Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
ok, I've added a poll so you can decide what I should focus on first besides finishing the animation in stage 5.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i vote for the ability of choose the character skin,with it we can choose the pregnant skin of the characters but it's ok,it's looks like the pregnant mod is going to win the votation,well... is a hardest difficult mode because the hard mode is the evil mode and is fine too,i wait for it.

about the kiss animation,i love it but there something about it,the ones with rouge and zeta about the one with nilly is fine too but i think the reaction of zeta about it i think is work best for the evil mode that animation because zeta enjoy it,for me the reaction of rouge is natural and fine where she can enjoy that so is fine for her but i think is more natural if zeta's reaction about it is more as blushing and excited state at the same time that she looks at her with concern as giving a moan of pleasure but not with a smile that she likes in these moments of desperation due to the mission.

so the actual reaction of zeta when nilly suck her nipple is more good with the animations when we play with evil zeta in the evil mode,i think the reaction during the normal mode can be something like i said before,for example like these two.

zeta 1.png zeta 2.png

about the one with rouge and nilly,like i said before,her reaction is natural because is normal she like it and in the evil mode her reaction is more than interested happy,she can be reacted more satisfaced happy because she really wanted it for the effect,for example like this for the evil mode animations.

rouge 1.png

but in the meantime let's leave them as they are for when they start creating animations for the evil mode in the future, although I would have preferred that nilly kissed rouge and zeta on the lips too but don't worry, they were also wonderful how you did them too, thanks very much for these animations, i really love them too. (y) :giggle:

Feb 25, 2022
Okay. Looks like Preggo mode's losing the vote. Could you at the very least finish it after you add a new character? I vote for Tangle, Whisper, Sally and Bunny to be added

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well the day is not over yet so I will still wait with the result. As for the characters I will try to add one for now as I know it may take some time. And after that I will take care of pregnancy mode because it would look poor if it was still in beta. As for the character, I haven't thought about it yet. When this vote is over, I think I'll do another one with a few suggestions so you can decide where to start plus it will give me time to finish stage 5.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Well the day is not over yet so I will still wait with the result. As for the characters I will try to add one for now as I know it may take some time. And after that I will take care of pregnancy mode because it would look poor if it was still in beta. As for the character, I haven't thought about it yet. When this vote is over, I think I'll do another one with a few suggestions so you can decide where to start plus it will give me time to finish stage 5.
if add a new character does win the vote, who will be the new character?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... that's another problem too,we need to make another votation if the new character get added,i prefer the sister of sonic,sonia the hedgehog from sonic underground or sally acorn too but yeah... this new character is a bad idea now because it's consume so much time for the pregnant mode and the ability of choose the skin of the characters aparts of the original idea of continue with the animations of the game,i prefered this idea of the new character get implemented when everything is done in the full game with all of the levels and the full game is done so we can know the number of sprites we need to use for it. :unsure:

MylesGarrick

Jul 25, 2022
The masturbation to recover stamina is nice, especially because it's easy to accidentally proc the down, forward, attack thing and then have to follow it up with the counter attack, since it leaves you wide open if you do it by accident, but.. I think it's too powerful right now, and honestly it doesn't really make sense for Tails to recover stamina by jerking it a few times and stopping - seems like it'd just make him hornier lol. I'd propose to make the animation loop a bit longer and require the player to finish before it gives stamina back. That, and make enemy attacks insta-hit if you're in the middle of it. That should make it a sort of risk-reward if you do it with enemies around. The new tutorial says it leaves you open to attack, but you can still counter out of it, which kinda makes that irrelevant since you can gain enough stamina to use the counter really quickly anyway.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Okay, looking at the fact that both proposals go pretty much equally, but after your comments I decided that we will start with pregnancy mode first, because it is simpler to do. This will give us time to determine the characters we would like to add. I also thought that with this new stag 6 we would still wait, however, until these new things like new character, pregnancy mode, etc. are done.

The masturbation to recover stamina is nice, especially because it's easy to accidentally proc the down, forward, attack thing and then have to follow it up with the counter attack, since it leaves you wide open if you do it by accident, but.. I think it's too powerful right now, and honestly it doesn't really make sense for Tails to recover stamina by jerking it a few times and stopping - seems like it'd just make him hornier lol. I'd propose to make the animation loop a bit longer and require the player to finish before it gives stamina back. That, and make enemy attacks insta-hit if you're in the middle of it. That should make it a sort of risk-reward if you do it with enemies around. The new tutorial says it leaves you open to attack, but you can still counter out of it, which kinda makes that irrelevant since you can gain enough stamina to use the counter really quickly anyway.
As for this animation, I would honestly not change it, as too long could annoy players. As for this insta-hit, it is honestly even an interesting idea to try out. Will also try to implement it if it works.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
well i meant belly kicking in the idle animation and when the small heart reach 100% there will be water broke or break animation after that birth animation start

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
i want to see in pregnant mode when in your idle animation your belly kick and rub your belly animation and water break animation when the small heart reach 100% after that birth animation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Looks like the poll is on a tie now. What will you do?
For now, I've decided to tackle pregnancy mode first, as it's simpler to do than adding a new character.

well i meant belly kicking in the idle animation and when the small heart reach 100% there will be water broke or break animation after that birth animation start
For now, I will try to add only belly kicking animation and see if it will work well in the game.

i want to see in pregnant mode when in your idle animation your belly kick and rub your belly animation and water break animation when the small heart reach 100% after that birth animation
When I finish creating pregnancy mode, I will probably do a vote with characters that could be added to this mod.

Feb 25, 2022
For now, I've decided to tackle pregnancy mode first, as it's simpler to do than adding a new character.

For now, I will try to add only belly kicking animation and see if it will work well in the game.

When I finish creating pregnancy mode, I will probably do a vote with characters that could be added to this mod.
Cool bro. The gameovers will have to be changed to fit the theme of preggo mode though

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes