Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, I have a small announcement for you all. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week-long vacation. And I'm not sure if I'll have internet there, so there's a possibility that I won't be able to post anything on the forum and server. This also means that I will not be able to create new things for mods or doing commissions. My vacation will last from 25/07/2023 to 02/08/2023 (7 days). There will be a new update today, which will add new content and also fix some of the bugs you all pointed out. Finally, I hope you all find some free time to relax or do what you want and what makes you happy.

Ps. Thanks to Lucifer Lovelock for making this art below

Time.png

Feb 3, 2023
Howdy, I have a small announcement for you all. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week-long vacation. And I'm not sure if I'll have internet there, so there's a possibility that I won't be able to post anything on the forum and server. This also means that I will not be able to create new things for mods or doing commissions. My vacation will last from 25/07/2023 to 02/08/2023 (7 days). There will be a new update today, which will add new content and also fix some of the bugs you all pointed out. Finally, I hope you all find some free time to relax or do what you want and what makes you happy.

View attachment 2796727
Have a nice vacation honey! :giggle:

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023

View attachment 2796727
I hope you enjoy your vacation

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Jul 16, 2022

View attachment 2796727
Enjoy yourself! We will see ya when you get back ;)(y)

blazehell

Apr 20, 2023
Olá, tenho um pequeno anúncio para todos vocês. Estou saindo amanhã para uma semana de férias. E não tenho certeza se terei internet lá, então existe a possibilidade de não conseguir postar nada no fórum e servidor. Isso também significa que não poderei criar coisas novas para mods ou fazer comissões. Minhas férias serão de 25/07/2023 a 02/08/2023 (7 dias). Haverá uma nova atualização hoje, que adicionará novo conteúdo e também corrigirá alguns dos bugs que todos apontaram. Finalmente, espero que todos encontrem algum tempo livre para relaxar ou fazer o que querem e o que os faz felizes.

Obs. Obrigado a Lucifer Lovelock por fazer esta arte abaixo

View attachment 2796727
[/CITAR]
you have to rest the goat is not made of iron.
Go rest, you deserve it, friend.

SaulAltman

Feb 3, 2023
The NPCs section of the gallery seems to be broken. The background loads but not of the NPCs do. Their sounds do still play, however.

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I tried the new version 2.9 and found some funny things and some bugs.

Bugs:
-Enemies sometimes take damage from the spikes in stage 1 and sometimes nothing happens to them.
-You can go through the secret door of level 1 without breaking it only by getting very close to the center.
-The level 1 saw trap has water splash sounds when moving, the same thing also happens with the grounder when it breaks the characters' clothes and this error does not happen in gallery mode.
-In the minigame sperm invade big's penis, his hitbox is buggy or has a lot of life, causing one to lose the minigame.

Some weird stuff and some funny stuff:
*With the new character The Point you can do things like this (I played the full story mode with the character and well I broke a score record a bit wild) and I think he's a bit strong and more than shaggy...
RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0119.png
I saw that in the dialogues the enemies like succubus/incubus confuse him with a girl and Venus confuse him with a boy (it would be nice if the enemies have different comments than seeing The Point).
RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0106.png RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0108.png RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0113.png

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
Bug
Blazes Zeena and Mirror Zeena animations are swap, the hp bar in the cave of trials. RedEye_Mod_2_9 - 0000.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sucks674if

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Is it just me or is there like a bit of a lag on jumps? Like I jump straight up and there's a bit of a delay before the character goes forward despite me holding Left/Right inputs

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes