not a bad idea, but the problem is that we generally find out in the story that Sonic is trapped in the castle in stage 4 after which we have to fight him. So the only solution for that would be to add it from stage 1 to stage 3, or at least I think so.

if you mean the general completion of the creation of pregnancy mode, well, lately I have not had time to deal with it. So far I have amy, rouge, cream done. Now I plan to do blaze and zeta and get down to sex animation up to level 4.
nice. looks like your about halfway there with the pregnacy mod. good job :)

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
Only your character of choice is supposed to be sane from the effect of the potion, and since this is Sonic, you can treat it as if he was always alone or with his partner but after the third level, since he can't swim well, he separates and ends up alone at level 4 and decides to go ahead, with how fast he is he would reach the boss before and even if you beat her, she capture Sonic and lose the consciousness due to the transformation, to wake up in pain with the ghost at his side

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Only your character of choice is supposed to be sane from the effect of the potion, and since this is Sonic, you can treat it as if he was always alone or with his partner but after the third level, since he can't swim well, he separates and ends up alone at level 4 and decides to go ahead, with how fast he is he would reach the boss before and even if you beat her, she capture Sonic and lose the consciousness due to the transformation, to wake up in pain with the ghost at his side
my guess is he ran across the ocean to get to the 4th level

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah pretty much Zone 1 to 3 (Maybe 4 too). Would make the player wonder why it is happening and you find out why at the 4th stage. So perhaps 1 animation per act of each zone, that would make 6 (Or 8 if you include Zone 4) appearances. Normal Sonic over Werehog to keep the surprise of course.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
i been thinking if playable characters gets pregnant in pregnant mode i think the female npc should also gets pregnant too and for stage 2 think that cat npc will give birth

Reactions: LeastInsaneMeth
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes