Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
we should give blaze a white strips in her chest and white boobs
Hmm... I might try to do something like that, but not until later.

yeah man i would imagine she has a ring in finger in pregnant mode to signify that she and sonic been married 9 months ago
Well, I haven't gotten around to redoing Stage 4 yet, so I don't know yet if I would introduce something like that into the game's history. But as I mentioned I haven't started doing stage 4 yet so nothing is known yet.

so much ideas for the pregnant mode but... ¿what about a latex/rubber dungeon mode too?. :unsure:
This will probably be introduced later after pregnancy mode is finished.

i wonder how tails work in pregnant mode redeye
I've been thinking about it a bit, and I'm thinking about leaving the tails as is or converting it to a woman, or something in between.

I remember there being some fan sprites for the various characters Venusified. I wonder if that could be implemented somehow, be it as a defeat animation or an enemy type.
I once thought about the development of the storyline in this game and the addition of a stage with a city where we will have to fight Venus again. I could use the sprites there as additional helpers for Venus or stun the player by venusifying him.

These have to be changed in preggo mode because they rely on the player not having a baby inside them to work.
yep... unhappily, there are a few animations that will require more revision.

Some GIFs I made of this because Rule34 won't let me post
hmm... honestly there is not much of these new animations from stage 5, or from Zu anywhere the more from stage 4 that I created. So I thought to myself that I would try to take these animations, combine them and upload them for example on rule34 or anywhere else.

i think we need some pregnant characters loading screen on pregnant mode
I will do something like this but probably only after I have already created all the characters.

Feb 25, 2022
Hmm... I might try to do something like that, but not until later.

Well, I haven't gotten around to redoing Stage 4 yet, so I don't know yet if I would introduce something like that into the game's history. But as I mentioned I haven't started doing stage 4 yet so nothing is known yet.

This will probably be introduced later after pregnancy mode is finished.

I've been thinking about it a bit, and I'm thinking about leaving the tails as is or converting it to a woman, or something in between.

I once thought about the development of the storyline in this game and the addition of a stage with a city where we will have to fight Venus again. I could use the sprites there as additional helpers for Venus or stun the player by venusifying him.

yep... unhappily, there are a few animations that will require more revision.

hmm... honestly there is not much of these new animations from stage 5, or from Zu anywhere the more from stage 4 that I created. So I thought to myself that I would try to take these animations, combine them and upload them for example on rule34 or anywhere else.

I will do something like this but probably only after I have already created all the characters.
Perfect time to implement a new character. Just replace Tails with Vanilla or Honey. Also could you change Zu's animation from anal into pussy fuck? I prefer my pregnant women when they are fucked in the pussy.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Perfect time to implement a new character. Just replace Tails with Vanilla or Honey. Also could you change Zu's animation from anal into pussy fuck? I prefer my pregnant women when they are fucked in the pussy.
honey would make the most sense since they both have yellow and red. u could replace cream with vanilla

May 25, 2017
So I've been trying to make the bigger 10-Ring item, but I get a "no cache entry" crash when I try to load a level with it.

How am I supposed to add new items to this cache?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
for now, I prefer to leave tails as a playable character for prego mode. On the other hand, add a new character to both the general storyline and this mode.

So I've been trying to make the bigger 10-Ring item, but I get a "no cache entry" crash when I try to load a level with it.
How am I supposed to add new items to this cache?
Check that you have added a path to this item. Go into the data/models.txt file and then add the file you want to add, e.g. "know model_name data/path/model.txt". If you've already done so, check that the name of your item matches the one entered in models.txt. The item name in models.txt will be after "know", while the item name in your iten file will be after "name".

Does anyone have any ideas when the new stage is going to be added?
Most likely after finishing current projects.
1. finish animations in stage 5,
2. finish pregnancy mode,
3. add bonus levels in World map,
4. ( Probably) add ability to change character skins.

How about these for loading screens?
They are not bad, the problem is that all they are not mine and I do not want to use too much something that was not originally in the game. And first of all they are large and not made in pixel style so the game will blur or pixelate them a lot. In addition, it may be that some images will have a problem with matching colors after turning them into .gifs.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes