Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
In general, yes. I plan to add such a mode as a separate difficulty level. However, I have recently focused more on filling in the missing animations in stage 5, so this project is still in the testing phase.

Kohonco

Jan 12, 2020
En general, sí. Planeo agregar dicho modo como un nivel de dificultad separado. Sin embargo, recientemente me centró más en completar las animaciones que faltan en la etapa 5, por lo que este proyecto aún está en la fase de prueba.
Es genial que tengas esa idea en consideración, pero creo que es aún mejor que te centres primero en terminar las animaciones que faltan y expandir el juego.

En cierto modo tu mod revivió un juego ya que estaba completamente muerto, continúa con esto como siempre y no te esfuerces demasiado, apreciamos todo el esfuerzo que estás haciendo

REIGNITED

Feb 5, 2019
It's great that you have that idea in mind, but I think it's even better that you focus on finishing the missing animations and expanding the game first.

In a way your mod revived a game since it was completely dead, continue with this as usual and don't try too hard, we appreciate all the effort you are putting in
I couldn't agree more do your best dear.

Reactions: mare222
Feb 25, 2022
In general, yes. I plan to add such a mode as a separate difficulty level. However, I have recently focused more on filling in the missing animations in stage 5, so this project is still in the testing phase.
The insemination animation wouldn't make sense in the context of Pregnancy mode so how about you show the baby slowly exiting the womb. The death animation would be the character giving birth.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The insemination animation wouldn't make sense in the context of Pregnancy mode so how about you show the baby slowly exiting the womb. The death animation would be the character giving birth.
In general, I have already come up with an idea regarding this mod that I am trying to do. Namely, each character at the start would be already fertilized (this would be explained somehow in the storyline). A small heart would also appear at the start, as well as numbers under the health bar. With each enemy attack, these numbers would increase. If they reached 100% a birth animation would play. With each such animation, the amount of your hp and mp would decrease. In addition, in this mode, the store will be changed, so there will be no way to increase your hp.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roxwell and LeruArt

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
there is a mod i want to see it too,a sexy latex suit mod with some sensual rubber sound when they doing it.

1.png 2.png 3.png

my idea is changing the colors of every enemies and characters to looks like they using a full body rubbersuit,i talked about this mod in the pxlpd project of chip1155 and with leruarts before,naturally im not a fan of pregnant body but i respect it and i know some peoples like it too so is fine,¿is posible to do a sexy latex/rubber mod about it?.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yes, there is such a possibility. Only that you need to remember that there are generally 7 characters. each has about 200 sprites and this multiplied by 7 will give us 1400 frames to rework (+plus a few sprites when the outfit is torn by enemies). The idea itself is not difficult to implement because It is only just need to rewrite the sprites and slightly change the script of the enemies and that's it. However, the processing of the images themselves may take some time. Maybe I'll try to create something like a "Dressing Room" where there will be a choice of different character skins. But in another time.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
there is a mod i want to see it too,a sexy latex suit mod with some sensual rubber sound when they doing it.

View attachment 1994554 View attachment 1994555 View attachment 1994558

my idea is changing the colors of every enemies and characters to looks like they using a full body rubbersuit,i talked about this mod in the pxlpd project of chip1155 and with leruarts before,naturally im not a fan of pregnant body but i respect it and i know some peoples like it too so is fine,¿is posible to do a sexy latex/rubber mod about it?.
would love to see this happen

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
You know what, the thought occurred to me that I think I will try to run this mod differently for the time being. That is, I'll try to finish the missing animations in stage 5, but I won't create another stage yet. Instead, I would try to finish the pregnancy mode and skins changer and some other ideas. What do you guys think about this?

Reactions: user angel

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's a nicely idea too,lets have a good check point having the stage 5 fully completed with everything,¿you are going to add the others evil characters like evil amy and etc...?,about that... ¿you going to modify the ''paradox thing'' of the evil characters with the good characters like doing it with an evil clone for them?,because... probably one of the bonus challenge stage can be a doppelganger boss fight,¿no?.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Hey another update to the game just came out. A new mode called "Pregnancy Mode [Beta]" has been added. As the name suggests it is a mode still in beta, so there is only one character to choose from for now and only one stage to play. You can read about the mechanics of this mode at the end of this post. I've also tried to sort out the files that are in the game itself, and delete those that are not used. In addition, I reworked the script in the gallery, for now it loads all the characters, but we will see how it will look like for you. Also reworked some levels and the objects that appear in them. You can find more information about changes in the "change log".
PREGNANCY MOD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHANGE LOG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
You know what, the thought occurred to me that I think I will try to run this mod differently for the time being. That is, I'll try to finish the missing animations in stage 5, but I won't create another stage yet. Instead, I would try to finish the pregnancy mode and skins changer and some other ideas. What do you guys think about this?
I am very interested in Pregnancy mode, but not in skins changer
As you said, it is a big project to change so many sprites
Considering the possibility of making new stages, skins changer will take more time in the future

I do think we can think of a way to allow players to play a new character (e.g. sonic, zeena, sticks) in a particular situation
Because these characters are not officially added, so there is no need to animate all the enemies for them
Of course, if you change your mind in the future, the animations and sprites you've already made will allow them to become official Playable Characters sooner

Maybe you should hold a poll, for people to choose which ideas they like better
Of course the voting options should preferably all be new features that you are interested in and willing to create.

Feb 25, 2022
In general, I have already come up with an idea regarding this mod that I am trying to do. Namely, each character at the start would be already fertilized (this would be explained somehow in the storyline). A small heart would also appear at the start, as well as numbers under the health bar. With each enemy attack, these numbers would increase. If they reached 100% a birth animation would play. With each such animation, the amount of your hp and mp would decrease. In addition, in this mode, the store will be changed, so there will be no way to increase your hp.
So do you lose a life after giving birth? Or do you stay naked with a flat belly and weaker stats after until you die again where you start pregnant again?

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I am very interested in Pregnancy mode, but not in skins changer
As you said, it is a big project to change so many sprites
Considering the possibility of making new stages, skins changer will take more time in the future

I do think we can think of a way to allow players to play a new character (e.g. sonic, zeena, sticks) in a particular situation
Because these characters are not officially added, so there is no need to animate all the enemies for them
Of course, if you change your mind in the future, the animations and sprites you've already made will allow them to become official Playable Characters sooner

Maybe you should hold a poll, for people to choose which ideas they like better
Of course the voting options should preferably all be new features that you are interested in and willing to create.
i would personally love to see honey playable

Reactions: Frostfire33
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes