Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 3, 2023
hello, I have a comment to make about the 3rd mini game (the one after the 4th boss). It's very nice, but I'm having a bit of trouble assessing the depth with the hammer. It would be interesting to add a shadow on the ground to be able to gauge where the hammer is.

I'd like to vote for the poll, but... since I'm new to this forum I don't understand how to do it (I can't find a link to access it ^^'). As for the preggo mod, does it mean that the character gives birth to enemies?

By the way, I've got another question: if you're adding a new character, I imagine you've already decided who you're going to use? I'd just think that (maybe, one day) it would be interesting to put Surge in the game. Because for once we'd have a bad girl among the playable characters. But maybe her power would overlap with Zeta's.
Zeta comes off as a mature bad girl, Rouge as a mature bitch, Amy as a horny teen, Blaze as a sexy, kinda innocent looking but also horny teen, Cream as the clueless small victim that get's gangraped, Tails as the innocent victim boy, and Zu is just braindead fuckmeat girl

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
interesting, really looking forward to the next update.

and I didn't see that the vote had already been closed, sorry my bad.

Last edited:

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Seeing that it surge, it will be the boss of level 6. Is kitsunami going to be a sub-boss or the enemy that will accompany surge? as the boss of level 4 that would be the werehog and the ghost girl

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, belowe I send a test version of stage 6 (only background with some effect). That you can test and say what you think. You can also write what in your opinion could be added or changed in it.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Howdy, belowe I send a test version of stage 6 (only background with some effect). That you can test and say what you think. You can also write what in your opinion could be added or changed in it.

The lightning flashes are pretty harsh on the eyes. And my colorblind eyes don't do too well on the background. Blends in a little. Maybe some stronger contrast with the colors? I'm not good at color theory so I am really bad at suggestions on that note.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
Jul 16, 2022
The lightning flashes are pretty harsh on the eyes. And my colorblind eyes don't do too well on the background. Blends in a little. Maybe some stronger contrast with the colors? I'm not good at color theory so I am really bad at suggestions on that note.
I concur with this statement. The flashes for the lighting seem to happen a bit more rapidly than expected, maybe it could be toned down with how frequently it happens?. Also, I assume this isn't the final color scheme either? Brighter colors could add some more vibrancy.

Just out of curiosity, will we be able to walk on the sidewalk at some point? a minor thing, but I was just curious.
Also some suggestions/opinions here
#1. I was also thinking the enemies could bust out of a window or door giving a dynamic entrance before jumping into fight. Like the beat'em up games I played in the 90's (thought it would look cool.)
#2. What do you think about having the windows of the buildings light-up (yellow tint)? You can have silhouettes of Npc's getting it on ;) . Or since there are a couple of alleyways, how about Npc's getting it on as we pass by?
#3. Living in the City from Sonic R would be a good background soundtrack for this level. Instrumental of course:

Reactions: ThatMintMan

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
great map, What enemy will be there Stage 6 :D
The enemys that I plan for this stage are:
1. Police woman.
2. Horny mobian female/male
3. Bouncer
4. Stripper
5. Surge

I concur with this statement. The flashes for the lighting seem to happen a bit more rapidly than expected, maybe it could be toned down with how frequently it happens?. Also, I assume this isn't the final color scheme either? Brighter colors could add some more vibrancy.

Just out of curiosity, will we be able to walk on the sidewalk at some point? a minor thing, but I was just curious.
Also some suggestions/opinions here
#1. I was also thinking the enemies could bust out of a window or door giving a dynamic entrance before jumping into fight. Like the beat'em up games I played in the 90's (thought it would look cool.)
#2. What do you think about having the windows of the buildings light-up (yellow tint)? You can have silhouettes of Npc's getting it on ;) . Or since there are a couple of alleyways, how about Npc's getting it on as we pass by?
#3. Living in the City from Sonic R would be a good background soundtrack for this level. Instrumental of course:
I already add some changes to that stage, like more bright colors for both buildings and leds. The rain and clouds will don't move with camera and I also add some mobians in background.

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Do you have a picture of what the enemies in stage 6 will look like? I can't find those images on discord

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
if you accept a suggestion or something like that, you should redesign stage 4 so that the fourth chaos emerald can be found

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Do you have a picture of what the enemies in stage 6 will look like? I can't find those images on discord
Yep, belowe are all enemys that I already made. I also was able to make all needed animations (withouth sex anim) for two of them and include in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you accept a suggestion or something like that, you should redesign stage 4 so that the fourth chaos emerald can be found
I can do that but another time, first I will need to focus on that new stage.

Honestly Red you've inspired me to start my own mod on this game I just don't know where to start any advice
I'm glad I was able to inspired someone. And well, first I would suggest you to download the mod, and unpack a .pak file that come with it. When you unpack these files you should get a "data" folder with all assets. When you put it in the same place a game, and also make new empty file with .pak at the end in Pak folder. The game should read that data file first and use files from it, so with that you can change anything in mod and be able to test it. Another think you should do is to have always open this site: with most of the commands you can use in this engine. You can also use this site which is a mod community that work with openbor and mugen engine. It's good to look there and see if you find something that someone already made and learn how he do that. Or ask anybody how to fix a problem. The last think I would recomend you would be to look for some tutorials, for example like this: . You should always search for some tutorials about making pixel art, so you won't waste time making something that you would be able to make faster. I think that should be all for now.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes