Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
Hey, I recently came up with the idea to add a mini world map that we will move around to get to the next level, something like in mario. For now it won't be anything big just the usual moving left, right, but maybe with time we can add something interesting, like some secrets or other levels. Below is an example of such a map. What do you think?

View attachment 1973478

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1973480
There should be a secret level where you fight giant sperm cells. If one gets inside you, you give birth to a random enemy with the color of your player character. The bosses will be a corrupted Tangle, Whisper and Jewel.

Reactions: Quixe and Roxwell

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
There should be a secret level where you fight giant sperm cells. If one gets inside you, you give birth to a random enemy with the color of your player character. The bosses will be a corrupted Tangle, Whisper and Jewel.
and this in the enemy suggestion 2 said these things about the t-rex and others dinosaurs,uff... in the last part they said something about cock vore,vore is one of my fetish,i love that idea of getting trapped inside a penis and get drenched and stained in white by a bath of cum inside the balls,more if is a couple getting trapped inside and being squeezed together inside of it to ended humiliated in a bath of sticky white stuff inside his balls together,well... this is the link of the enemy suggestion 2.

It would be fun to combine two ideas together
Even though I prefer the same size vore, I'm satisfied as long as there is a cock vore
But I'm not sure what RedEye's thoughts are on this
i dont why my brain decide this but we need to make the boobs bigger in pregnant mode
Although I am not very obsessed with this idea
But it makes sense that the breasts would grow after pregnancy for the newborn to lactate

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
another idea in the future but not now just later on pregnant mode in the loading screen there will be some 3d pictures of pregnant playable characters and in the gameover there be a gameover were the playable character breastfeeding the baby

Feb 25, 2022
another idea in the future but not now just later on pregnant mode in the loading screen there will be some 3d pictures of pregnant playable characters and in the gameover there be a gameover were the playable character breastfeeding the baby
Yeah, breastfeeding the baby while getting fucked in a cowgirl position or giving a blowjob to their partner

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Hey Sasquatchias, actually, I had plan to redo some of the animations from stage 5, which look slightly strange or differ from the current style of the character. As for the tails, I already have it finished except for Ruby's animation. Well I'm not some kind of pixel artist, but I think I've pretty much managed to improve it.
Of all the things you're changing and adding I think this is the thing I appreciate the most. The animations for tails in particular were just shocking. I get the feeling the artist didn't really want to do male characters and rushed those more than the rest of the cast so again, thank you for doing this. Really appreciate it!

If you are looking for options this is probably on my favorite fan animations, so I'd love to see it in game!

Reactions: nobycole

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
yeah man i would imagine she has a ring in finger in pregnant mode to signify that she and sonic been married 9 months ago

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes