Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Man, you two act like the ones who own the whole PregMode or even Mod Edition, not the RedEye who does all the work. Not cool guys, not cool.

Ryu445

Jul 18, 2019
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I will try to improve this animation with Tails and after publishing today's update, start working on more things, including the introduction of the kiss animation in ruby and nilly.
Question where can I find the animations I don't have my PC anymore

I am #54

May 21, 2017
I remember there being some fan sprites for the various characters Venusified. I wonder if that could be implemented somehow, be it as a defeat animation or an enemy type.

I am #54

May 21, 2017
good discovery,probably can be a doppelganger boss fight too for future updates. (y) :giggle:
Indeed. Another neat possible idea. They work sort of like the squid enemy, being a blob of venus goo or such, and if they successfully infiltrate the womb (or balls in Tails' case) they come back out a venus copy of that character rather than just multiplying.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's remind me when i played ryonasaga and used to create more enemies than the limit,like... we have the limit of bee girls and five playable characters is the limit,we are using the ability of unbirth with these bee girls absorbing one of the girls and turn her into one of them and we surpassed more of the limit and this with the others four playable characters,imagine the screen with so much multiplicated enemies,we can fill the screen and the game get very lagging and ended to crash. XD

I am #54

May 21, 2017
that's remind me when i played ryonasaga and used to create more enemies than the limit,like... we have the limit of bee girls and five playable characters is the limit,we are using the ability of unbirth with these bee girls absorbing one of the girls and turn her into one of them and we surpassed more of the limit and this with the others four playable characters,imagine the screen with so much multiplicated enemies,we can fill the screen and the game get very lagging and ended to crash. XD
Oh man. Ryonasaga super got me into the 'reincarnation' style transformation/corruption fetish. Good shit...

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
i think blaze need a sprite change by give her a white strip in her chest and white boobs i just don't like blaze all purple fur Sprite

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes