Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
In the latest version, turning on cheats gives me all of the cheats at the same time no matter what I pick. pls fix
Well, to be honest, it will not be fixed. I created the story mode in such a way that hp, stamina, life are manually added to the character, so that there are no situations where you play another mode and get new stats, such as more hp, lives, because sometimes the story mode did not want to reset the stats. However, this made the cheat option pointless because it was unable to change the character's stats as they were manually changed by my script. Therefore, I created another script that checks if the cheat mode is active, and if so, it will add your hp, stamina, life to the maximum. But this also means that the cheats configuration (3 options) is useless, because I can't check which option you clicked, but only whether you have an active cheats mode or not.

Reactions: Beats9821

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Well, to be honest, it will not be fixed. I created the story mode in such a way that hp, stamina, life are manually added to the character, so that there are no situations where you play another mode and get new stats, such as more hp, lives, because sometimes the story mode did not want to reset the stats. However, this made the cheat option pointless because it was unable to change the character's stats as they were manually changed by my script. Therefore, I created another script that checks if the cheat mode is active, and if so, it will add your hp, stamina, life to the maximum. But this also means that the cheats configuration (3 options) is useless, because I can't check which option you clicked, but only whether you have an active cheats mode or not.
Shouldn't the credits (aka continues) be separate from those? One of the cheat options was just for credits rather than character stats.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greg16t and Taerith
Feb 25, 2022
I was thinking of a mod idea. Basically this mod turns pxlpd into a more traditional sonic game with convincing visuals, level designs and everything. If you get caught by the enemies your womb is filled instead of losing rings.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I was thinking of a mod idea. Basically this mod turns pxlpd into a more traditional sonic game with convincing visuals, level designs and everything. If you get caught by the enemies your womb is filled instead of losing rings.
On top of an old fighting game engine? Wishful thinking. You'd need an entire overhaul for that to work, and even then it won't turn out well. That's like making a platformer on RPGMaker.

If anything, you could make that into its own game rather than a mod. Maybe make it a spinoff if you want inside the PX tagline

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
so what do we gonna have in the next update?, you think we will get some of the new animations with the new models?, im just saying it because the next update will be the 3.0, and well, it sounds important, like it could be the opportunity for something BIG, if you know what I mean ;)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
so what do we gonna have in the next update?, you think we will get some of the new animations with the new models?, im just saying it because the next update will be the 3.0, and well, it sounds important, like it could be the opportunity for something BIG, if you know what I mean ;)
Well, for now I won't tell what will appear for sure.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes