Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
Well it's not a bad idea, but the problem is that we generally find out in the story that Sonic is trapped in the castle in stage 4 after which we have to fight him. So the only solution for that would be to add it from stage 1 to stage 3, or at least I think so.

if you mean the general completion of the creation of pregnancy mode, well, lately I have not had time to deal with it. So far I have amy, rouge, cream done. Now I plan to do blaze and zeta and get down to sex animation up to level 4.
you could always add knuckles, shadow, silver, charmey, vector, espio
or have charmey, vector and espio as a boss fight

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
that would be a chaotix three way. not sure on charmy being in the game, but if cream is playable, charmy might have a chance

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I would have to think about it, I can always try to make it so that each stage has a different background character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mαlice

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
i been thinking if playable characters gets pregnant in pregnant mode i think the female npc should also gets pregnant too and for stage 2 think that cat npc will give birth
Are you referring to the guest NPC who had sex with the horse?
Damn, If can see her give birth to a foal will be very hot

In fact, I wish we could move these NPCs around, like a more freely controllable gallery
It would be a great experience if players could have fun with enemies and have their favorite NPCs in the background at the same time

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
In fact, I wish we could move these NPCs around, like a more freely controllable gallery
It would be a great experience if players could have fun with enemies and have their favorite NPCs in the background at the same time
hmm... I could try in that case to add another button to the gallery that would spawn and change the npc that will appear in the background.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
redeye samurai

¿you can make another copy of this mod without this pregnant mode thing in the other copy of this project?,this project can be renamed "project x love potion disaster pregnant mod" with these images and etc... of this actual project while have the copy where you made the electrocutions animations and the prehistoric girls kissing sprites without the pregnant mode in the other project,a normal mode of your project without this pregnant mode,this project of pregnant mod and a 3rd project mod of a latex rubbersuit mod too. :unsure:

¿can you make these different versions of your projects for separated redeye samurai?. :whistle:

Feb 25, 2022
redeye samurai

¿you can make another copy of this mod without this pregnant mode thing in the other copy of this project?,this project can be renamed "project x love potion disaster pregnant mod" with these images and etc... of this actual project while have the copy where you made the electrocutions animations and the prehistoric girls kissing sprites without the pregnant mode in the other project,a normal mode of your project without this pregnant mode,this project of pregnant mod and a 3rd project mod of a latex rubbersuit mod too. :unsure:

¿can you make these different versions of your projects for separated redeye samurai?. :whistle:
There's no need to seperate them.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
redeye samurai

or hope a third moder shows up to fufil some of those requests

silversonic925

Feb 13, 2022
These have to be changed in preggo mode because they rely on the player not having a baby inside them to work.
I personally don't think that these need to be changed. I think these can still work if we either use the IRL example of the "Octomom", or we can use cartoon logic for these animations. Cream's 2nd horse rape is a good example of the cartoon logic.
sex28.gif

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
redeye samurai

For now, I have decided to separate this mod into two parts to download on first page. One that focuses on the original story and one that focuses mainly on the pregnant mode. This would make it easier to redo the galleries without adding more categories, in addition, it will be easier to separate the add-ons separately introduced in these two modes.

i wonder in pregnant mode the cutscene has to involved pregnancy
I will probably rewrite some cutscenes in this way, but I must first decide how to run the story in this mode.

I personally don't think that these need to be changed. I think these can still work if we either use the IRL example of the "Octomom", or we can use cartoon logic for these animations. Cream's 2nd horse rape is a good example of the cartoon logic.
Predicts that probably in such a case I will not make any major changes. For example, in such an animation, the character will have a larger belly, but it will still be smaller than what appears at the end. So most likely the animation will only be shortened by a few frames because the belly will not need to be enlarged as much, since it will already be slightly larger than in the original.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes