Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
anyway, as you say it before, sword fighting would be awesome in this game, maybe you could play more with that concept

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
you know what, screw it, its your character, do whatever you f*cking want, im sure it will be awesome anyway

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
i wonder when this games finished is it possible to commission a playable characters to add in? like personal gameplay ones. like if i want to add an Original character of my own

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
i wonder when this games finished is it possible to commission a playable characters to add in? like personal gameplay ones. like if i want to add an Original character of my own
calm down, lets wait until he finish the mode and then maybe, and just maybe, he will do it

blazehell

Apr 20, 2023
I ended up finding a small bug in a part of the world that lost the life bar and stamina doubled. And animation skipping action is not working with the other characters only the zeta is working. everything and in android version RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0000.png

Reactions: JJ8
Jul 16, 2022
I'm not sure whether RedEye takes suggestions/ideas from the community or even if they would see this post, but I had a bit of an idea for a change for one of the Chao animations. Might be a bit lame, and weird, but I'll be quick promise.

How about this:
Male Chao - Uses horn as usual to get the character to masturbate, but instead of doing it towards the camera they have their butts facing towards the chao. The chao looks on blushing in a lustful nature, before getting visibly excited below (you know what I mean ;)). They instantly get close to the player, grabs their hips (surprising the character), thrust in, and goes full doggy style. Ends in "filling" the character, with both having a satisfied look on their face (Guess the end look vary on which female it is).

Female Chao - The same thing in the beginning happens, but the female chao "perform oral" on the character from behind, until they squirt on their face. The chao are rubbing their crotch while performing cunnilingus the entire time.

With Tails (Female)? - I guess they give him a BJ? Originally I thought they bend over and Tails does them Doggystyle this time (the chao is floating mind you, even during the act). This also ends in a creampie.

Feb 3, 2023
I'm not sure whether RedEye takes suggestions/ideas from the community or even if they would see this post, but I had a bit of an idea for a change for one of the Chao animations. Might be a bit lame, and weird, but I'll be quick promise.

How about this:
Male Chao - Uses horn as usual to get the character to masturbate, but instead of doing it towards the camera they have their butts facing towards the chao. The chao looks on blushing in a lustful nature, before getting visibly excited below (you know what I mean ;)). They instantly get close to the player, grabs their hips (surprising the character), thrust in, and goes full doggy style. Ends in "filling" the character, with both having a satisfied look on their face (Guess the end look vary on which female it is).

Female Chao - The same thing in the beginning happens, but the female chao "perform oral" on the character from behind, until they squirt on their face. The chao are rubbing their crotch while performing cunnilingus the entire time.

With Tails (Female)? - I guess they give him a BJ? Originally I thought they bend over and Tails does them Doggystyle this time (the chao is floating mind you, even during the act). This also ends in a creampie.
Yoo that's a really hot idea, I might make some animations of that when Im back from vacation ;)

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019

How about this:

I've always been disappointed Tails doesn't get female Chao pussy

Feb 3, 2023
Well, in the stage 6 he will get more pussy to fuck, because most of enemys will be female.

Also for interested, belowe I send a enemys for stage 6 that I made recently. They design can always change while making stage 6.

View attachment 2846960

View attachment 2846961
Dam look at the 2nd enemy, Stage 6 will make Tails' balls drop harder than the affordability of food in Europe.

Reactions: blazehell
Jul 16, 2022
Yoo that's a really hot idea, I might make some animations of that when Im back from vacation ;)
Thanks (y). I thought it was a pretty wild idea lol, but that would be interesting to see it realized visually.

Well, in the stage 6 he will get more pussy to fuck, because most of enemys will be female.

Also for interested, belowe I send a enemys for stage 6 that I made recently. They design can always change while making stage 6.

View attachment 2846960

View attachment 2846961
Alright! More female enemies. Stage 6 is already looking good :cool:

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
hello, I have a comment to make about the 3rd mini game (the one after the 4th boss). It's very nice, but I'm having a bit of trouble assessing the depth with the hammer. It would be interesting to add a shadow on the ground to be able to gauge where the hammer is.

I'd like to vote for the poll, but... since I'm new to this forum I don't understand how to do it (I can't find a link to access it ^^'). As for the preggo mod, does it mean that the character gives birth to enemies?

By the way, I've got another question: if you're adding a new character, I imagine you've already decided who you're going to use? I'd just think that (maybe, one day) it would be interesting to put Surge in the game. Because for once we'd have a bad girl among the playable characters. But maybe her power would overlap with Zeta's.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
hello, I have a comment to make about the 3rd mini game (the one after the 4th boss). It's very nice, but I'm having a bit of trouble assessing the depth with the hammer. It would be interesting to add a shadow on the ground to be able to gauge where the hammer is.
I will see what I can do with it.

I'd like to vote for the poll, but... since I'm new to this forum I don't understand how to do it (I can't find a link to access it ^^'). As for the preggo mod, does it mean that the character gives birth to enemies?
It's more like a mod that make all characters pregnant. And because of that you will give a birth after some amount of sex anims. However this mod is on hold.

By the way, I've got another question: if you're adding a new character, I imagine you've already decided who you're going to use? I'd just think that (maybe, one day) it would be interesting to put Surge in the game. Because for once we'd have a bad girl among the playable characters. But maybe her power would overlap with Zeta's.
The new character will be Asami, and about the Surge. She will appear as Boss in stage 6.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes