Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
Some suggestions about the animations of the enemies of stage 6 (I don't know if some of these are possible).

*About the female Stripper animations:
-I thought the Stripper would tie/chain the player in a mini pole dance stage and give an erotic show to the other nearby enemies on the stage.
-There is also the stripper or other female enemy trapping the player (if the playable character is a girl) for public use and the other mobians use it.
-It is possible to program that the enemies around the stage masturbate, when a sexual animation is played with the player.
*About the animations of the horny mobian Female/Male:
-I thought that the enemy could kiss and touch to arouse the player (Like the futas of stage 5) and continue with the sexual animation normally.

-NPCs from stage 6 and other npc from other levels could be in the bar, after being rescued.
Mouse1NPC.png

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
I know this request is a long way off, and stage 7 isn't even on the drawing board yet, but...
Is a final battle in super form planned after collecting the 7 chaos emeralds ?

if that's the case I've got some ideas for characters like Rouge.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I got banned from discord for making suggestions for the game based on my experiences with Mega Man. The red one in particular comes off as a bit of a gatekeeper to me. I dunno why but their a real jerk.
You broke several server rules and continued to do so. Do you think the mods would make rules and not enforce the ban hammer if people keep breaking them?

trinitycross

Aug 18, 2018
sadly, seeing that this new stage is going to be all female has me vastly disappointed. as someone whom only plays Tails for the MxM content, this stage will be a very hard pass for me. I'll be using every option available to skip the sex scenes and get through the stage as quickly as possible. for that, I really do hope there are no annoying fights/mechanic of the zone that will make the zone take longer than necessary to trudge through, like zone 4. seems my only hope for those of us whom only enjoy MxM content is that Tails previous, horribly done animations will be reworked and made better. just about all of the animations with Tails against unique enemies (tentacle, horse, dolphin, raptor) are so very bad, I really do hope they get remade, even more so in seeing that this zone is only female. please.

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
sadly, seeing that this new stage is going to be all female has me vastly disappointed. as someone whom only plays Tails for the MxM content, this stage will be a very hard pass for me. I'll be using every option available to skip the sex scenes and get through the stage as quickly as possible. for that, I really do hope there are no annoying fights/mechanic of the zone that will make the zone take longer than necessary to trudge through, like zone 4. seems my only hope for those of us whom only enjoy MxM content is that Tails previous, horribly done animations will be reworked and made better. just about all of the animations with Tails against unique enemies (tentacle, horse, dolphin, raptor) are so very bad, I really do hope they get remade, even more so in seeing that this zone is only female. please.
Then go make it yourself. You got the tools go on and go for it. Feel free to add a excuse that you can't blah blah blah. This is Redeyes's mod and what Red do is Red's thing. What gets me is that you all wants something out of this creator but you did nothing at all but complain and cry if any of you do not get your way. Yeah I'm ranting about it but man it's as I said go make it yourself.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Then go make it yourself. You got the tools go on and go for it. Feel free to add a excuse that you can't blah blah blah. This is Redeyes's mod and what Red do is Red's thing. What gets me is that you all wants something out of this creator but you did nothing at all but complain and cry if any of you do not get your way. Yeah I'm ranting about it but man it's as I said go make it yourself.
at least its better than fucking animals and futas

Aug 28, 2022
This entire comment in a nutshell

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
The base game has plenty MxM content already. Every level already has a gimmick that caters to specific fetishes. Why not have a level with a lesbian/straight gimmick? I would like to see female animals since that hardly gets done, so I'm trying to learn pixel art and animation to have it happen. You should try it.

Here's an example of my work.

Reactions: Greg16t

mjnhbgvfcdxhbgvf

Apr 21, 2023
yeah personally not a fan of the idea, but whatever I guess. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get the game to show the regular impreg animation with tails because again I'm not a fan of the ball draining thing, but that's me. I probably won't be playing much of the new stage if any

• Haha
Reactions: LeruArt
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes